SlowDance

May 5, 2017
I'm pretty sure he'd be more motivated to work on the game if more people would support him financially
Too right, mate. Why invest a lot of time and effort into something if no one gives a toss.
But one could make the case that he might attract more patrons if he were observed making his updates on a more regular basis.

His last patreon post that I could locate was made on the 28th of May. While that does make me sceptical, I've seen much longer periods of inactivity from devs that resulted in an update. "We shall see" and all that. Cheers.

Reactions: fredoo04

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
Looks to me like his last post implies that it will take him a while to make CH 4 as he was not happy with CH 3. Apparently he wants to make lots of changes, including better animations. Since he is obviously not a full time dev, it long wait makes sense.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Fantasy Valley [Ch.1-5] [Ancho] (625 MB rar mac source)
288 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):

286 MB rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 73 Votes