Unreal Engine Abandoned Fap-Life [28-01-2019] [Likkezg]

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

DareDev1

Jun 21, 2019
I don't think he knows either.
I went to his Discord server (with 1 dollar plege) last month for chek what's going on about the game and there was nothing going on but gay and futa conversations between some people. and he was sharing some his Gay-Futa illusturations and talking about it all day. I couldnt stay that place more than 1 hour...

seriiuo

Jul 21, 2017
I went to his Discord server (with 1 dollar plege) last month for chek what's going on about the game and there was nothing going on but gay and futa conversations between some people. and he was sharing some his Gay-Futa illusturations and talking about it all day. I couldnt stay that place more than 1 hour...
wtf ahaahahah lamo
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
You would already know that he does mainly futa if you checked his previous work, there is a reason why there is only anal penetration on Fap-Life...

Reactions: QWfdSgzs4zsvwf

stone14725

Jan 1, 2018
You didn't asked for fap-life? you wasted a big part of your sanity for nothing then.
P.S: Love futas and traps, don't kill me guys pls.

• Haha
Reactions: VOOLTSS and seriiuo

DareDev1

Jun 21, 2019
You didn't asked for fap-life? you wasted a big part of your sanity for nothing then.
P.S: Love futas and traps, don't kill me guys pls.
actually I did and they were like ''what does this dude was talking about'' even likkezg didint get what I meant there. he even responded ''What game :d'' it seems the game is pretty forgotten in there..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: seriiuo

seriiuo

Jul 21, 2017
actually I did and they were like ''what does this dude was talking about'' even likkezg didint get what I meant there. he even responded ''What game :d'' it seems the game is pretty forgotten in there..
Hope someone can confirm this

stone14725

Jan 1, 2018
Hope they are joking, otherwise i will cry until i sleep.

Reactions: jakek

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Seriously what did you expected? :FacePalm:

DareDev1

Jun 21, 2019
Hope someone can confirm this
well surely he is devoloping the game but there is a fact ''The Game'' is not the only thing his working on. it seems he's working on various sexual content like animations,illustrations,poses and most of them were like shemale and futa on male kinds of works and conversations. even first thing I see on his discord server was couple of dudes were making a contest about writing ''GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY'' Many times... seriously if you dont believe me just pay 1 dollar and see it for yourself. or just look at likkezg's twitter...

Last edited:

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
The real irony is that he intends to move away from the Half-Life scene and make more of his own game rather than a parody.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
The real irony is that he intends to move away from the Half-Life scene and make more of his own game rather than a parody.
How is that ironic?

And by ''own game'' it might mean using (allegedly, hypothesized by me) same assets as Paralogue.
What makes you think they would use the same assets? The setting sounds similar, but that's no reason to think they would steal other's work.

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes