Unreal Engine Abandoned Fap-Life [28-01-2019] [Likkezg]

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
i have question
how much game must be without updates to mark as abandoned
I think only if the DEV stops releasing any piece of news on the current situation of the project. He clearly hasn't abandoned the game yet, his last update was about a month ago.

So I guess even if there is no new version available to the public but the dev is still releasing news, it's not abandoned yet.

Ekwals

Oct 19, 2018
I think only if the DEV stops releasing any piece of news on the current situation of the project. He clearly hasn't abandoned the game yet, his last update was about a month ago.

So I guess even if there is no new version available to the public but the dev is still releasing news, it's not abandoned yet.
The gist of it is they changed stuff so it will be a different game than you expected (for me it sounds like a new project):
We've decided that now that the half-life niche has been filled by Valve we are switching up the story to make our own universe instead. But dont worry we're gonna have kinda the same vibe. Maybe even better one.

It's gonna be based more in the future and inspired by lovecraftian type stuff. So its like a mix between old lovecraftian entities and high tech future. Im sure it sounds kinda stupid right now but I dont want to spoil you guys much details. We have a writer working on it now and its pretty promising.

Also we decided to name our player character Alice for now.

stone14725

Jan 1, 2018
The gist of it is they changed stuff so it will be a different game than you expected (for me it sounds like a new project):
We've decided that now that the half-life niche has been filled by Valve we are switching up the story to make our own universe instead. But dont worry we're gonna have kinda the same vibe. Maybe even better one.

It's gonna be based more in the future and inspired by lovecraftian type stuff. So its like a mix between old lovecraftian entities and high tech future. Im sure it sounds kinda stupid right now but I dont want to spoil you guys much details. We have a writer working on it now and its pretty promising.

Also we decided to name our player character Alice for now.
Soooo... He said that into discord or something? He said a aproximation date of another blessed release?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: seriiuo
4.40 star(s) 9 Votes