VN Ren'Py Far-Off Friends [v0.7] [FFCreations]

2.90 star(s) 35 Votes

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
FG, at this point its really just better to not engage.
You've made your point, they have made theirs's, and no one side is agreeing with the other.
Rather then continue to argue, lets talk about what we enjoyed about the novel?

So, who's your best girl so far?
For me it's a real toss up between Erika and Melissa...
I like the interactions MC had with Tiffany and Erika, the only lights in a pitch black darkness of Dadaismus which qualifies as a story around here

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Yes, she could have been.

Do you know why she wasn't? I still don't, not for sure, but, I suspect that the break-up after the miscarriage, the marriage with Nate and the sense of lost that went out of all that, may have had something to do with it.

I am just reading a story, you seem personally offended that someone would "give away" so much money.

Please read the "Life Lessons" part. Understand them. They are the key to comprehension here.

Peace :)
so the live lesson is to give away everything you have as soon as someone wants it, there is a episode of House MD about it

I wonder if that would change if you were to be the receiver of the donation.
we could try it, you send me some couple of thousand bugs and I tell you how I fell about it afterwards.

• Haha
Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
FG, at this point its really just better to not engage.
You've made your point, they have made theirs's, and no one side is agreeing with the other.
Rather then continue to argue, lets talk about what we enjoyed about the novel?

So, who's your best girl so far?
For me it's a real toss up between Erika and Melissa...
All of them are awesome. Except Stacy, so far.

Erika is a deliciously crafted wild card. She has the potential to be a new Alice for me.

Tiffany is a force of Nature. She will steam roll everyone. With love obviously.

Maryia turns on the protector in me. I can't resist her.

Melissa is a temptation for the ages. Maybe not as age appropriate as the others (for the MC, for me she's at my lower limit age wise, the others are way too young, I'm too old).

But, the story is still just beginning.

Do I have a favorite? Not really, I'm at the point that I want them all. For scientific purposes, obviously. :D

Peace :D

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
All of them are awesome. Except Stacy, so far.

Erika is a deliciously crafted wild card. She has the potential to be a new Alice for me.

Tiffany is a force of Nature. She will steam roll everyone. With love obviously.

Maryia turns on the protector in me. I can't resist her.

Melissa is a temptation for the ages. Maybe not as age appropriate as the others (for the MC, for me she's at my lower limit age wise, the others are way too young, I'm too old).

But, the story is still just beginning.

Do I have a favorite? Not really, I'm at the point that I want them all. For scientific purposes, obviously. :D

Peace :D
I am trying to figure out who the main girl is. I'm thinking it is Erika despite the only person MC's fucked so far is Tiff.
Tiff is good and all and gorgeous but she just doesn't have main girl energy.

Reactions: FatGiant

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Stacy is Nathaniel Smith's daughter, the other half of Sunders & Smith, the Nate that substitute the MC's father. It makes sense that the scorned mother (Melissa) didn't keep the POS name, while the daughter does.

Why would they get a fraction of the inheritance? No clue. None of those should inherit anything, besides the Uncle. At least not without a strong reason for it.

About the freaking house, it seems pretty clear to me, from all the "Life Lessons" and the open decision, that it was a test placed upon the MC on how he would deal with the conundrum. You'll notice that there no choice to NOT give away the house, only of what to do with the Cheque. Never to cash it, but how to dispose of it. So, it is an integral part of the story.

It may seem like a weak move, but, bear with me here, what if it was the condition to unblock the rest of the Fortune? That he showed mercy and care to the "One that got away"? There's a lot more to know about the MC's father plans for the MC. The conditions to fulfill the 2 years later part of the will.

So far, I feel that the story, while still over 90% under wraps, makes a lot of sense. Would a responsible father throw 6.2 B to the hands of a teen that had the plan to spend "at least" one year partying before college? With no goals? No ambitions? With the company of someone that said father considered a bad influence? Or, would that father, orchestrate the best he could, for him to know and involve himself with the Best person he knew, the one with which he wanted to build his dreams, in order to have that son, grow and develop?

You are all up in arms about a paltry house when there's a veritable treasure, and I don't mean only money, just under his reach. I think you are all missing the forest because of the trees.

View attachment 2424721

and thats like the story of where the heart is ..
but here is the father a "very good guy"
just i said :D

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
The mother is alive and he'll meet her. Will something happen? Stick around and we'll find out together.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Who was the lady MC friend asked the pitruce of? it says landlady is that his mom or his real landlady?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
KoGa3 there was minor problem with your wt-mod and end of last update save. update before that save worked just fine. here's traceback.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
dev could have made the effort to make an incest patch and the story would work. but he butchered the story so that some thing so nonsensical as this happened, no body with money just gives away one third of it, to someone he doesn't know. People with longstanding money got to that place mostly because they aren't easily parted from it.
so the truth is you're mad that there is no ipatch... yet anyone who disagrees with you is a simp... isn't that the pot and kettle?

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
so the truth is you're mad that there is no ipatch... yet anyone who disagrees with you is a simp... isn't that the pot and kettle?
I mean, have you seen Melissa? I'm sad too she's not our mom.
Buuuuuut I'm hoping she's into some hot mom/son rp in the bedroom.

NGL, I'm tryin to give Stacy siblings here.
And yes, that means she can call me (Step-)Daddy. ^.~

• Thinking Face
  • Red Heart
Reactions: cxx and FatGiant

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I mean, have you seen Melissa? I'm sad too she's not our mom.
Buuuuuut I'm hoping she's into some hot mom/son rp in the bedroom.

NGL, I'm tryin to give Stacy siblings here.
And yes, that means she can call me (Step-)Daddy. ^.~
I don't disagree... what I was pointing out is that the patreon rules are interpreted as such that no dev can be associated with incest or incest patches. That doesn't mean a modder or an anonymous alt I.D. can't create one, but the person who does this has to make 100% sure that no trace back to the dev of the actual story can happen. Because if the censorship police can ruin it for the dev they will. So, basically he's asking the dev to take on a huge liability to appease his tastes/kink which is the real reason he's trolling. Also there are threads here on f95 where you can request a modder to make said patch but with the rewrite of this story from it's alleged original version to what we have now it would be difficult for the dev to establish that they are not connected to it. While the censorship does offend me as well until someone at the banks and credit card companies does something to change the current policies there isn't much to be done and there aren't a lot of people willing to shout to the world that they think this type of censorship is wrong and there are plenty who will speak out against the subject. So, our dev's and artists are unfortunately going to be censored to the point where eventually it's going to be illegal to think anything the majority doesn't like. This mob like mentality imo is becoming the worst of global epidemics I'll step off my soap box now and hope everyone enjoys what we have now for as long as we do.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I don't disagree... what I was pointing out is that the patreon rules are interpreted as such that no dev can be associated with incest or incest patches. That doesn't mean a modder or an anonymous alt I.D. can't create one, but the person who does this has to make 100% sure that no trace back to the dev of the actual story can happen. Because if the censorship police can ruin it for the dev they will. So, basically he's asking the dev to take on a huge liability to appease his tastes/kink which is the real reason he's trolling. Also there are threads here on f95 where you can request a modder to make said patch but with the rewrite of this story from it's alleged original version to what we have now it would be difficult for the dev to establish that they are not connected to it. While the censorship does offend me as well until someone at the banks and credit card companies does something to change the current policies there isn't much to be done and there aren't a lot of people willing to shout to the world that they think this type of censorship is wrong and there are plenty who will speak out against the subject. So, our dev's and artists are unfortunately going to be censored to the point where eventually it's going to be illegal to think anything the majority doesn't like. This mob like mentality imo is becoming the worst of global epidemics I'll step off my soap box now and hope everyone enjoys what we have now for as long as we do.
Things are starting to change, first, as always it happens on the fringes of society, in dark and secluded areas. Then gradually it spreads to more mainstream areas, then legislation tries to kill it. That's when it spreads everywhere, either above or under ground. We are on the first spread. The crackdown, will come, hard. Then, no one will no longer care.

In the next 25/30 years Incest will be common, maybe not as an act that people will procure, but, common enough that no one will bat an eye. It already is in some places around the world.

I don't advocate it, no, I don't. I am simply a fervorous believer in self-determination. If everyone involved is of consenting age, no one is being forced, have at it. Life is too short for regrets.

Reactions: Boldano

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
The picture has improved a lot , The pace of the story is more intense than [Freeloading Family] . Very great job :geek:

Last edited:

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
I couldn't care less if Melissa is the mom or not (i like incest as a fetish but its not a requirement to enjoy a good story), but giving away a house you inherited to some one you don't know, didn't know that she even existed and meet 2 days ago for the first time in your live is stupid no matter what.
There are rumors floating around that the dev throw out his original story because of patreon (which is believable enough for me), so giving her the house if it was his mom would make sense, giving the house to some rando he knew nothing about is not.
Sure you can explain it away later on as much as you want but its plain weak story telling. MC has no motive to do it. Even if she was his old Nanny it would make more sense. He could have gifted the house to Erika and its as plausible as it is now.

2.90 star(s) 35 Votes