cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
You know, if you drag the System.json file to the page the variable names will be revealed as stated in the green box...
well, the normal way to do it.... is to get the secret message from one of the upstairs Bilfs? and show it to Markus, and sometime later you'll see him in the market again. and he'll talk to you about invisibility. You have to do this really early, and it basically wastes a day. But if you have him train you and you ignore everything and keep trying you'll gain the skill.

UncleGeorge

Nov 25, 2018
Jesus christ this game loves to waste your godamn time. Does anyone have save files to all scenes, this game is beyond infuriating

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
You get the Bucket from your FATHER, after you found only 4 Chickens, with those Bucket go to that SAM Guy and here it goes, Well hit Space and fill.
I get the Bucket after downloading a newer Version of the Game.
Also the Start Scene with that Nina Bitch wasnt in the old Version!
And who wants to know, how to CHEAT for MONEY, press during Game the Key 1, that above Q not on the Numpad, a small Window opens with Arrows, click the Arrows until you find Gold/Money, now you can edit you Money until you r rich. :D
But dont change anything by the HP/MP Values, or you can only fill 2 Hearts!
Now the Question, where to find a damn Explosive for the Mine, so i can follow the Rails deeper?
Than what i have to do, to find Blueberrys and get Sex with Mia, she seems to be shy or cold?
Tysm everyone

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Right Scorpio1971, you have to find at least 4 of the Chickens and talk to all 30 Citizens, than the MC says: Well better 4 than none and go back to Redd, than you get the Buckets 2 of them!
Hope that helped

Reactions: cj1015

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
Right Scorpio1971, you have to find at least 4 of the Chickens and talk to all 30 Citizens, than the MC says: Well better 4 than none and go back to Redd, than you get the Buckets 2 of them!
Hope that helped
1. find 4 chickens, and talk to 30 people
2. talk to redd when 1 is complete. And he gives you cut the grass quest
3.talk to redd when 2 is complete. And he gives you get water quest.

Use X and you will see 2 buckets in inventory.

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
Although i like the game, 3 years and only tiny updates once in a while. While also no real new story content, makes me wonder.

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
Although i like the game, 3 years and only tiny updates once in a while. While also no real new story content, makes me wonder.
The trip to the goblin mountain? the fairy quest? The strawberry quest? were not new story content?
though you're probably right the dev is getting jerked around by his patrons a little bit.

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
Anyone an Idea, on how to get Mia to Bed?
Would be awesome i like her much, she got the biggest 2 Eyes haha :D
Tysm
She's one of my favorites too, but aside from the red sickness quest... you don't get to "bed" her but there are some nice H scenes

Sky988

Feb 10, 2018
hi guys I have started this game today bua at day 1 I just have as screen the picture of a girl and it wont change no matter how man times I go back and fort, any help?

Reactions: chicho1958

tataxx82

Jun 10, 2020
Me either. I was in middle of the first quest, started a long story with dad and at the end got stuck at the image of Evelyn at the bar. Even if I reload the game i get stuck at the image.

nastymunky

Jun 19, 2020
How does one use the online 'Save editor'? I tried uploading, changing variable 45 (Corruption) and 46 (Honor), replaced the .rpgsave file but the old values still remain!

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
How does one use the online 'Save editor'? I tried uploading, changing variable 45 (Corruption) and 46 (Honor), replaced the .rpgsave file but the old values still remain!
you have to use a save file,then after you change whatever you want,scroll down to the bottom and you'll see a download button if there's more than 1 buttons click left one,then move file to save folder and replace it,careful with what you change,I haven't trid this game trying get to work,but anyways like i was saying I onlyuse it to get money pump stats and maybe some munchies,weapons stuff that won't break the game

Reactions: nastymunky

BallsDeep0469

Feb 7, 2019
1594714314308.png

So, can someone tell me why she exists?
She isn't a real character. For some reason when I talk to her, I'm forced into a cutscene where I help the bar girl clean the tavern and name her cat. After the cutscene, it skips to the monster attack, at which point, anytime the game hits a new loading zone, I have one of the previous CGs from this cutscene just plastered to my screen. I had no idea this was a bug until I looked up a walkthrough. I thought just entering the bar caused me to bug out.

• Thinking Face

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Avoid her or the Task Help Evelyn starts on until your Game Freeze.
I had that, and could not do anything anymore, only Restart the Game total.

qoeiwjfalv

Apr 25, 2020
Can someone please tell me which variables to change??? Marcus just sits at the window 24,7 and i can't learn stealth because my honor is too high? Which variables on save editor? Anyone know?? please halp :(.... Also note, ninas grandmother never meets me at the well, no matter when i go...
Can someone please tell me which variables to change??? Marcus just sits at the window 24,7 and i can't learn stealth because my honor is too high? Which variables on save editor? Anyone know?? please halp :(.... Also note, ninas grandmother never meets me at the well, no matter when i go...
You can just upload another file I.e system file in www/data/system right after you upload the save file which names all the variables.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes