Unity Far East [v0.54a] [Beetle Roid]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
0.22 published for patrons. This contains the new dialogue system. (still bare bones, but functional :) )
0.21 will go public tomorrow. it will be available for free on my itch and patreon pages.
Uhm, I think the new energy system needs some more tuning.
I can have the chef cook like 20/30 meals and then I need to sleep because she is exhausted.
This currently limits gameplay a lot.

I'd suggest that every food consumes same amount of energy and the time it takes to cook also reduces the energy of the chef.

Also I'd suggest adding a "task" like "Take a break" that can be used once or twice a day. Where the NPC is unavailable for 30 minutes and consumes some of the food in stock to regain 75% of the energy.

Greetz!

New-01

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2018
I can have the chef cook like 20/30 meals and then I need to sleep because she is exhausted.

I'd suggest that every food consumes same amount of energy and the time it takes to cook also reduces the energy of the chef.

Also I'd suggest adding a "task" like "Take a break" that can be used once or twice a day. Where the NPC is unavailable for 30 minutes and consumes some of the food in stock to regain 75% of the energy.

Greetz!
yes. it does need tuning. ill look in to that.

New-01

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2018

Greetz!
0.22b was posted on patreon. this includes static energy cost.
I'm checking on the possibility of adding "take a break" function.

Reactions: NickNo

lesil

Dec 1, 2018
player have to buy cloths.
but if you are thinking about randomization, thats for future version.
I still can't get them to change their clothes, I bought it all and I just show up to change shoes. but they don't change them either

New-01

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2018
0.22 bugfix posted for patrons. version - 0.22c
it will become public on 28th Feb 2021.
:)

Please report bugs , improvement suggestions etc.

Reactions: NickNo and lesil

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
Game works well now. Balance is quite good now.
Scrolling using the wheel is WIP right? Because I see it reacts but I need like 10 minutes to go from top to bottom ;)

New-01

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2018
Game works well now. Balance is quite good now.
Scrolling using the wheel is WIP right? Because I see it reacts but I need like 10 minutes to go from top to bottom ;)
Scrolling have some issue to be ironed out.
found a new bug with sex animations. apparently eye blinking issue came up again with new shader. (messes up the model mesh completely when blinking). fixing it
:)

New-01

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2018
0.22d published for all.
0.3 will be published to patrons tomorrow.
details of 0.3 will be posted on itch and patreon soon.
appreciate your feedback on my development and the game.
:D

New-01

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2018
0.3 published for patrons.
this version has boob - hand interactions implemented on one h scene. its still buggy and will be improved on later versions.
major optimizations done to the game. it will run smooth on older devices now.

Reactions: diabox18 and NickNo

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
Nice update.
- A cook bot upgrade surely is in the pipeline right? (To make it faster :))
- The cookbot settings are not saves so after loading it is OFF again. Would be cool if they were saved.
- Mousewheel still slow / not working.
- A small zOrder bug: (See eyes and glass)
1614760440588.png

Ahh: And I'd suggest you name the saves by the ingame date and not the real time date.
Its always a little confusing ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: New-01

Farinha Gamer

Jun 30, 2018
i dont know if the game developer will read this but you should make a easy mode, its too much time to do anything at the game

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes