Unreal Engine Abandoned Fap-Life [28-01-2019] [Likkezg]

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
So was there something wrong with the previous Headcrab model that it needed a re-do? And how long has that Bullsquid been in the making. I think I've seen Patreon posts with that model a long time ago.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
I don't know that anything was necessarily wrong with the last one, just maybe improving on it. That might be in preparations to add variety in later uses, so the existing model can accommodate more animations or function more flexibly.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
I think they did the new headcrab model because they were having trouble motivating themselves to work on the project. Likkez had mentioned that he needed a break from it and was thinking of doing a "humanized" version of GLADOS, but appears to have decided to do a headcrab instead.

Its also possible the wanted to do more closeups with the headcrabs and the old one just didn't work that well.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Wow, first Section 7 Project Unkown, then Bioasshard, and now this might get an update too ?

If this is 2021's start, then I can't wait for 2022 :3

although I would really like it if the animations weren't too much anal focused, but I'll gladly take anything new for this game

Reactions: Kaho543 and Onkin

theguy123456

Nov 14, 2018
Likkezg has just posted some public animation updates on his twitter

He also says on a post on 31-01-2021:

The new build is in development so expect updates soon!
Finally! hopefully we get something playable soon, i at least want to see how far this project has progressed.

tantaluss

Dec 26, 2020
Wow, first Section 7 Project Unkown, then Bioasshard, and now this might get an update too ?

If this is 2021's start, then I can't wait for 2022 :3

although I would really like it if the animations weren't too much anal focused, but I'll gladly take anything new for this game
Actually in his current plan it seems he's planning vaginal animation for all the enemies.

His current game plan has two routes for ALyx. In one she will instigate the sex. In the other the creates will force themselves on her. It's going to be a case of incremental enouters as you level up one way or the other

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Actually in his current plan it seems he's planning vaginal animation for all the enemies.

His current game plan has two routes for ALyx. In one she will instigate the sex. In the other the creates will force themselves on her. It's going to be a case of incremental enouters as you level up one way or the other
Thanks, that's nice to hear :3

tantaluss

Dec 26, 2020
Basically, it's a confirmed third person game. It's not clear whether it will invlove shooting or will be open world, but it is definitely going to have leveling up and a perk tree.

The story seems to be that Alyx will be told by a scientist (unclear who this is, possible half-life character-possible original character) that he can do something with Xen lifeforms and tasks her with 'collecting DNA'. This involves phermone spores like the ones used in HL2 for the antlions, but these ones make them amourous.

In gameplay Alyx can use the pods to atract the the creatures, but will also drop them if knocked down (causing the creatures to reap her)

The sex seems to be divided into Sub/Dom routes with leveling (it's not clear if you can do both or if you have to choose.)

This means Alyx will either try to intialate the sex or will have it force on her. (alyx start fully clothed including underwear, unlike the Demos)

So for example for headcrabs (for 'sub level 1 alt' - beta animation see his twitter acount under freakin head humpers)

SUB level 1

Headcrab jumps on Alyx's head, Alyx drops down on all fours.
Headcrab mind-controls Alyx to pull her pants down and start rubbing her pussy through the panties.
Next level upgrade - pull down both pants and panties.

Sub level 1 alt

Horny Headcrab sees Alyx and jump attack her and she gets overwhelmed. Headcrab is maybe on her face or on her Ass and trys to penetrate her, she grabs the pp and to try not get it inside of her and with the humping motion of the Headcrab she gives it a HJ.
Facial expressions can be concern / worried and when cums disgusted.

(note it seems that like the demo it seems that numbers and directuion of attack will have different animation)

Dom level 1

Headcrab is upside down on the floor, Alyx steps on his dick, jerks it with her shoe. In the end she could kick it.
Upgrade - Alyx takes off her shoe

Sub 2

Headcrab jumps on Alyx's head, she ends up on her knees.
Headcrab throat-fuckes Alyx.
Upgrade - Headcrab mind-controls Alyx into popping open her bra.

Dom 2

Alyx jerks off headcrab
Upgrade - Left click to slap headcrab's ass.

Sub 3

Alyx laying on the ground while rubbing, while the headcrab rubs against the back, teasing her holes. If Alyx tries to reach back to push him off, he pokes her with the claws.
(if there is a second headcrab he can rub her on the bottom)
Upgrade - Headcrab fucking Alyx gently.

Dom 3

Alyx blows headcrab

ect

This is the basis of leveling

I have little information on the perk tree. But one seems to be called 'The Queen Perk' which apparently gives a chance for a creature to follow you after sex and fight with you/ join in the sex with the next creature

It has also been stated that Alyx will be knocked out if an enemy is a too high level for her rather than sex.

It seems the intial plan is 4 enemies

level 1 Alyx - headcrab, 2 bullsquids, 3 and 4 are unknown (no mention of the vortiguants or barnicles from the demo. However, a catipillar(?), possible antion grub (?) is being given a special slime texute

If Alyx has be returned to base (starting point) then she will taken back by DoG and cleansed (sex followed by the ALyx model returning to be fully clothed again with cum) Also DoG is apparently upgradable by ALyx in some way (no details)

You will be able to mix the creatures you have sex with if your level is high enough (so you can potentially have sex with a bullsquid and headcrab at the same time)

Also headcracbs will hump you regardless of holes, so a high enough player can have a personal 'headcrab orgy' even if you have all holes busy

Cum, damaged/removed clothing will be removed when 'cleansed' otherwise will remain in the state after sex. Also ALyx will now sweat during penatrative sexual encounter.

Think that's basically what I've gather, but if anyone has any further info feel free to add/correct me, and if you have pictures that's even better.

tantaluss

Dec 26, 2020
That all sounds great, but it also seems like a very ambitious endeavor. To be honest I'm not sure if Likkezg will be able to deliver the stuff outlined here. I hope he can, of course. Either way, I think it'll take a long time.
It's difficult to know, because it's hard to know what assests he's made since the last build. The big challenges that I can for this are the level design and clothes animation. However, his next release (whenever that is) may not have the level, but be a test area like the previous two. As for the clothes, he seemed to have found a way for characters to animated taking off clothes a while back.

He's also stated that he is looking to hire people to help with the model and voice actors, so that could speed up the project.

The two reasons he's taken so long has been due to having a dispute with someone he hired, resulting in a lot of scrapped progress and the switching first to being a original concept and then back again to a hl parody.

That said, if he retained the programmes for clothes and whatever else he has made between 2018 to now the other stuff might not be too hard. The leveling system is just implemented restrictions and the perks system seems relatively straightforward. He's also been able to model and animated and start of the sex poses for the headcrab in a couple of months (at the same time as working on the bullsquid) and these thing can be gradually added in updates, particually if someone agrees to take the job offer of animating and modeling.

So yes, I doubt a complete games is anything but years and years away, but that doesn't mean a new beta, might be soon. He has said: ' The new build is in development so expect updates soon!' and is updating publically again, so we might get a new beta area with some basic headcrab and bullsquid animations and the basic leveling system soon. Though he seems to be currently working on the Alyx head to replace his OC for the scrapped original concept game (as seen in his animations on twitter), so I doubt he will be releasing before at least that is done.

Reactions: CountessC21

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
He's also been able to model and animated and start of the sex poses for the headcrab in a couple of months (at the same time as working on the bullsquid)
The Bullsquid has been a thing he posted about in mid 2019 on Patreon already. I don't think this new version of the Headcrab has been in progress for that long.
Though he seems to be currently working on the Alyx head to replace his OC for the scrapped original concept game
This honestly is getting ridiculous. Before making Alyx into his own OC he was working on a remake of the Alyx model as well. That was also in 2019. The main thing that changed with the OC in comparison with Alyx is the hair. I get wanting to do it right, but I think Likkezg should call it good enough soon and be done with the main character model.

Reactions: CountessC21
D

Deleted member 3203187

The Bullsquid has been a thing he posted about in mid 2019 on Patreon already. I don't think this new version of the Headcrab has been in progress for that long.

This honestly is getting ridiculous. Before making Alyx into his own OC he was working on a remake of the Alyx model as well. That was also in 2019. The main thing that changed with the OC in comparison with Alyx is the hair. I get wanting to do it right, but I think Likkezg should call it good enough soon and be done with the main character model.
Yeah I don't get the point. That model looked great. Why change it? He's just making unnecessary work for himself. You could argue a lot of these concepts are unnecessary work. I really just want to see Alyx have sex with a degree of customization over the scenes and I think most people would be happy with that. Still I'm not complaining too much. We should all just be happy he's going back to the original concept and not making some obscure futa game only a niche of people are going to want to play.

CronaBaka

Mar 15, 2019
well I just saw in his twitter. he calls it asscrab. and that ass just ruins it. its like he copied and pasted his own fat ass on this creature. not just unnecessary but also a bit disturbing view. that fella really needs to visit some mental hospital. (right after he finishes the game :KEK: ) but i must admire he makes some nice smooth animations and balanced mini game. idk how many times i jerked on this 2 yrs old build and it still makes me hard thinking about it. hope he'll introduce new build before the end of this year! Subverse is coming out Wild life will be done and Operation Lovecraft.. this yearis gonna be a fine year I suppose
:HideThePain: The irony in this post.

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes