• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Unreal Engine Abandoned Fap-Life [28-01-2019] [Likkezg]

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
I mean, you'd have to know ahead of time that you're intending to make sequels to preemptively name something with a number in the title to signify that it's the first.

hligahudiaunf

Feb 5, 2019
Does anyone know when this will come out?
You can check discord for progress on game, I hope update for game will be released till the end of this year, but...
Looks like author's main aim is not providing working build with content, or author is really bad at managing this project.
Likkezg can work on this for sometime then freeze and do some other stuff, then continue work and then show some progress without release anything, just images, then do some more on project and start from scratch on some things were already done.
I think author has bad motivation on finishing something and just like doing new interesting things

theguy123456

Nov 14, 2018
You can check discord for progress on game, I hope update for game will be released till the end of this year, but...
Looks like author's main aim is not providing working build with content, or author is really bad at managing this project.
Likkezg can work on this for sometime then freeze and do some other stuff, then continue work and then show some progress without release anything, just images, then do some more on project and start from scratch on some things were already done.
I think author has bad motivation on finishing something and just like doing new interesting things
yea, they don't seem in any rush to complete it. Mostly just a side thing for them, so people should just forget about this game until it comes out. no point in asking if its releasing every week.

Reactions: Keeru

Akurey

May 9, 2020
This game is really well made, i'm actually really impressed with the quality of the animations/gameplay.

Too bad almost every small project with the most potential always gets abandoned.

Reactions: &#$&*&$*< and LDV
4.40 star(s) 9 Votes