VN Ren'Py Far-Off Friends [v0.7] [FFCreations]

2.90 star(s) 35 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sorry, not being native English. I don't understand what you mean. I read my post again, not seeing something wrong.
well last sentence contradicts with previous, you say that devs will need to do changes to game or page will open again.

either will not open or won't be open.

just nitpicking.

Reactions: Jafo

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
We only need someone to let us play the update then..........
well 1st they need to fix shit with patreon and that can take a while even if update is rdy to release.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Far-Off Friends [v0.7] [FFCreations]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Far-Off Friends v7.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Aindows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: Drall and hax

stahlblau

Jan 14, 2024
I love the game but this update was like reading news on a news website. I think it's just an update for the introduction of new characters

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Update arrrived, mod is up to date. Wow I am happy! Let the fun begin. Hope to do naughty stuff with landlady.

By the way, the Patreon page from FF is fully white now. No text at all.

Reactions: Statebriga1432
Feb 25, 2024
Is the Patreon page loading for you? Here, not even the "under review" message appears. Do you think they took down the DEV's Patreon?

May 7, 2024
The effort this goes through to avoid incest just makes for an absolutely ridiculous and stupid story. Exhibit A on why it's best to not bother at all if you have to suck up to Patreon. If this somehow eventually gets a completed tag it's going into my to-do list for an incest mod/script rewrite, as it's pretty obvious the "heirs" can easily be sisters.

Reactions: acondo
May 7, 2024
Is the Patreon page loading for you? Here, not even the "under review" message appears. Do you think they took down the DEV's Patreon?
Maybe the dev did so themselves after seeing the reviews/ratings so they could be free to rework it into what they intended and what most people actually want? The vast majority of AVNs there tend to be shit with their limitations.

Feb 25, 2024
Maybe the dev did so themselves after seeing the reviews/ratings so they could be free to rework it into what they intended and what most people actually want? The vast majority of AVNs there tend to be shit with their limitations.
I don't mind incest, but I also don't like when the plot has to jump through hoops to avoid it, or when there's a huge form to fill out detailing the MC's relationship with the protagonists, or when best friends or roommates freak out over just having to give a peck in some kind of truth or dare game. I just feel sorry for the DEV who might have all their work ruined overnight.

Reactions: acondo
May 7, 2024
I don't mind incest, but I also don't like when the plot has to jump through hoops to avoid it, or when there's a huge form to fill out detailing the MC's relationship with the protagonists, or when best friends or roommates freak out over just having to give a peck in some kind of truth or dare game. I just feel sorry for the DEV who might have all their work ruined overnight.
Yeah there's a few AVNs that actually do ok without it with the story set up to where the MC doesn't need family at all (they are all dead or disowned him, and the story starts years after he's been living alone), but this one just does unbelievable shit to obviously avoid it. Just make it incest but use a different payment platform, or if you really must use the old landlady/roommate trick, unless Patreon have also banned landladies and roommates (in which case in that AVN world MC is either rich and living alone while owning his home at 18 or homeless = boring and stupid).

Last edited:
Reactions: Ara-sH and acondo
2.90 star(s) 35 Votes