4.10 star(s) 23 Votes

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
can any one pls tell me how to end the game with marry princess.
Max out her love and corruption, and do some banquets to gain popularity among the nobles. Then sit on your throne, ask Mary to prepare the ball, pick your partner and that's it.

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
I did all the quests, I mounted the corruption of all the characters, as well as their love, to the maximum. But I got an error message in the clothing store. And since then, I no longer have the message about the Ball. Anyone know how I can fix this other than starting a game from the beginning? Thank you.

Satir Girls

Thanks for all Your support!
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
hmm the dev said to dm him if we find any bugs but since I'm not a patron and since he doesn't seem to be active here
if someone's his patron can they tell him that if we tell Mary to get naked in her christmas elf costume we get an
IOError: Couldn't find file 'marychristmasshaded.png'
Switch to unshaded drawings mode in Your room.

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
Game is buggy as fuck. First play through Clea's income never happens. 2nd playthrough to try to fix that and i cant get any of the elf maid scenes in the dinning hall even tho i maxed both love and corruption. And money from the brothel sometimes doesnt come up.

Last edited:

d3waxyz

Oct 25, 2020
i can't ask lilly to go for a date
any advice?

edit: nvm have to drugged her

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2018
Why have a love and corruption bars if you have to max them all to unlocked the scenes? Why dont the dev put a love and corruption route instead, l dont wanna treat my girls like trash sluts
And the entire game updates have bugs and now even the final version have a bug in the more importante part, The Ball

\Daddy/

Nov 7, 2019
am i the only one who still gets that the game still doesn't have an ending ?
i tried deleting the saves and restarting and still won't work.

Wlord

Oct 15, 2020
am i the only one who still gets that the game still doesn't have an ending ?
i tried deleting the saves and restarting and still won't work.
I did have issue like this.
I have the error with Sharas white dress. When i bought the dress the game give me grey scrin with error and after that the option to prepare the ball was vanished.
Try to not buy it, In my game it solved the problem.

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes