srinsano

Feb 11, 2023
When you have the character menu open there's a button to the left of the gloryhole poses labeled settings. In that menu there's a save character button that'll export a json file you can load up whenever.
hi, I have the json file but when I try to load it in game it doesn't appear

Metrascope

Jul 8, 2021
I don't understand, suddenly my flash stopped working, no I'm not talking about the browser version of flash that died like 3 years ago, but the projector you could download (flashplayer_32_sa_debug), why the fuck did it suddenlty stopped working ? Many flash games I've downloaded are unplayable now, it's literally just a white/black/gray screen with the sound playing in the background. What happened ? What do I do ? Re-Downloading the projector doesn't seem to fix it in case it was a problem of the .exe itself. Opening the .swf files from the projector instead of directly from a double click doesn't seem to work either, idk what to do I can't play this or any flash game.

Apr 13, 2021
I don't understand, suddenly my flash stopped working, no I'm not talking about the browser version of flash that died like 3 years ago, but the projector you could download (flashplayer_32_sa_debug), why the fuck did it suddenlty stopped working ? Many flash games I've downloaded are unplayable now, it's literally just a white/black/gray screen with the sound playing in the background. What happened ? What do I do ? Re-Downloading the projector doesn't seem to fix it in case it was a problem of the .exe itself. Opening the .swf files from the projector instead of directly from a double click doesn't seem to work either, idk what to do I can't play this or any flash game.
There's a link to a good one on the Meet n Fuck collection page here on f95

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes