Unreal Engine Abandoned Fap-Life [28-01-2019] [Likkezg]

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

VirLupus

May 14, 2021
Nice but the new facehuggers ass is not a good idea imho ((( Now they just look like asses with the cock, like some kind of parody.

Karakabra

Oct 1, 2017
I keep installed this game still, one my favourites. A pity the developer abandoned this project.
The game has perfect base, good models, great animations and including weapon.

For example he could continue developing this game adding any map inspired in Half Life, creating a little shooter being Alyx knocked out and raped like the actual test room.

I hope Likkez any day returns to Fap Life.

ilmarcione

Sep 11, 2020
I keep installed this game still, one my favourites. A pity the developer abandoned this project.
The game has perfect base, good models, great animations and including weapon.

For example he could continue developing this game adding any map inspired in Half Life, creating a little shooter being Alyx knocked out and raped like the actual test room.

I hope Likkez any day returns to Fap Life.
He actually kinda returned. Watch the last 2-3 pages to be pleasantly surprised

Reactions: Rxo86 and Karakabra

tantaluss

Dec 26, 2020
N7 its not abandoned the creator has started working on it again (he has not completed anything new yet tho)
This has been brought up before. I think their repsonce was that the tag stays until Likkezg actually releases something. I know this seems unfair as he really is working on it and posting daily with progress on his discord, but I can understand their policy as many creaters do claim to be still working on things but never actaully produce anything and it has been over three years since the last release, during which the project has been scrapped and restarted twice.

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes