Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 69 Votes

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
what should i do to get the new scenes
these are all the scenes i currently have for 1.5
Seems like your missing the "Frenni Chairsex" scene and the "Marie Boob sucking" scene.
more info on that in my guide --> Here

And after that it's waiting for the new update, which should be right around the corner.
---------------------

Seems like we will get a full version of their own song "Fap nights" from the Xmas trailer to listen to. Nice!

MAXIS05

Jul 28, 2017
don't have many animations yet? Only 9 appear to me, and the others say damaged files

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
If you unlock the bunny girl in the arcade will she be unlocked in other arcade nights or do you have to repeat the process? Want to know before I do so as I already suck at avoiding the others and don't want to add a fourth girl roaming around if I can help it.

pie4ever0

Aug 1, 2017
If you unlock the bunny girl in the arcade will she be unlocked in other arcade nights or do you have to repeat the process? Want to know before I do so as I already suck at avoiding the others and don't want to add a fourth girl roaming around if I can help it.
She should stay activated in all arcade nights once unlocked.

Brolyparages

Oct 16, 2020
Anyone know if or when The XXXmas Special will be uploaded here? I don't even know if it's out but hey, a boy can dream

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
Some of the animations and the models crotch areas need some work and the tits could stand to be a little less floaty, but holy shit this game is fantastic. Lost a whole weekend to it after discovering Friday and now I'm hyped for the xxxmas update/ spin-off.

Sheins

Sep 27, 2022
Welp bruhdas, the 0.1.6 update it will be released in these days...probably.
The update will be split into 2 parts.

3.80 star(s) 69 Votes