4.10 star(s) 24 Votes
Jun 25, 2019
I have encountered a bug: When I send Elizabeth to work in the Brothel, and she earns X money, and the game says 3X money, I do not get X money added to my "bank account", but instead a lower Y amount.

crabbee77

Jun 27, 2017
I can't seem to trigger the harem ending with the Ball. I have all the girls maxed out for love and corruption, but the option isn't there. Is this possibly because I used the cheat menu in order to get those stats up? If that's the case, that's a shame... I'd really rather not have to slowly grind everyone's love/corruption levels up to get the ending.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I can't seem to trigger the harem ending with the Ball. I have all the girls maxed out for love and corruption, but the option isn't there. Is this possibly because I used the cheat menu in order to get those stats up? If that's the case, that's a shame... I'd really rather not have to slowly grind everyone's love/corruption levels up to get the ending.
Just organize events every few days where the nobles visit and increase your relationship with them by verbally degrading your companions in front of them and paying the last noble 300 gold(grants quite a large boost in reputation). After you have a sufficiently high relationship with the nobles, you will be able to organize the ball.

LordNero

Apr 18, 2020
At first I was reluctant because of the art, but in the end, the feeling of playing it is actually good. We need more games like this (trainer/corruption).

Just don't do the same mistake I did, spending all my money on Love/Corruption stats boosters (tomes).. the game feels rushed now, because I'm increasing the stats too fast.

Reactions: James Eveleth

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
At first I was reluctant because of the art, but in the end, the feeling of playing it is actually good. We need more games like this (trainer/corruption).

Just don't do the same mistake I did, spending all my money on Love/Corruption stats boosters (tomes).. the game feels rushed now, because I'm increasing the stats too fast.
Here are a couple of other Trainer games that you might like:

killerlegos

Jun 5, 2017
Can't for the life of me figure out how to initiate the Ball, I've got all girls to full stats and I've been grinding out noble favor for a while now; what to I have to do to activate it? I just can't find the option.

4.10 star(s) 24 Votes