Dwemer

Oct 7, 2017
I had that one, that's the problem, I tried re-downloading it but it still shows a white screen. Idk what to do anymore, seems like no one else has this problem lmao.
If you have AMD there's apparently an issue with hardware acceleration that can cause it. There's a fix for it at the bottom of this page -

There's also the Newgrounds player which works perfectly for anything flash I've tried.

Metrascope

Jul 8, 2021
If you have AMD there's apparently an issue with hardware acceleration that can cause it. There's a fix for it at the bottom of this page -

There's also the Newgrounds player which works perfectly for anything flash I've tried.
Thanks for sharing the page ! I've noticed that, the path of "SysWoW64\Macromed\Flash\mms.cfg" is not present in my system. "Macromed" as a folder doesn't exist anywhere in my system. Which is kind of weird but not that weird since the projector isn't an installable. Is that normal ? Does everyone else have the folder Macromed in their SysWoW64 folder ?

Dude1999safeheaven

Jan 24, 2023
Error #1065 not defined JSON variable
at fapwall.utils::BinaryArrayUtils$/parseObject()
at fapwall::ConfigCharacterSetsList$cinit()
at global$init()
at fapwall::ConfigMenu$cinit()
at global$init()
at fapwall.utils::MenuSearchUtils$/findCategoryConfig()
at fapwall.utils::MenuSearchUtils$/findConfig()
at fapwall.utils::MenuSearchUtils$/changeConfigItems()
at fapwall.utils::MenuUtils$/validate()
at fapwall::ViewMain/stageAddedHandler()
at flash.display::DisplayObjectContainer/addChild()
at flash.display::Stage/addChild()
at fapwall::ViewLoadController/frameHandler()

Dude1999safeheaven

Jan 24, 2023
Thanks for sharing the page ! I've noticed that, the path of "SysWoW64\Macromed\Flash\mms.cfg" is not present in my system. "Macromed" as a folder doesn't exist anywhere in my system. Which is kind of weird but not that weird since the projector isn't an installable. Is that normal ? Does everyone else have the folder Macromed in their SysWoW64 folder ?
no i think is only present in old windows versions like 7 or more older i cant found too the file i use le terrible windows 11

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes