VN Ren'Py Far-Off Friends [v0.7] [FFCreations]

2.90 star(s) 35 Votes

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Same as some others, i don't trust this dev after how the ff endings turned out, like the one were you got 3rd wheeled by the lesbians, great ending, really great...
Seeing this spinless simp of an MC, coupled with already one bi LI, the other which has the hots for the landlady and no choices if you actually want to enter a LI path ( like i don't have any interest in that nutjob Tiffany), i don't have high expectations that this wont be turend into a lesbian fuckfest...and yeah i don't share LI's.

As for the MC...spinless, goody two shoes, simp, i can't stand him to be honest.
Always compliant, never stands his ground or disagrees.
His lawyer offerd him to pull some strings to get him in college...no fair, what if i take the place of someone else...who cares !
He really gives a nearly 1mil house as present for Melissa, cause she is nice...but that is not enough, after that he now wants to pay rent for staying in his own fucking house...seriously are you shitting me ?
Oh no, no sabbatical with his friend, well let's send him 15k, that he will waste in the most idiotic way...well hopefully he will not be to angry with me for long...

For whatever reason you get constantly lectured, especialy by Erika or Tiffany about not judging people etc.
I really wanted a option to tell them that they can take their views and shove it up their arses.

The father seems to be prick.
Like the guy had a multi billion dollar company, yeah let's give that to my (prick) friend.
70 mil without shares, you'd think the MC as the only child (and only one uncle alive) would get the main share...
But no, he get's 2.5, it's even pointed out that it's ridiculous low...the MC isn't even a little bit botherd about it, because why would you...no idea what the father spend the rest on, maybe his ''best fiend'' Melissa which he haven't meet in 10 years, or the uncle which the MC has barely ever seen in his live, who knows, maybe the mother he never botherd to tell the MC anything about.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Same as some others, i don't trust this dev after how the ff endings turned out, like the one were you got 3rd wheeled by the lesbians, great ending, really great...
Seeing this spinless simp of an MC, coupled with already one bi LI, the other which has the hots for the landlady and no choices if you actually want to enter a LI path ( like i don't have any interest in that nutjob Tiffany), i don't have high expectations that this wont be turend into a lesbian fuckfest...and yeah i don't share LI's.

As for the MC...spinless, goody two shoes, simp, i can't stand him to be honest.
Always compliant, never stands his ground or disagrees.
His lawyer offerd him to pull some strings to get him in college...no fair, what if i take the place of someone else...who cares !
He really gives a nearly 1mil house as present for Melissa, cause she is nice...but that is not enough, after that he now wants to pay rent for staying in his own fucking house...seriously are you shitting me ?
Oh no, no sabbatical with his friend, well let's send him 15k, that he will waste in the most idiotic way...well hopefully he will not be to angry with me for long...

For whatever reason you get constantly lectured, especialy by Erika or Tiffany about not judging people etc.
I really wanted a option to tell them that they can take their views and shove it up their arses.

The father seems to be prick.
Like the guy had a multi billion dollar company, yeah let's give that to my (prick) friend.
70 mil without shares, you'd think the MC as the only child (and only one uncle alive) would get the main share...
But no, he get's 2.5, it's even pointed out that it's ridiculous low...the MC isn't even a little bit botherd about it, because why would you...no idea what the father spend the rest on, maybe his ''best fiend'' Melissa which he haven't meet in 10 years, or the uncle which the MC has barely ever seen in his live, who knows, maybe the mother he never botherd to tell the MC anything about.
the dev has a fetish for lesbians obviously.
sad thing lesbians are hot but devs had found a way to over due it in these VNs *cough FF cough*
so now my tolarance for it is at a all time low.
look at FF, don't hold your breath.

this game already have the blueprints for turning into another FF.

Like I said imma just lurk this thread until furthur notice.

story already got plot holes.

don't get why devs thinks writing MCs simp pushoverS Is a way to go with so many VNs nowadays.

No backbone to say "fuck off this is my house, I don't have to listen to shit you say. IF YOU don't like it, there's the door."

but nope, you get the passive pushover as a mc, FUN!

Last edited:

mrdhrrflu

Dec 15, 2021
I'm really confused about this plot and I don't think I'm the only one...
The MC just inherited the house, correct? The whole reason of him traveling to that city was to decide what to do about the house, and now he's just playing along tenant in his own house? And not just that he doesn't even bring it up...
I have to start over the game because I missed some very important part in the plot, it's not making any sense...

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Is there any chance for maybe a community "family patch"
Judging from the description and screenshots, it seems like one of those kind of games

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there any chance for maybe a community "family patch"
Judging from the description and screenshots, it seems like one of those kind of games
well yes but since mc isn't related (blood or step)to any1 it wouldn't make sense. he met girls and landlady 1st time when he came to town. his parents are elsewhere.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
What type of relationship does MC have in this story? There is no tag that mentions the type of relationship....harem, dating, romance, ...is it a solo choice direction, etc. It seems the relationship and or future tags questions didn't get answered, as they were posted back in June.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
i thought it´s interessting....but again the next femdom BS...yeah reading this posts was enough to decide against it...it´s saddening that more and more vn´s go down the author-drain....no more cool guys who have fun and get love with a huge harem... :cry:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Good update for Tiffany fans, seemed rushed to sex but never complain about sex in vn’s cause then they blue ball the shit out of you
was hardly any Melissa content though in this update, need more in next update
Like that big titty lawyer a lot though, hopefully we get to bang her soon too, when she’s talking nude on phone with mc, was hoping she accidentally FaceTimed him and didn’t realize he could see her jugs,
but that doesn’t happen& he doesn’t even know she’s nude talking to him, then was getting ready to meet this bitch dean and then the update ends

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I couldnt find any confirmation about the harem subject. Is this game going to ba a harem or not?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What type of relationship does MC have in this story? There is no tag that mentions the type of relationship....harem, dating, romance, ...is it a solo choice direction, etc. It seems the relationship and or future tags questions didn't get answered, as they were posted back in June.
I couldnt find any confirmation about the harem subject. Is this game going to ba a harem or not?
harem? possible but not expected.
basically this is usual mc getting into relationship with all and then choosing 1 but atm there aren't enuf content to see what will happen.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
harem? possible but not expected.
basically this is usual mc getting into relationship with all and then choosing 1 but atm there aren't enuf content to see what will happen.

Then i will wait, i dont like games that make me repeat the game to hook up with different girls

I only put up with that in Retrieving the Past because the game was great and the differences in paths were minimal, but didnt like having to wiggle 3 saves

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Then i will wait, i dont like games that make me repeat the game to hook up with different girls

I only put up with that in Retrieving the Past because the game was great and the differences in paths were minimal, but didnt like having to wiggle 3 saves
atm (as of .2) no a blocking b etc.

2.90 star(s) 35 Votes