VN Ren'Py Far-Off Friends [v0.6] [FFCreations]

2.90 star(s) 33 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1655283707319.png

Overview:
Your father passed away recently due to a long fight against cancer and you never knew about your mother.
During his will reading, you got even more confused, due to the will having more heirs than you were expecting.
You finished the school recently and you were ready to enjoy a sabbatical year,
with your best friend before going to the college.
Your plan was "heal" your mind from the suffering that your father had,
but you got curious over the conditions of the will and decided to make a travel to see who are the other heirs.
But you weren't expecting to arrive in a such good place. A place where you finally can call "home".​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-07
Release Date: 2023-11-07
Developer: FFCreations -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6
Language: English
Other Games: Freeloading Family
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Gallery Code: D4C

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android (v0.4): - -

Extra: Spanish TL* - Multi Mod*

*This port/mods isn't made nor is endorsed by the dev, download and use at your own risk.

screenshot0008.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0022.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0016.png screenshot0018.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0025.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0013.png screenshot0023.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0015.png screenshot0005.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
So what's the status of Freeloading Family if the dev has already moved on to a new game? Weren't we still waiting for the final endings for that game? I remember something about to more single endings I think and a final harem ending. What will be the future tags for this game? Will there be a harem route?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Far-Off Friends v1.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Let's give FFCreations time to wake up, but i'm curious about planned tags. :LOL:

And this thing calls for a walkthrough, from what I've seen there are three different paths with the respective Li's love, lust and dom.

Jul 13, 2018
So what's the status of Freeloading Family if the dev has already moved on to a new game? Weren't we still waiting for the final endings for that game? I remember something about to more single endings I think and a final harem ending. What will be the future tags for this game? Will there be a harem route?
Freeloading Family already have endings so it's pretty much finished , idk if there's already all endings but if not it's almost finished since some endings are already in the game.

Reactions: Maronnec
2.90 star(s) 33 Votes