Unreal Engine Abandoned Fap-Life [28-01-2019] [Likkezg]

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
A few months out of date. According to his Discord, posted in the Fap-Life, May 1:
" so when im ready ill get back to it i will figure out how can i make something like this alone cutting corners where they can and should be cut so that i can have something finished "

Sounds like it isn't a priority for them, and they work on it for 3-4 months, quit, 6-12 months pass, and they work some more on it. Technically "not abandoned", but might as well be. We'll see another demo maybe in 2-3 years from now. Last build was Jan 2019 or so.

I've been following his progress on the Discord since 2019, March or so, and honestly this game is a pipe dream. As said, they work on it for a few months, get discouraged, then quit for almost a year, and then get some more stuff done, then quit again. There was a point in June 2020, where it looked like we were about to get another build, and then they got discouraged again, then stopped devving until they restarted in Dec 2020. I don't think we will see another build ever again, but who knows, maybe they'll get a development inspiration and pump out something. Similar to True Facials, I don't think we will see another build of it ever again either.

Time to move on folks...

Reactions: Eroman68

tantaluss

Dec 26, 2020
A few months out of date. According to his Discord, posted in the Fap-Life, May 1:
" so when im ready ill get back to it i will figure out how can i make something like this alone cutting corners where they can and should be cut so that i can have something finished "

Sounds like it isn't a priority for them, and they work on it for 3-4 months, quit, 6-12 months pass, and they work some more on it. Technically "not abandoned", but might as well be. We'll see another demo maybe in 2-3 years from now. Last build was Jan 2019 or so.

I've been following his progress on the Discord since 2019, March or so, and honestly this game is a pipe dream. As said, they work on it for a few months, get discouraged, then quit for almost a year, and then get some more stuff done, then quit again. There was a point in June 2020, where it looked like we were about to get another build, and then they got discouraged again, then stopped devving until they restarted in Dec 2020. I don't think we will see another build ever again, but who knows, maybe they'll get a development inspiration and pump out something. Similar to True Facials, I don't think we will see another build of it ever again either.

Time to move on folks...
It's a shame because it sounds like if he'd had a good working relationship with that other 3d animator they would have produced something in 2020. Now it seems because of the acrimonious break down between them it not only scuppered the build, but also set him against working with anyone else in future.

VirLupus

May 14, 2021
Yes it will be the shame if we don't see another build, even though i have just today found this demo - i am already hooked by the idea and the realisation level.

Reactions: ilmarcione

TunnelBunny

Apr 21, 2019
This game has the best and most fluent Transmission from gameplay to sex scene the only thing that bothers me is the intense anal focus, like give the one hole that makes woman special a bit of attention
Agreed. Both the animations & transitions are really smooth.

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
Likkezg is still working on this and making models and posts updates daily on his discord, but whether we'll actually ever see even a tech demo release is anyones guess.
I'm pretty sure he dropped the Half Life idea and pursues some other game.

Reactions: poopbulb1
4.40 star(s) 9 Votes