4.10 star(s) 23 Votes

Kyriel

Oct 24, 2019
anyone have the harem ending i can't seem to get it nor any ending besides melonys ending
All you need to do is to go to the throne room once you have the necessary requirements and trigger the ball. There will be a window where you'll be able to choose which one to bring with you. If you max them all out you'll get the harem choice

NalisAren

Jun 18, 2019
Okay, so I've maxed out all the girls (Barring Melony) and have been skipping through the week so I can keep doing banquets to increase popularity, and the ball still hasn't triggered. I'm on day 200+ and the options to pay for the ball or start it have not shown up. Is there some other factor I'm missing here, or did I just take too long?

Also, just to make sure I didn't get the bad ending, I sent Melony away. Does that lock me out of the harem ending?

Reactions: hurry69

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
This isnt working for me
Works fine for me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Once you type it in, it should give you some dialogue then transfer you to a list of names, and +500 gold; after selecting one, it lets you up love and/or corruption, if applicable.

There's also the option of saveediting, along you to change some variables. Easiest way would be to just change gold, then buy the scrolls.

Ps. I don't think this game has any gallery feature, besides the one for those one time events of instant gratifications, so the cheatcode does nothing for you, if you don't play it, even if it's a bit.

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
this is the final version, but says that the last quest its not implemented? WTF? there is even a ending in this game?

killerlegos

Jun 5, 2017
All you need to do is to go to the throne room once you have the necessary requirements and trigger the ball. There will be a window where you'll be able to choose which one to bring with you. If you max them all out you'll get the harem choice
What are all the requirements? I've maxed all girls and have grinded a ton of noble favor, and the only quest I have active is the endgame one. I go to the throne room but I only have the option to sit on throne and then talk to mary or send Elizabeth to the dungeon.

Reactions: A Common Crab

Pugsanity

Nov 3, 2017
I am so lost on how to activate the ball. All the girls are maxed, I've gotten noble favor, is there something I'm missing?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Can't for the life of me figure out how to initiate the Ball, I've got all girls to full stats and I've been grinding out noble favor for a while now; what to I have to do to activate it? I just can't find the option.
It should be an option with Mary, the brown haired elf, in the throne room. If you don't have something, she will say so. If you do have everything, it will proceed.

What are the scenes available to do with Lilly & her sis?
Lily has

1 handjob on the date
1 sex scene when you come back from the date with a variation, not sure of the requirements, it might be random as I have had both trigger on consecutive dates after the second variation
1 ending scene

She also joins in on the harem with several CG involving her

Pacifica has

1 alley sex scene on first meeting, this locks you out of anything else with her and Lily
1 scene at night in her bed with variations based on each of the stats of the two girls
1 scene at night in your room if you tell her to be there in the alley
2 ending scenes, haven't seen hers yet, I focused entirely on Lily, whose ending she is in as a spectator

She also joins in on the harem with several CG involving her

this is the final version, but says that the last quest its not implemented? WTF? there is even a ending in this game?
Probably just an oversight, it happens, especially when it is just one line in what could be thousands of lines of code. Kyle Mercury

Last edited:

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
What are all the requirements? I've maxed all girls and have grinded a ton of noble favor, and the only quest I have active is the endgame one. I go to the throne room but I only have the option to sit on throne and then talk to mary or send Elizabeth to the dungeon.
Yeah im also having trouble starting the ball, i have everyone maxed out, ive gotten tons of noble favour, ive tried visiting mary every day to see if the option comes up and it just wont.
Okay, lemme see here; I'm going to assume you guys got the first banquet part done.
1. Continue doing the banquet -- You can gain and/or loss Noble Favor
2. After about... 5~10 of this (with donating to the last guy), if you go to the throne room again, and select the banquet option, the ball should start, and you'll get a list of possible endings.
3. Harem scene only happens if Melony is also there -- Says one of the fams here; haven't, and won't, test this.

Assa

Jan 27, 2017
Yeah the ball is definitely bugged, i paid the guy at the banquet around 40 times now, have all love and corruption maxed out and mary won't even mention the ball in the throneroom. Anyone know what flags i need to set in saveedit to force the ball to trigger?

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Yeah the ball is definitely bugged, i paid the guy at the banquet around 40 times now, have all love and corruption maxed out and mary won't even mention the ball in the throneroom. Anyone know what flags i need to set in saveedit to force the ball to trigger?
Hmm, odd, I didn't have any trouble getting it to trigger.

Somethings to look for, maybe:
1. Did you view most, if not all scenes? -- Aka, use the provided walkthrough.
2. Who did you take with to the banquet? -- Though probably not needed, I just took whoever.
3. You had the money to pay right? And the text after was something about gain/increase/etc -- Probably not it, but yeah, thought to include anyways.
4. The bars may not actually be capped/maxed; maybe add more love/corrupt to their values before trying? -- Again, probably not it, as I used the cheatcode and added to blue bar.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Hmm, odd, I didn't have any trouble getting it to trigger.

Somethings to look for, maybe:
1. Did you view most, if not all scenes? -- Aka, use the provided walkthrough.
2. Who did you take with to the banquet? -- Though probably not needed, I just took whoever.
3. You had the money to pay right? And the text after was something about gain/increase/etc -- Probably not it, but yeah, thought to include anyways.
4. The bars may not actually be capped/maxed; maybe add more love/corrupt to their values before trying? -- Again, probably not it, as I used the cheatcode and added to blue bar.
Day 307, been grinding the noble favor since day 177 so no. Mary won't mention the ball either, took every girl to the ball and all stats are maxed. Got all scenes too.

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes