•Dark•

May 8, 2022
Fapwall 0.9 - ottobre

View attachment 2280870
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

[/CITAZIONE]
Thanks bro,but there Is no november and december release?

• Hey there
Reactions: junior20000

CumBoy69

Dec 10, 2019
Fapwall 0.9 - October

View attachment 2280870
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fair to assume the trojan on the .exe is a false positive?

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
fair to assume the trojan on the .exe is a false positive?
1672935218445.png
The one from , which is literally the worst product avaliable on the market? Yes, it is a false positive.
Just beware that, if the hash from your Virustotal upload is not the same as , you have probably downloaded a virus.

H00gl

Apr 6, 2020
View attachment 2288140
The one from , which is literally the worst product avaliable on the market? Yes, it is a false positive.
Just beware that, if the hash from your Virustotal upload is not the same as , you have probably downloaded a virus.
Dammit, I read this one too lte.
That is really annoying that they add that onto the game, just have to run the defender and hope it dosen't do anything bad.

H00gl

Apr 6, 2020
View attachment 2288140
Good news, after running a full defender scan it didn't find anything about the Grindsoft and the only other thing I have found was 2 cookies from them which I deleted.
So I don't believe that there will happen anything from it.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
is there anyway to save the changes made to your characters?

It's getting annoying having to change everything every time.
When you have the character menu open there's a button to the left of the gloryhole poses labeled settings. In that menu there's a save character button that'll export a json file you can load up whenever.

Reactions: BlackDragon98

BlackDragon98

May 31, 2020
Took a look at the developer's patreon page and there's something that says he isn't been well but its dated Jan. 2022.

Has it been there since Jan. 2022 or did he messed up the date by accident?

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes