AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
What´s about the Mine, can i break down the Tunnel, where the Rail is more, so i can enter?
And do i only find Copper, what about Silver, Gold? And to whom i can Sold the Medicine????
Tysm

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
So i was now by the Lake for Garlic, a dumb Mermaid told me go West around the Lake,uhm, There is NO WAY AROUND THE LAKE????
Tysm cause i tryed each Way, one is blocked with a Bush and on the Lake self some Alma denys me Access, what No Boys allowed? :mad:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So i was now by the Lake for Garlic, a dumb Mermaid told me go West around the Lake,uhm, There is NO WAY AROUND THE LAKE????
Tysm cause i tryed each Way, one is blocked with a Bush and on the Lake self some Alma denys me Access, what No Boys allowed? :mad:
If you meet the mermaid Alma should not be on the map... entry point is where she is standing

Reactions: AlecVentrue

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
not really, it's more luck than anything else, just go fish before you start save... if you don't succeed... start over. It's annoying but not super hard.
well there is a side Quest that can raise the odds... the fisher near the Lake will ask for a dinner from the MILF with the H-content (was it Elyse?)... in return you'll get a recipe for a better bait

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
have to go on a day when it rains.

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
well there is a side Quest that can raise the odds... the fisher near the Lake will ask for a dinner from the MILF with the H-content (was it Elyse?)... in return you'll get a recipe for a better bait
Yup, I usually do that later because making the "special" bait is "expensive"

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Have modified the R22 version a little bit.
  • Added RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu Plugin ( )
  • Have compressed it with high quality settings. Shouldn't have any big quality hits.
Link R22 : (421,22mb downloads size)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Thaaaanks all, your cool, hey btw, can i sell the Herbs too?
And when is Nina ready so i can give her a Gift, like the blue Flowers?
Btw the Bread buy is really expensive Price, is there something else, than Sleep or Bread to gain Hearts back?
Tysm

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thaaaanks all, your cool, hey btw, can i sell the Herbs too?
And when is Nina ready so i can give her a Gift, like the blue Flowers?
Btw the Bread buy is really expensive Price, is there something else, than Sleep or Bread to gain Hearts back?
Tysm
Nina should accept gifts from the very start.... or atleast from the moment she spawns inside her orchard after the storm
The meal you can get from the aformentioned MILF can be collected once a day if you advanced her story... it nearly fills all hearts from consumption and if I remember correctly fish and meat from the hunt can also fill a few hearts

Jacktron1

Mar 22, 2019
Have modified the R19.5 version a little bit.

• Set the timer for autosaving to 24 hour (1440min) to avoid the autosaving bug ( picture stuck when you are on the map)
  • Added RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu Plugin ( )
  • R19 Walktrough is included in the download (Thanks Jerodie)
  • Save after the thunderstorm is included
Link :

Password for rar-archive : f95zone.to

RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu Usage Info:

Open the Menu by pressing the [1] Key.

Move menu to different positions with ` (key with tilde ~)

Scroll between cheats with [2] and [3] Keys.

Any [#] indicates a number key to press to cause an action, if you don't want to click.
Anon link doesn't work

DuckyDock

Jul 13, 2017
Worked fine here an hour ago.

Is there no way to unlock the crystal? As much as I enjoy the Farmville gameplay, a lot of cutscenes behave weirdly or outright softlock the game. Not even new ones, but early ones at the start.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes