VN Ren'Py Far-Off Friends [v0.7] [FFCreations]

2.90 star(s) 35 Votes

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
God it's like I'm reading Kthu's code all over again.

Clearly a foreign language speaker. Every "On" and "In" is reversed.

Yourmom21

Aug 19, 2020
Realy hope, the dev dosent fuck up the endings hardcore like the last game. So far the story is better than the previous game.

Feb 25, 2024
Realy hope, the dev dosent fuck up the endings hardcore like the last game. So far the story is better than the previous game.
His previous game really isn't that good, but I don't know why I like it; it must be my guilty pleasure.

One flaw of this game is that it reuses the music from the previous game. Every time it plays, it reminds me of the other game.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
does V0.7 mean chapter 7? I really wish Devs would put the chapters in the change logs at least.
It means version number 7.

Actually, most developers use versions, not chapters. Versions can also be broken into sub-versions, v0.7.1, v0.7.99, etc.

But, after all, what difference does it make?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and 1 game's 0.1 and other game's 1.0 can mean same thing aka first public version of game.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I was enjoying this game.
Even the incessantly boring MC's internal monologe where he is constantly recaping over what we already know happend.
Wasn't an issue and then I found the first girl I would activly avoid and wouldn't you know it she's a forced girl.
and I'm not talking about Stacy either.
Nope its Tiffany she may be hot but her opnion on my MC stinks.
Ok she maybe right if it was about most Douche bags that sweet talk only to get in a girls pant's like the MC's Best Friend.
But our Mc's supossed to be better than that and besides I wasn't even playing for her I was after Melissa.
And he just takes it simply because she has his Dick in her hand with the promise of it being in her mouth.
And so basically the MC has no self respect and no self control thats a shame.

If any girl accused me like that it wouldn't mater if she had my dick in her hand or her mouth.
My dick doesn't rule me my brain do's and that shit don't fly with me.
My pants would be back on so fast she would be just seeing dust particles as I walked out her room.
Followed by the words "Sorry to tell you darling but not all men are nice simply to get in a girls knickers.
Some of us are Just NICE".
but strangly enough thats don't seem to be an option.
Oh well lets hope the other forced females have a better attitude.

Just Sayin.

Houze968

Mar 13, 2021
Haven't played this one for about two years, so I felt the need to start over.... the "on" vs "in" usage is quite atrocious but every once in a while there's very weird terminology as well, like this one

I believe she's referring to setting a schedule but damn....

1719181692294.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Haven't played this one for about two years, so I felt the need to start over.... the "on" vs "in" usage is quite atrocious but every once in a while there's very weird terminology as well, like this one

I believe she's referring to setting a schedule but damn....
gotta use smart words to look smart.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I'm a fussy old fuck and there's a few things I don't like in any game.
And if there's enough of them in the same game it will ruin a game for me.
It's a shame as I was enjoying this one.

One: is when the wrong person is speaking like when the Dean and the teacher exchange words out side the deans office.
And the teacher speaks the Deans lines (It's just slightly anoying but its a common mistake).

Two: Is the MC taking bullshit from a girl just to bang her (already posted on that one)

Three: When Anal is presumed a normal natural and likable choice by a Dev (as hinted at as a possible future scene when forced to fuck Tiffany).
And not the actual fetish that it is which should always be optional in a game.

Four: Choices that arn't Choices = Like sending Jeramy a Photo of Melissa.
After picking NO to the optinon of doing that when asked earlyer in the game.
Why fucking ask if your gonna fucking ignore it anyway.

There are more but I'm part way through the game and they haven't poped up yet.

Just Sayin.

2.90 star(s) 35 Votes