ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
HI EVERYTIME I TRY TO LOAD MENU FOR ITEMS THIS STILL SCREEN APPEARS AND I CAN'T SEE BACKGROUND BUT CHARACTERS MOVES BUT I AM NOT ABLE TO SEE AND WHEN I EXIT TO ANOTHER SCREEN LUCKILY THIS IMAGE DISAPPEAR AND EVERYTHING WENT TO NORMAL SO PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS BUG

Reactions: chicho1958

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
even if i save and reload that save this scxreen appaers and if i don't know the exit for screen than i am screwed please help

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
even if i save and reload that save this scxreen appaers and if i don't know the exit for screen than i am screwed please help
Easy solution : When your are here in this thread use the search function with only this thread selected and search for autosaving bug. Alot of things can be found with that easy step. Even when you only tip in picture stuck you will know what cause the error and how you can fix it. So don't be to lazy.

But i don't want to be mean : Read this Post and test if the solution fix the problem for you . Don't forget to make a new save after the fix, because your old save is corrupted .

So hopefully you will now use more often the search function.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
HI EVERYTIME I TRY TO LOAD MENU FOR ITEMS THIS STILL SCREEN APPEARS AND I CAN'T SEE BACKGROUND BUT CHARACTERS MOVES BUT I AM NOT ABLE TO SEE AND WHEN I EXIT TO ANOTHER SCREEN LUCKILY THIS IMAGE DISAPPEAR AND EVERYTHING WENT TO NORMAL SO PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS BUG
welcome to farmers world of bugs,that ain't only bug you gonna run into.I delete game till they fix it and they better fix it soon or he gonna lose all his Patreons

Sky988

Feb 10, 2018
Hello guys I heard that some of you managed to build a furnace to melt the ingots, how do I do that?? I made the bomb and in the cave I can't find any diamonds, any help please?

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
Hello guys I heard that some of you managed to build a furnace to melt the ingots, how do I do that?? I made the bomb and in the cave I can't find any diamonds, any help please?
The crystals can be mined on the lower level (3), you need 5 ingots and wood in your inventory to make the furnace work.

Mar 12, 2018
ok is there something wrong with this game or what, I'm starting a new game, I went into the cave with nina and now I can't do anything because of a picture of her on top of him, no screen at all just the picture and it's making me have to start all over again because it won't go away.... it always happens when I leave an area or hit X.....

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
ok is there something wrong with this game or what, I'm starting a new game, I went into the cave with nina and now I can't do anything because of a picture of her on top of him, no screen at all just the picture and it's making me have to start all over again because it won't go away.... it always happens when I leave an area or hit X.....
Check out post 6033

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
hi...
does anyone know the cheats?

1st load your save file,2nd go to data file and load item.json file and 3rd enjoy.In case you dont know DO NOT USE AUTO SAVE,game will bug with image on screen

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
hi guys I have started this game today bua at day 1 I just have as screen the picture of a girl and it wont change no matter how man times I go back and fort, any help?
start new game and DO NOT USE AUTO SAVE

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes