dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
Present can be given once a week
Flirt one girl per day
Thank you. I solved the problem. Evelyn can be given a gift every day. For the cat mission. No need to flirt with anyone except Elise until the 4th day
but help is needed on another matter. The vegetables I planted were on the 6th day. still did not bear fruit. I watered every day. I wonder if it is necessary to water 2 times a day

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I should have high honour.. Hmm. Do you know what prerequisites there are for that scene?
You may also need to work in the bar a few times but I'm not sure.I got it late in the game, it wouldn't trigger then I got 10 honour from someplace and it triggered.

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
emergency aid. I can't grow vegetables. I watered every day. I even started again, watered twice every day but still didn't bear fruit in 12 days

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
emergency aid. I can't grow vegetables. I watered every day. I even started again, watered twice every day but still didn't bear fruit in 12 days
walk over them and hit the spacebar doesn't work?
Or are they just not growing?
Or something else?

Nov 15, 2019
Is that the scene where MC gets a bj from her in the bathroom?If I remember you have to talk to waitress and help her for that scene.And also if I ain't mistaken you have to answer the dude"someone has to do it' when you helping waitress
Hi
Vivian appears after you healed the Fairy. She sits at table right up.
At lh lower table you find Sophie. She created that "glory hole" in restroom

Reactions: chicho1958
Nov 15, 2019
When you go from one level to the other the mine refreshes, so just go look and jump back and keep doing it till you get what you want.
GOLD is very very very rare! You can find easily silver, copper, iron, bombs and crystals. But finding 1 or 2 gold ores per day is exception case

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
[QUOTE = "cj1015, yayın: 3879357, üye: 576984"]
üzerinde yürümek ve boşluk tuşuna basın çalışmıyor?
Yoksa sadece büyümiyorlar mı?
Veya başka bir şey?
[/ ALINTI]

32.png

ziyker

Jan 26, 2018
Have modified the R19.5 version a little bit.

• Set the timer for autosaving to 24 hour (1440min) to avoid the autosaving bug ( picture stuck when you are on the map)
  • Added RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu Plugin ( )
  • R19 Walktrough is included in the download (Thanks Jerodie)
  • Save after the thunderstorm is included
Link :

Password for rar-archive : f95zone.to

RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu Usage Info:

Open the Menu by pressing the [1] Key.

Move menu to different positions with ` (key with tilde ~)

Scroll between cheats with [2] and [3] Keys.

Any [#] indicates a number key to press to cause an action, if you don't want to click.
the unpacking didnt work

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
looking at all the comments i assume nobody else ran in to any bugs,etc
didnt get the grey crash screen wish i did..BUT what i did get i took screen shot of
game was broken for me right off the hop and tried F5 and nothing happened for me

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
looking at all the comments i assume nobody else ran in to any bugs,etc
didnt get the grey crash screen wish i did..BUT what i did get i took screen shot of
game was broken for me right off the hop and tried F5 and nothing happened for me
The "blendmodes error" happens on PC if your computer has a GPU that doesn't support shader 3.0 (which is pretty old), the game uses some special lightning and you need at least that to run it.

What your PC specs?

jeroentje

Apr 8, 2020
I'm also stuck in this game. Nobody offers me the furnace recipe and I can't catch the wary fish.
Does anyone know how to proceed or give me a save game with both?
Thanks in advance.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes