Zonelord1

Sep 30, 2022
I have tried deleting this damn file for the past couplea years and anything i tried doesn't work.
I think it's fucking up my drive.

AspasrtameLord

Jan 1, 2021
Kind of bummed nobody is talking about this awesome game but just posting about versions. I wanted to hear some feedback, interesting combos and secrets. I feel like the belly was made only for pregnancy fetish, but if you scale it down and use the abs one it totally works as a normal one.

Also what do you want to see? I'd like to be able to have the picture-on-face Mode while also having access to the rest of the character. Can you already do that? What does everyone hope to see in the game? Like, Helen parr would be such a slam dunk and also so easy do do.

Reactions: Kazuya Urasaku

Crocodeeznutz

May 9, 2023
Kind of bummed nobody is talking about this awesome game but just posting about versions. I wanted to hear some feedback, interesting combos and secrets. I feel like the belly was made only for pregnancy fetish, but if you scale it down and use the abs one it totally works as a normal one.

Also what do you want to see? I'd like to be able to have the picture-on-face Mode while also having access to the rest of the character. Can you already do that? What does everyone hope to see in the game? Like, Helen parr would be such a slam dunk and also so easy do do.
it's hard to talk about the game when the version available hasn't been updated in a while

Reactions: Kazuya Urasaku

Kelphisto

Nov 29, 2017
Here an , it is updated from time to time, I don't know how much content it will have compared to the latest versions, but it is better than nothing.

Reactions: supaddss
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes