• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

srinsano

Feb 11, 2023
When you have the character menu open there's a button to the left of the gloryhole poses labeled settings. In that menu there's a save character button that'll export a json file you can load up whenever.
hi, I have the json file but when I try to load it in game it doesn't appear

Metrascope

Jul 8, 2021
I don't understand, suddenly my flash stopped working, no I'm not talking about the browser version of flash that died like 3 years ago, but the projector you could download (flashplayer_32_sa_debug), why the fuck did it suddenlty stopped working ? Many flash games I've downloaded are unplayable now, it's literally just a white/black/gray screen with the sound playing in the background. What happened ? What do I do ? Re-Downloading the projector doesn't seem to fix it in case it was a problem of the .exe itself. Opening the .swf files from the projector instead of directly from a double click doesn't seem to work either, idk what to do I can't play this or any flash game.

Apr 13, 2021
I don't understand, suddenly my flash stopped working, no I'm not talking about the browser version of flash that died like 3 years ago, but the projector you could download (flashplayer_32_sa_debug), why the fuck did it suddenlty stopped working ? Many flash games I've downloaded are unplayable now, it's literally just a white/black/gray screen with the sound playing in the background. What happened ? What do I do ? Re-Downloading the projector doesn't seem to fix it in case it was a problem of the .exe itself. Opening the .swf files from the projector instead of directly from a double click doesn't seem to work either, idk what to do I can't play this or any flash game.
There's a link to a good one on the Meet n Fuck collection page here on f95

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes