chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Been postponing this until bugs get sorted out...but it seems it's stil way off until that happens. Shame I really like concept behind the game.
I seen your posts and you seem like old timer here,so my question is which bug you talking about,if it's the screen picture not going away the solution for that is start new game and DO NOT USE AUTO SAVE,if that ain't the bug i'd like to know since I finally got rid that dumb screen bug and starting to enjoy game

Fraekke

Apr 8, 2018
Game has encountered a bug. Please report it.

TypeError: Cannot read property 'blendModes' of undefined

at Function.Graphics._createRenderer (KhasAdvancedLighting.js:387:28)
at Function.Graphics._createAllElements (rpg_core.js:2338:10)
at Function.Graphics.initialize (rpg_core.js:1768:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initGraphics (rpg_managers.js:1826:14)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize [as khas_core_initialize] (rpg_managers.js:1815:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize (KhasCore.js:126:10)
at Function.SceneManager.run (rpg_managers.js:1806:14)
at Function.SceneManager.run (YEP_CoreEngine.js:1367:32)
at window.onload (main.js:8:18)

Press F5 to restart the game.
How do I fix this?
I had the same problem. I think that's also triggered by the autosave bug. In any case, downloading the fixed / cheat enabled version pointed to below and starting a new game fixed it for me:

Easy solution : When your are here in this thread use the search function with only this thread selected and search for autosaving bug. Alot of things can be found with that easy step. Even when you only tip in picture stuck you will know what cause the error and how you can fix it. So don't be to lazy.

But i don't want to be mean : Read this Post and test if the solution fix the problem for you . Don't forget to make a new save after the fix, because your old save is corrupted .

So hopefully you will now use more often the search function.

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
Easy solution : When your are here in this thread use the search function with only this thread selected and search for autosaving bug. Alot of things can be found with that easy step. Even when you only tip in picture stuck you will know what cause the error and how you can fix it. So don't be to lazy.

But i don't want to be mean : Read this Post and test if the solution fix the problem for you . Don't forget to make a new save after the fix, because your old save is corrupted .

So hopefully you will now use more often the search function.
hi thanks for quick reply i dowloaded the modded version worked like a charm.

Last edited:

NumaNumaYeah

Mar 4, 2020
Not sure if this is already known, but Evelyn's pub, if you talk to the yellow haired sprite next to the entrance you get a scene with Evelyn helping her clean the pub. After the scene is completed the CG of her leaning over the counter never vanishes. I don't know if the blonde maid some kind of debug mode implementation or something, but just incase people didn't know, don't bother clicking on her for the scene it seems to break the game.

I made a new save to see if she was there at the start and she is, but if you click on her then the game thinks you've completed the prologue already and skips straight to Redd in front of the destroyed house.

Luckily I rotate saves so I was fine, but I thought I'd let people know. I'm pretty crap with this forums search function and I couldn't find anything.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Not sure if this is already known, but Evelyn's pub, if you talk to the yellow haired sprite next to the entrance you get a scene with Evelyn helping her clean the pub. After the scene is completed the CG of her leaning over the counter never vanishes. I don't know if the blonde maid some kind of debug mode implementation or something, but just incase people didn't know, don't bother clicking on her for the scene it seems to break the game.

I made a new save to see if she was there at the start and she is, but if you click on her then the game thinks you've completed the prologue already and skips straight to Redd in front of the destroyed house.

Luckily I rotate saves so I was fine, but I thought I'd let people know. I'm pretty crap with this forums search function and I couldn't find anything.
to avoid those bugged screens TURN OFF AUTO SAVE

Reactions: AlecVentrue

pakhan

Jun 3, 2020
Hi, Where outside (What does it look like ? Is it possible that he is not present when certain missions are not finished?) ?
Is there a specific time when we can see it?
I am currently doing the Blue Flower mission and I find it nowhere ... :/

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
for those using here are the variable numbers for stats(you need atleast 1 for variable number to show up, max is 100
alignment corruption = variable #45
alignment honorable = variable #46
Charisma = variable#232
physicality = variable#233
farming = variable#234
hunting = variable#235
exploring = variable#236
combat = variable#237
magic = variable#238
exp farming crop = variable#248
farming lvling 25-80-150-300-400-500-600-700-800-900
I don't know what those numbers are,but I think it's exp you need for each lvl farm,since there's 10 numbers
If anyone has the variable number for the girls,much appreciate it.I did get 1 of the girls but forgot number lol
Load save file first,then if you want items load item.json(in data folder) load save game first,then json

And a warning,the more items you put the more game will lag(yeah I know some of us don't like looking for stuff). So this game I just started just getting some coins to start($999.999) :)
And for all starting game don't forget to turn off Auto-Save(causes a bug)

Last edited:
Reactions: qwe65678

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
Hi, Where outside (What does it look like ? Is it possible that he is not present when certain missions are not finished?) ?
Is there a specific time when we can see it?
I am currently doing the Blue Flower mission and I find it nowhere ... :/
The blue flower mission requires you to take certain steps before you can "find" it. You have to see the general off... Talk to your buddy in the bakery and talk to the red head. but not in that order. and then you can go on the mission which you'll leave early in the morning to go mess with. till you find the girl, and you maybe spend some money getting her out of the jam or not? and then you go and see the general and get him out of the maze. You jump the gap. search around the mountain top and find the flower. And then "when Fairies attack" followed by "When orcs attack"

karimouvi

Feb 10, 2018
FD r19.5
Help please
I am currently doing Mermaid's blue flower quest after bandits attack, but there's no hints on what should be done, so i am pretty much lost her ... i go back to goblin's Montaigne using the hook-shot but's not working.
i finished mostly all the quests except the incomplete ones
*** Can we do this quest in this update or do we have to wait for the next one ?
Thank you guys.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlecVentrue

ShadeAway

Apr 29, 2019
alright, look.
Don't mean to be a prick, but anyway i can cheat in this?
i know about the patreon stuff, but i appearantly can't redeem patreon rewards without my computer sending me on a spirit quest and still end up empty handed.

Reactions: chicho1958
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes