4.10 star(s) 23 Votes

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Day 307, been grinding the noble favor since day 177 so no. Mary won't mention the ball either, took every girl to the ball and all stats are maxed. Got all scenes too.
Welp, can't help you then; I'd suggest starting a new game, and just skipping through the days, while collecting the harem gals, then cheating and buff their love & corruption to blue bar once you got them all. Then go on and do the banquet.

Ps. Wonder if it's a timeframe thing; don't think I went over 80 days, so you game is over 2x mine. Even without cheating the values, that's way too long, imo.

Last edited:

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
For all of those who have the issue with the ball option not showing, i figured out what triggers it. When you visit the brothel after a certain love/coruption threshold with the Princess, there is an event in which you basicly secure a working spot for the princess in the brothel by talking to the madam. I think after that the brothel quest should finish/close, but it instead trows a error with the "Whats that under there?" quest, and sometimes creates even a duplicate of it. But it fails to complete the brothel quest and takes away the ball event option in the throne room after the error.

So for those who want the ending, dont do that event, ignore the brothel completely, and the end game event will remain available.

Reactions: Yamemai

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
For all of those who have the issue with the ball option not showing, i figured out what triggers it. When you visit the brothel after a certain love/coruption threshold with the Princess, there is an event in which you basicly secure a working spot for the princess in the brothel by talking to the madam. I think after that the brothel quest should finish/close, but it instead trows a error with the "Whats that under there?" quest, and sometimes creates even a duplicate of it. But it fails to complete the brothel quest and takes away the ball event option in the throne room after the error.

So for those who want the ending, dont do that event, ignore the brothel completely, and the end game event will remain available.
Will try it.

ronney

May 6, 2017

Weird that didn't happen to me I had the brothel quest stuck in my journal but still got the ball event....

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017

Huh, that could be it; didn't do the brothel event, because its cucky, and I didn't have any problem with the ball.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
could be if the brothel event is completed while the "Whats that under there?" quest is still active/un-completed that maybe you avoid the error. Something about the error makes me think those 2 quests somehow interfere with eachothers flags.

Maybe those of you who finished the brothel quest and were able to do the ball, did so before the "Whats that under there?" quest was completed.

Sonu The Pilot

Being Alive
Uploader
Dec 17, 2019
Anyone know the cheat code on Android v0.89? And will be helpful if someone provide me Android v1.0 download link?

Apr 5, 2020
I cant do the quest were I talk to the slut ladie to get Elizabeth into the job also i click on the endgame but it doesn't work I download the completed game from here but still northing what am i doing wrong? also I didnt restart my game from the begging i went to load and i still had my last save file what do i do ?

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
hmm the dev said to dm him if we find any bugs but since I'm not a patron and since he doesn't seem to be active here
if someone's his patron can they tell him that if we tell Mary to get naked in her christmas elf costume we get an
IOError: Couldn't find file 'marychristmasshaded.png'

Tal921

Oct 30, 2019
i played it got the ball to play sort of it gave me and error the whole time i got the harem ending but it really didn't give me a choice on who to take or anything and when i played again from the beginning i only romanced Mary and i still got the harem ending i cant really see the other ones

hawuziw

Jun 19, 2018
There's a bug in the game, I can't access the ball even if I did everything. The option won't show at all.
I found a way to fix the ball. You need to open your save in a save editor and change the value of: "theballinfotoggle" from 3 to 2. This will re-trigger the first banquet event after which the option for the final ball should become available in your throne room.

606adit

Apr 10, 2020
This maybe a dumb question, but how to use cheat code ?

Edit: Oh nevermind i've find it

Last edited:
Apr 5, 2020
i get an error when i go to the brothel when I try to get Elizabeth to work as a prostitute why is this what do I do to fix this ?.please help.

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes