Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
On day 16, Suppose to go to Marcus, show 2 mushrooms and go to the lake peeping but do see him there. After day 16, I don't see Marcus anymore. Anybody know Why?
You have to get your corruption higher than honour by a few points. Marcus stays in bed late so you wont see him until after 1.00 and sometimes he can be hard to spot he hides under a tree beside the house where Toby met Sophie

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
for those using here are the variable numbers for stats(you need atleast 1 for variable number to show up, max is 100
alignment corruption = variable #45
alignment honorable = variable #46
Charisma = variable#232
physicality = variable#233
farming = variable#234
hunting = variable#235
exploring = variable#236
combat = variable#237
magic = variable#238
exp farming crop = variable#248
farming lvling 25-80-150-300-400-500-600-700-800-900
I don't know what those numbers are,but I think it's exp you need for each lvl farm,since there's 10 numbers
If anyone has the variable number for the girls,much appreciate it.I did get 1 of the girls but forgot number lol
Load save file first,then if you want items load item.json(in data folder) load save game first,then json

And a warning,the more items you put the more game will lag(yeah I know some of us don't like looking for stuff). So this game I just started just getting some coins to start($999.999) :)
And for all starting game don't forget to turn off Auto-Save(causes a bug)
You get the girls variables the same way you got items, after you upload items do it again and open "System"

Reactions: chicho1958

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
I gave my Darius rum. I bought a fence. but it still doesn't show up in craft. I can't make a fence. what did i do missing
also is there a way to slow down time

Last edited:

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I gave my Darius rum. I bought a fence. but it still doesn't show up in craft. I can't make a fence. what did i do missing
Hire him as "Master" and wait a day.
Time stops for no one :)

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
is there a way to slow down time
Time stops for no one :)
You can stop the timer ingame . You must have the Plugin and open it by pressing 1. In that menu you go to switches and search the value Clock - Play . If it is set to false the timer will stop on the map on that you are . Every mapchange change the value back to true . If you have closed the cheat menu by pressing 1 it will remember your last value and you can easily change that value by pressing 1 and 6 .

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Anyone know how to unlock all scenes in the viewer? I just want to see them, not interested in the gameplay anymore. Gets old.

Kraz4life

Jan 10, 2020
Idk if anyone else is having this problem or not but in the newest update the game keeps freezing on me when I first enter the bar during the first day tutorial (talk to everyone and find the chickens). I try talking to one of the NPCs and instead the game jumps to the PC helping the barmaid girl clean up and then it all freezes up.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
what is a CG rip?
seen alot of games that have CG rip BUT havent a clue as to what they are...my 1st thought is computer game
but that cant be right because theres lots of links above CG rip...kids today man they speak a whole different language

• Haha
Reactions: nastymunky

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I really want to play the game please help me :c
What version you using? The one you downloaded from here or the modded one?Modded one has cheat menu and fixes(I use that one) But when I saw your problem,same happen to me because I changed the variables trying get stuff that I wasn't suppose too,tell me at which point did you get that error?I'll try help if I can but there's also good people here that will help too.

Prinnys

May 29, 2019
Well... Stuck at the beginning of the game, when you have to find 5 chicken. The girl in the bar ask me to help her clean the bar, I can't talk/move, literally stuck and I can't progress. Too bad, the game looked promising !

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Well... Stuck at the beginning of the game, when you have to find 5 chicken. The girl in the bar ask me to help her clean the bar, I can't talk/move, literally stuck and I can't progress. Too bad, the game looked promising !
Start game again,remove auto-save from options and DO NOT TALK with that girl as soon you walk in(next to door)just talk with mom/dad/and waitress that other girl is a bug,you will encounter more bugs(screen frozen) YOU MUST REMOVE AUTO-SAVE. Also(which I did)there's a modded version with cheat menu and bug fixes(no need cheat if you don't want to) If you need more help I'll try help,on my days off I hang around here a lot trying help. If you want modded version go to page 297 and check Exoplast post,links are there

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
If I ain't mistaken he gives you recipe next day or 2nd day,just keep playing or buy fences from him,but he does give you the recipe

MhmKay

Sep 23, 2019
Hi - anyone got a scene with Vivian? I see it should exist, in the walkthrough, but can't talk to her at the bar ...
(She is the one in the far lower left corner, right?)

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
What version you using? The one you downloaded from here or the modded one?Modded one has cheat menu and fixes(I use that one) But when I saw your problem,same happen to me because I changed the variables trying get stuff that I wasn't suppose too,tell me at which point did you get that error?I'll try help if I can but there's also good people here that will help too.
That error gives me just when opening the game the version I am using is the most recent one that is here in f95zone. I don't know if the problem is my pc or because of the rpg mv version

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
That error gives me just when opening the game the version I am using is the most recent one that is here in f95zone. I don't know if the problem is my pc or because of the rpg mv version
Try this,go to page 297,look for Exoplast post,there's a modded version(the one I use) haven't had any problem with it.also has a cheat menu(click number 1,not num pad) in case you want cheat.And of course run game as Admin.

• Red Heart
Reactions: raziel121z

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hi - anyone got a scene with Vivian? I see it should exist, in the walkthrough, but can't talk to her at the bar ...
(She is the one in the far lower left corner, right?)
Is that the scene where MC gets a bj from her in the bathroom?If I remember you have to talk to waitress and help her for that scene.And also if I ain't mistaken you have to answer the dude"someone has to do it' when you helping waitress

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
[/ALINTI]

Don't touch the yellow girl next to the door. he is not one of 30 people. Talk to parents and eveleyn. wait for the 5th day for that yellow girl

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes