VN Ren'Py Far-Off Friends [v0.7] [FFCreations]

2.90 star(s) 35 Votes

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Did the dev give us the option to not give away the money and the fucking house to the bitch or is that still in the game.
Game's kind of funny, ain't it? Some weird anti-USA meme-centric story and background. Of course the male main character would be a milquetoast. Edit: To clarify, I just think the delivery has a heavy handed unnatural way about it haha. I didn't finish it yet. It's just over the tipping point of being weirdly written. I'm sure I'll stick around to see where the main story beats lead, and the lewds though.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Far-Off Friends [v3] [FFCreations] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,15 GB / 200 MB - Far-Off-Friends-3-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,12 GB / 166 MB - Far-Off-Friends-3-mac-crunched.zip
= ~17,4% of the original size, image/video quality 95%/100%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Far-Off Friends v3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Any family fun times yet? Game doesn't seem like it will be much fun without those. ;)
no sex with mother, sisters, brothers, daddy, aunties, uncles, grandpas, grandmas, etc.

So instead of finishing Freeloading Family, he's moved on to this shit? :WaitWhat:
they couldn't finish ff since writer vanished so this came with new writer.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
playing this game is on my to-do-list, right after swimming in the ganges with a paper cut on my dick and kickig a sleeping tiger in the balls.

Great! It's on my to do list too!

Or maybe I should say already done list.. personally I enjoyed the renders, writing... hell just the whole damn thing and I can't wait to continue this ride in the future. Keep up the great work FF Creations!

Reactions: tricky17

Wolfbeckett

Jul 25, 2020
Err, finish the previous game and we'll talk. I don't know why I'd support a dev team who's track record so far is that they don't finish games. I get that the writer of FF had personal issues, whatever. I hope they're doing okay and all but if they aren't up to doing the last few endings then bring in a ringer to finish the story. It boggles the mind that they have any patrons anymore with this business model. I was a patron myself for a while but I cancelled when FF was put on hold and so should everyone else. Show that you can actually finish the projects you start and I might be persuaded to subscribe again if this game isn't terrible.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
don't trust the dev after FF and the lesbian fest and how fucked the ending wERE where you legit get 3rd wheeled in your own marriage instead of a proper ending MAKING the mc a lesbian cuck. sharing my girl with a male or female is a no for me idc.

by the comments it seems the direction is heading in that way because the mc is a pushover, not assertive, girls deciding for him, choices? WHAT ARE THOSE? and the ladder. Dude inhertated the house and instead of saying MY HOUSE MY RULES let me be a good puppy and listen to ground rules in MY HOME.

I don't know if it's a different writer but imma just keep lurking the thread.

Jan 7, 2019
The writer had to re write the story to take incest out of the story which just screwed the story up even more with how its written and but the looks they won't change it at all.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Feels like playing as a puppy, woman come over whenever they want and do whatever they want and our guy has zero control over. And it's even worse for "mom" character, she talks with us like she is talking to a 10 years old boy.
I wouldn't mind to please these curves whenever they want and they even can call me a puppy,but hey it's just me.

• Angry
Reactions: boobsrcool
2.90 star(s) 35 Votes