VN Ren'Py Far-Off Friends [v0.7] [FFCreations]

2.90 star(s) 35 Votes
May 7, 2024
I don't mind incest, but I also don't like when the plot has to jump through hoops to avoid it, or when there's a huge form to fill out detailing the MC's relationship with the protagonists, or when best friends or roommates freak out over just having to give a peck in some kind of truth or dare game. I just feel sorry for the DEV who might have all their work ruined overnight.
Yeah there's a few AVNs that actually do ok without it with the story set up to where the MC doesn't need family at all (they are all dead or disowned him, and the story starts years after he's been living alone), but this one just does unbelievable shit to obviously avoid it. Just make it incest but use a different payment platform, or if you really must use the old landlady/roommate trick, unless Patreon have also banned landladies and roommates (in which case in that AVN world MC is either rich and living alone while owning his home at 18 or homeless = boring and stupid).

Last edited:
Reactions: Ara-sH and acondo

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is the Patreon page loading for you? Here, not even the "under review" message appears. Do you think they took down the DEV's Patreon?
possible.

That is what I mean. No under review text. But still the update arrived here...... Let's go behind landlady
well she can hide 2 ppls behind her back. :p

i dont know if this has been asked before but is this a lock out route game or harem
neither, atm it's fuck'em all.

May 7, 2024
Update arrrived, mod is up to date. Wow I am happy! Let the fun begin. Hope to do naughty stuff with landlady.

By the way, the Patreon page from FF is fully white now. No text at all.
Yeah it looks like the page is there but all the content of it has been removed by the dev.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Devs just need to stop with the bullshit not incest, incest stories. They dont make any damn sense and just piss people off. Has anyone ever said, oh good another landlord roomate story!

If you want to stay on patreon then follow the fucking rules. Its possible to make good and successful games without incest in them that actually make sense.

Sick of having to wait on someone else to patch the damn games to make the story make sense.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Devs just need to stop with the bullshit not incest, incest stories. They dont make any damn sense and just piss people off. Has anyone ever said, oh good another landlord roomate story!

If you want to stay on patreon then follow the fucking rules. Its possible to make good and successful games without incest in them that actually make sense.

Sick of having to wait on someone else to patch the damn games to make the story make sense.
only dev incest is that mc that redhead's half-brother possibly.

melissa and girls in that house aren't related to mc by dev.

blame that who made ic-patch. landLADY is actual landLADY not mother of mc, she could been but alas no.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
only dev incest is that mc that redhead's half-brother possibly.

melissa and girls in that house aren't related to mc by dev.

blame that who made ic-patch. landLADY is actual landLADY not mother of mc, she could been but alas no.
If you think that the dev made her landlady with the full intention of actually being a landlady I have a fucking bridge to sell you my dude.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Why is there no new Update Yet in this Year :mad:
I seriously don't understand this... Why don't you check it out on the main page? Don't you at least read the last few pages of comments? You would get the answer and you wouldn't have to ask this...

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
I have read earlier that the password for the gallery is suspension. This is correct according to Koga3mod.

Can somebody tell me why the Extras button is doing nothing?

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
more of the same bs form this dev .....no sex scene,no replay gallery,no sense to the story at all...more myustery allthe time...no matter on choices...miss ntr ,and sanbox tags and is all tragedy......paying for this is well....not my money so ....good job guys...

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
more of the same bs form this dev .....no sex scene,no replay gallery,no sense to the story at all...more myustery allthe time...no matter on choices...miss ntr ,and sanbox tags and is all tragedy......paying for this is well....not my money so ....good job guys...
I feel really sorry for you. My advice would be to select the directory on your computer and than press the delete button. And all your concerns are gone.

Reactions: Walter Victor

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I have read earlier that the password for the gallery is suspension. This is correct according to Koga3mod.

Can somebody tell me why the Extras button is doing nothing?
The "Extras" button has no function so far in the game, maybe a placeholder for future things.

Reactions: Jafo

lidoromeo

Oct 27, 2021
View attachment 1871697

Overview:
Your father passed away recently due to a long fight against cancer and you never knew about your mother.
During his will reading, you got even more confused, due to the will having more heirs than you were expecting.
You finished the school recently and you were ready to enjoy a sabbatical year,
with your best friend before going to the college.
Your plan was "heal" your mind from the suffering that your father had,
but you got curious over the conditions of the will and decided to make a travel to see who are the other heirs.
But you weren't expecting to arrive in a such good place. A place where you finally can call "home".​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-07
Release Date: 2023-11-07
Developer: FFCreations - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7
Language: English
Other Games: Freeloading Family
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Gallery Code: D4C

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android (v0.4): MEGA - -

Extra: Spanish TL* - Multi Mod* -
Italian Translation*
SonsOfLiberty Thanks for the links
*This port/mods isn't made nor is endorsed by the dev, download and use at your own risk.

View attachment 2221870 View attachment 1869751 View attachment 1869765 View attachment 1869752 View attachment 2221868 View attachment 2221869 View attachment 1869762 View attachment 1869763 View attachment 1869753 View attachment 1869756 View attachment 1869759 View attachment 1869768 View attachment 2221864 View attachment 1869760 View attachment 1869766 View attachment 1869758 View attachment 1869761 View attachment 2221867
I love this game

Reactions: Hitsu Kaito
2.90 star(s) 35 Votes