AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
why i stuck with evelyn pic everytime game tries to load anything ? it always show evelyn pic at the bar and i can not do anything
You mean talk to the Blonde Girl beside the Entrance, yea for me too, its after talk to Evelyn freezing and Nothing more works , no Load, no Menu like crashed, Best Avoid talk to the Blonde!

Reactions: Zexawy

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I started a new game and I don't know why this picture appears everytime that the screen has to loads something, like a transition from a place to another or conversations, even when I load a save file, in trasitions the picture desappears but when I load a save just get stuck and can't take the picture away. I can hear my character walking, the time runs, and everything but the picture don't desappear. Is really annoying almost like the blonde in the bar, because I was looking for the chickens and not knowing, I talked to her and some quest was activated, some conversations, so basically she messed with everything, I was searching fucking chickens and for some reason, I ended in the part when you return to the village and see all destroyed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: AlecVentrue

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I started a new game and I don't know why this picture appears everytime that the screen has to loads something, like a transition from a place to another or conversations, even when I load a save file, in trasitions the picture desappears but when I load a save just get stuck and can't take the picture away. I can hear my character walking, the time runs, and everything but the picture don't desappear. Is really annoying almost like the blonde in the bar, because I was looking for the chickens and not knowing, I talked to her and some quest was activated, some conversations, so basically she messed with everything, I was searching fucking chickens and for some reason, I ended in the part when you return to the village and see all destroyed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is a know bug in the autosave function. Try This and start a new game and save the game manually . All new saves will not have this error anymore .

Here you have also a modded version . In that version the fix is included and it has also a cheat menu for editing items and switches directly ingame without using a save editor . I hope that i helped you with that.

The blond girl in the bar seems to be a left over from the dev . Simply ignore her .

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
...Was the Stat screen changed? last time I took a look those where simple lines and not hearts.
Anyway we were talking about the Stamina Bar at the top of the screen which is displayed as 5 BIG hearts which every physical action reduces by a certain ammount (take a look at the screen just above)

2) that's quiet normal for RPGM games with a save AND load mechanic
3) Is always dashing active?
4) can't move up or down? Than you might be victim to a typical RPGM bug... restart your PC and commands might be working again (incidently the game considers you to push down the left key button)
My Bad (Food) Usually bread and apples- Hold and use, don't overdo it you'll get a partial fill every day but if your doing anything strenuous, (Mining, clearing) You'll need 80+ bread or whatever in inventory. Clearing I would just do slowly mining is more of a do the most damage with the time you have.

DuckyDock

Jul 13, 2017
Getting consistent softlocking the first time I enter the bar and talk to the girl there. A cutscene begins and then just... stops. Can't move, can open menus.

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
Thaaaanks all, your cool, hey btw, can i sell the Herbs too?
And when is Nina ready so i can give her a Gift, like the blue Flowers?
Btw the Bread buy is really expensive Price, is there something else, than Sleep or Bread to gain Hearts back?
Tysm
You can gather apples from the lake and get dinners from the milf... get your crops growing and it's less of a problem once you start selling them
Early on money will be scarce, but it'll become much more common once you get your crops going.

Last edited:

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
and while I'm at it...
Here's my strategy for crops.
start with 10 seeds of any of these three plants (Eggplant, Cucumber, Bell Pepper)
Dig a row of 10 or two rows of five, whatever makes you happy :) if you can do two seeds of ten great do it make sure you water these until they are ready for harvest. then Harvest before watering. Do this first every morning before you jack with anything else. You'll get the most bang for your buck with these seeds. Be consistent, you'll get product from them for 3+ days before you need to replant. Once you get going with all three you can expect to get about 1000+ gold per day. then you can mess around with other seeds and see how useless they are, there are a few other multi yield plants. but you have to make the market tent. This means you need to talk to the carpenter guy, who's daughter oddly likes rum. You have to apprentice to the Carpenter and go a few days before you get the tent recipe which is stupidly expensive with your current income. so patiently gather the crap you need, don't overdo it. Keep your garden going. Once you have the market working, work on expanding your garden to a 10x10, and start doing other crap. this doesn't include the hunting quest, you need to work on that, but not at the expense of your garden.
Lemme know if you has any question

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
God, I like the game but looks really hard to know what you have to do to get a determined scene. I saw Alma in the market, she says she want to sell my vegetables. You can offer you to help her or offer Darius's help but that option is greyed. How in the world I unlock that? I need some level of friendship with Darius, with Alma? I have to decline Darius offer about being his aprendice?
Edit:
I think now I get it how it works.

Last edited:

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
Having a major issue, when ever I open my menu after having seen a scene with a girl it super imposes over everything and nothing works.

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP! I have been stuck for 2 weeks. I have too much honor, i cannot gain stealth. Marcus just stands at the window..., ninas grandmother never comes to the well.... What variable must i change, to fix this issue? PLEASE
You know, if you drag the System.json file to the page the variable names will be revealed as stated in the green box...

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
God, I like the game but looks really hard to know what you have to do to get a determined scene. I saw Alma in the market, she says she want to sell my vegetables. You can offer you to help her or offer Darius's help but that option is greyed. How in the world I unlock that? I need some level of friendship with Darius, with Alma? I have to decline Darius offer about being his aprendice?
Edit:
I think now I get it how it works.
Go to the mine- In the woods- you have to talk to the ranger guy who hangs out in front of the store in the morning. In the box you will get a bottle of Rum? (I think it's rum) and you bring it to him and you'll progress from there.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes