VN Ren'Py Far-Off Friends [v0.6] [FFCreations]

2.90 star(s) 34 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I hope this gets the abbandoned tag
Why? If you read ALL the posts, you will find that there are people who actually like the game. So, why would you wish to prevent them from continuing to play a game they like?

You don't like the game [an understatement, I'm sure]. Okay. No one is forcing you to play it. It can be abandoned to you by deleting it from your computer and never touching it again. You can avoid even hearing about the game by setting the Ignore game feature at the top of this page. Give it a try. You'll feel better.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Why? If you read ALL the posts, you will find that there are people who actually like the game. So, why would you wish to prevent them from continuing to play a game they like?

You don't like the game [an understatement, I'm sure]. Okay. No one is forcing you to play it. It can be abandoned to you by deleting it from your computer and never touching it again. You can avoid even hearing about the game by setting the Ignore game feature at the top of this page. Give it a try. You'll feel better.
but I don't want to ignore it. I want to have fun reading the comments when people will realize this whole gae is the alice ending on steroids

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
but I don't want to ignore it. I want to have fun reading the comments when people will realize this whole gae is the alice ending on steroids
What a wonderful attitude. :FacePalm:

Well, there is another ignore feature that I know how to use. Goodbye.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
the lack of variety with the females.
as of what?

mc is in town where many are students on their 20s, ofc there are older women like mc's landlady but will they be other than random encounters is diff. thing.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
as of what?

mc is in town where many are students on their 20s, ofc there are older women like mc's landlady but will they be other than random encounters is diff. thing.
It may be bad wording, but we have the figures of all females start basically with a C cup and get only bigger. Also all have big asses, shaped nearly identically with a slender waist. There is simply no variety like a female with a overall slender figure (e.g. A cup).

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
It may be bad wording, but we have the figures of all females start basically with a C cup and get only bigger. Also all have big asses, shaped nearly identically with a slender waist. There is simply no variety like a female with a overall slender figure (e.g. A cup).
If we go by their last game, we won't be seeing any A or B cups. It seems that they have a type they like and are sticking with it. I got used to it in Freeloading Family. I'll probably survive this one without seeing much variety too.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
If we go by their last game, we won't be seeing any A or B cups. It seems that they have a type they like and are sticking with it. I got used to it in Freeloading Family. I'll probably survive this one without seeing much variety too.
It's still a point that needs to be spoken off, because it may be a point, where other people will be disappointed about. I mean, I'm also disappointed by it, even if I expected nothing else after FF. And if a dev wants to get a bigger crowd to play their VN, they adding variety will definitly help more than sticking to the same for a second, third or tenth time.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
It's still a point that needs to be spoken off, because it may be a point, where other people will be disappointed about. I mean, I'm also disappointed by it, even if I expected nothing else after FF. And if a dev wants to get a bigger crowd to play their VN, they adding variety will definitly help more than sticking to the same for a second, third or tenth time.
Perhaps, but if the developers start doing something they are not happy with, that could lead to less enthusiasm and quicker burnout.

I'm also pretty sure their existing Patrons like that body type or are (like myself) at least used to it. So would any Patrons gained by diversity outweigh those lost by changing? And it's paying supporters that count.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Perhaps, but if the developers start doing something they are not happy with, that could lead to less enthusiasm and quicker burnout.

I'm also pretty sure their existing Patrons like that body type or are (like myself) at least used to it. So would any Patrons gained by diversity outweigh those lost by changing? And it's paying supporters that count.
But it also in the long run get existing supporters bored. And on the other hand, potential new supporters might dislike the lack of variety and won't start supporting or cancel their support right after seeing there is a lack. Besides that, even if they like this kind of body the most, it's still a constructive critic, that should help to get the devs a new perspective to improve themself and maybe stop them from hiking used paths. This constant sugarcoating helps only snowflakes. And honestly I don't know why I'm still discussing my opinion and why I gave a helping critic. It annoys me, that people try to defend poor decision making. So please stop quoting me, just because you want to defend them.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
its probably been mentioned over and again but as much as i like the title.. someone needs to replace the STAGGERING amounts of ON used instead of IN during the dialect

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
But it also in the long run get existing supporters bored. And on the other hand, potential new supporters might dislike the lack of variety and won't start supporting or cancel their support right after seeing there is a lack. Besides that, even if they like this kind of body the most, it's still a constructive critic, that should help to get the devs a new perspective to improve themself and maybe stop them from hiking used paths. This constant sugarcoating helps only snowflakes. And honestly I don't know why I'm still discussing my opinion and why I gave a helping critic. It annoys me, that people try to defend poor decision making. So please stop quoting me, just because you want to defend them.
I entered into a pleasant discussion with you. Why did you want to turn it into a pissing contest? I'm not trying to persuade you what to like or not like, just to explain my own views on why the developers might think as they seem to do, on a subject you brought up.

By the way, whatever the 'decision making' is, it is the developers' to make, and they will survive or fail by it.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I have given this story a couple of tries, and I think I will pass on this one, at least for now. The story is just ok to me, one of my big turn offs is the forced peeping (I know some like it, but it is just cringy to me). The renders are just ok. The way some of the choices are, just make the game a bit tedious to me. I wish the developers success.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Like in UoP all females have slender bodies because this is what the dev likes, this is the opposite here. Variety in the game would be nice, but variety can also be found in playing different games.

On another note, I don't like the writing and the lack of choices. We should be able to tailor at least a little the MC's personality. Actually he's a goody two-shoes and a pushover without any choice to change that. We should be able to make him more assertive and "assholy". We should also be able to refuse any sex scene. Or remove all the pointless choices and make it a kinetic novel.

Regarding the writing, there is too much text and uninteresting dialogues. Discussions drag on and on with mundane stuff. I can bear it IRL when talking to a girl, but it should be trimmed down in a game. And the removal of incest make the plot convuloted.

sarapaca

Oct 21, 2018
I just saw the game and played it through. I liked it and what I enjoyed mostly was that the MC can advance without benig a bastard. I disagree with a previous comment because I think that having principles and strong values is the opposite of being boneless. I am looking forward to the next release.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I just saw the game and played it through. I liked it and what I enjoyed mostly was that the MC can advance without benig a bastard. I disagree with a previous comment because I think that having principles and strong values is the opposite of being boneless. I am looking forward to the next release.
What principles and strong values are you talking about ?

The MC says something and the girls give a speach of why he's wrong and they even provide him with the correct view, theirs and the MC always agrees.
He is upset cause one of them was keeping information from him and he is the one apologizing, because...well she has tits.
At one point he even says/thinks something along the lines of 'a shity personality can be overloocked when the girl is hot'.
I don't think he stood up for his opinion even once, except when he's been blowing smoke up their arses.

Giving a million dollar house to a stranger you know for a couple of days and then want to pay rent is just dumb beyond any reason...but well large tits.
What was the problem with the status quo ?
MC owns the house, Melissa and the girls can live there and because Melissa is nice she doesn't even need to pay rent...sounds very generous to me.

The only principles of the MC, which i could see, is that he's a simp for anything with tits and that his values and opinions are very flexible as soon as it comes to women.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Really liked it so far. I look forward to more. I thought the mc was good. Not a pushover but a nice guy doing nice things for those he cares about. The ladies are hot for me. I wish mykala had a less tats covering up those nice melons but that is just me. The sally scene was great. I hope Jen and Mykalas mystery problem wont be so serious that I am disheartened but thats life. Keep up the great work.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: acondo and BTLD

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I thought the mc was good. Not a pushover
I'm genuinely curious here: why do you think he's not a pushover? Are there any instances where he actually goes against what one of the girls wants him to do, or stops one of the girls from exploiting him?

but a nice guy doing nice things for those he cares about.
My main issue with this part is that he has zero reason to care about any of them, and the player doesn't get a choice of whether he does or not. He just chooses to bend over and grab his ankles for anything any of them want.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
This is the first game I've played with an actual landlady, where her being a landlady is part of the plot.

Borkie56

Oct 25, 2020
Nice update in my opinion, but i'm missing 2 scenes:

- I don't get the choice to kiss Melissa after the date
- I don't get the sexting with Erika, after Stacy enters the room to check for the ringtone

I played from beginning of Episode 2 several times with various decisions, i tried with Jeevants Mod and i tried with the Ipaqi-Modifikation.

Any ideas where i got the wrong turn?

Reactions: dankmeme09
2.90 star(s) 34 Votes