Unreal Engine Abandoned Fap-Life [28-01-2019] [Likkezg]

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

R.D Carpet

Sep 17, 2018
Damn you man you had the chance to meme the release of yer update ; - ; and i believed in you

*bump* *wink wink*

D

Deleted member 809283

Probably isn't. Anyone can see that there haven't been any posts on Patreon for a month now.
Well there have been 3 posts that aren't yet on yiff since the clothing undressing system has been shown and I really would like to see them.

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
Here it is:

Little update

Hello! Im really sorry for not posting much here lately. I really enjoy posting on Discord more because its more of a conversation than just some official posts.
Anyways here's some stuff I've been working on:

1. New antagonist face model:

This one is with placeholder texture from the main character:

2. Rootmotion
This is more of a technical thing but nonetheless its really important. Basically blender had no support for rootmotion because of the way it exports FBX files.
So, I've manually added it myself.

Basically what it does is it moves the Root bone underneath the character's feet and also makes it work with FBX.
This is important because now the characters will be syncronized with their physics capsule. They werent in the old build I had so they would teleport into place when they fuck the character.

3. Story changes
We've decided that now that the half-life niche has been filled by Valve we are switching up the story to make our own universe instead. But dont worry we're gonna have kinda the same vibe. Maybe even better one.
It's gonna be based more in the future and inspired by lovecraftian type stuff. So its like a mix between old lovecraftian entities and high tech future. Im sure it sounds kinda stupid right now but I dont want to spoil you guys much details. We have a writer working on it now and its pretty promising.
Also we decided to name our player character Alice for now.

4. Alice face updates
Old:

new:

New rendered:

Basically made her look less weird and more rounded. I think the new proportions are pretty good.

5. Some in engine stuff
I figured out a system to rotate the ass during sex anims and updated our FBX Exporter to generate animations automatically.

Basically u will be able to move the dildo around and control it if u have VR. And if u dont it'll act as a way to add variation to the animations, picking a random location after every loop.
However, this system posed a big problem to the current setup since Alice is being held by something so the arms need to actually follow her limbs.
So, I've setup an IK rig in engine and a parenting system that parents the robo-arms during playback.

It's been pretty annoying to set up:

6. Some antagonist outfit progress shots

Basically some of this stuff has already been on discord for some time. If u wana join my discord u can add it in Patreon settings.
I'll keep posting updates in this format every now and then but i just like to post progress as i go on discord. It just feels less official or something.

Stormic09

Jul 23, 2017
Here it is:

Little update

Hello! Im really sorry for not posting much here lately. I really enjoy posting on Discord more because its more of a conversation than just some official posts.

2. Rootmotion
This is more of a technical thing but nonetheless its really important. Basically blender had no support for rootmotion because of the way it exports FBX files.

Basically what it does is it moves the Root bone underneath the character's feet and also makes it work with FBX.
This is important because now the characters will be syncronized with their physics capsule. They werent in the old build I had so they would teleport into place when they fuck the character.

3. Story changes
We've decided that now that the half-life niche has been filled by Valve we are switching up the story to make our own universe instead. But dont worry we're gonna have kinda the same vibe. Maybe even better one.
It's gonna be based more in the future and inspired by lovecraftian type stuff. So its like a mix between old lovecraftian entities and high tech future. Im sure it sounds kinda stupid right now but I dont want to spoil you guys much details. We have a writer working on it now and its pretty promising.

4. Alice face updates
Old:

new:

New rendered:

Basically made her look less weird and more rounded. I think the new proportions are pretty good.

5. Some in engine stuff
I figured out a system to rotate the ass during sex anims and updated our FBX Exporter to generate animations automatically.

Basically u will be able to move the dildo around and control it if u have VR. And if u dont it'll act as a way to add variation to the animations, picking a random location after every loop.
However, this system posed a big problem to the current setup since Alice is being held by something so the arms need to actually follow her limbs.
So, I've setup an IK rig in engine and a parenting system that parents the robo-arms during playback.

Basically some of this stuff has already been on discord for some time. If u wana join my discord u can add it in Patreon settings.
I'll keep posting updates in this format every now and then but i just like to post progress as i go on discord. It just feels less official or something.

Thank you for the fast reply!

It´s nice to see that there is a good process of the Game and even if it takes some more time, I can´t wait to play it.
Let´s hope that everyone working on the Game survives this Year, to be honest I think 2020 has a lot more surpises for us.

Back to the Games, it looks like there will be VR support or something in that direction and are my thoughts right if I say that they are going away from the Half-Life Theme, because of the Name change and the look of some Antagonist?

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
Thank you for the fast reply!

It´s nice to see that there is a good process of the Game and even if it takes some more time, I can´t wait to play it.
Let´s hope that everyone working on the Game survives this Year, to be honest I think 2020 has a lot more surpises for us.

Back to the Games, it looks like there will be VR support or something in that direction and are my thoughts right if I say that they are going away from the Half-Life Theme, because of the Name change and the look of some Antagonist?
Read carefully point 3 of the post, they are changing story because valve filled up half-life niche with Alyx.

Stormic09

Jul 23, 2017
Read carefully point 3 of the post, they are changing story because valve filled up half-life niche with Alyx.
Ok thanks, I understood it a little differently, that they create there own Half-Life Alyx Universe and not a complete own Universe. That happens when you are reading to fast and it´s not you own Language o_O.
What a shame I have to say, I liked the first Build and the Half-Life Theme.

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
So basically no more half life? That kinda sucks. but meh... it's his decision.

The animations were amazing for the headcrabs and assorted creatures in the half life universe.. it would be a shame to just scrap them because of that.

stone14725

Jan 1, 2018
Here it is:

Little update

2. Rootmotion

3. Story changes

4. Alice face updates
Old:

new:

New rendered:

5. Some in engine stuff

This man here really is working hard, with this last post i get noticed who he's making a history, vr support, detailed enemies, interactions with sex scenes (so they aren't simple scenes anymore right?) just an cum stain system in characters body/clothes and it will be better than wild life for me.

EDIT: Just a little worried about that lovecraft thing, on my mind that's going to end up being like Mr. Friendly of HL1 or something.

jones

Aug 22, 2016
So basically no more half life? That kinda sucks. but meh... it's his decision.

The animations were amazing for the headcrabs and assorted creatures in the half life universe.. it would be a shame to just scrap them because of that.
I'd say it's a good decision in the long run. If the game ever got popular as a Half-life game they would probably attempt to shut it down. It's even using the engine of Valve's main rival.

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes