Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Hi - anyone got a scene with Vivian? I see it should exist, in the walkthrough, but can't talk to her at the bar ...
(She is the one in the far lower left corner, right?)
You need high honour, she's not the one in the corner, she sits alone at a table to the right. only appears for the scene

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
i gonna try thanks
To be honest the download from there took me +12h,had to leave it running while I was at work,hope you don't encounter same problem,also let me know if you need help,but follow walkthrough(even thou I didn't since I cheated :) ),but I did follow it after I got done with checking stuff out.Don't forget to ignore lady in yellow in bar(entrance)she's not 1 of the 30 for chicken quest

• Red Heart
Reactions: raziel121z

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Is flirting only with a girl? is not active with elise and others when I flirt with someone
when you flirt with 1 you can't with the other,what I haven't tried if maybe another day you could flirt with them. Maybe you can because I remember flirting with elise then i tried with 1 of the girls upstairs another day(but don't mind me,I might be mistaken since I started a lot games from start,but give it a go see what happens just not on same day

Reactions: dogadeniz

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
To be honest the download from there took me +12h,had to leave it running while I was at work,hope you don't encounter same problem,also let me know if you need help,but follow walkthrough(even thou I didn't since I cheated :) ),but I did follow it after I got done with checking stuff out.Don't forget to ignore lady in yellow in bar(entrance)she's not 1 of the 30 for chicken quest
bad news my friend i still having the problem i think the problem is my pc

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
bad news my friend i still having the problem i think the problem is my pc
Have you started a new game with the fixed version and have created a new save. The original version sometimes destroy your savegame, because of the autosave bug.

The "blendmodes error" happens on PC if your computer has a GPU that doesn't support shader 3.0 (which is pretty old), the game uses some special lightning and you need at least that to run it.

What your PC specs?

Last edited:

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Have you started a new game with the fixed version and have created a new save. The original version sometimes destroy your savegame, because of the autosave bug.

The "blendmodes error" happens on PC if your computer has a GPU that doesn't support shader 3.0 (which is pretty old), the game uses some special lightning and you need at least that to run it.

What your PC specs?
The problem is that actually my have too much time now in other words if is understable the pc is too old. I can play some games so i cannot play this game :'v

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
The problem is that actually my have too much time now in other words if is understable the pc is too old. I can play some games so i cannot play this game :'v
You can try to edit the some lines (9,10,11) in the plugin.js from the Farmer's Dreams R19\www\js Directory . Please backup the plugin.js file before you do that .

{"name":"KhasCore","status":true,"description":"[2.0] Required by Khas plugins.","parameters":{}},
{"name":"KhasGraphics","status":true,"description":"[1.1] Required by Khas graphics plugins.","parameters":{}},
{"name":"KhasAdvancedLighting","status":true,"description":"[3.2] Adds lighting to your game.","parameters":{"Custom Blending":"ON","Transfer Reset":"OFF","Auto Battle Lighting":"OFF"}},

to:

{"name":"KhasCore","status":false,"description":"[2.0] Required by Khas plugins.","parameters":{}},
{"name":"KhasGraphics","status":false,"description":"[1.1] Required by Khas graphics plugins.","parameters":{}},
{"name":"KhasAdvancedLighting","status":false,"description":"[3.2] Adds lighting to your game.","parameters":{"Custom Blending":"ON","Transfer Reset":"OFF","Auto Battle Lighting":"OFF"}},

This will normally disable the plugin for better lightning , so that the game will use the standard engine for that .

Notepad++ is a nice tool to do things like that .

Updating your GPU driver and your directx to the newest version also helps sometimes ^^

Last edited:

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
Does anyone know what is Evelyn's problem? You have to give blue daisies every day. but i can't give it after the first day. I'm bored now turn around and play the same places again. I want to give up

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
You can try to edit the some lines (9,10,11) in the plugin.js from the Farmer's Dreams R19\www\js Directory . Please backup the plugin.js file before you do that .

{"name":"KhasCore","status":true,"description":"[2.0] Required by Khas plugins.","parameters":{}},
{"name":"KhasGraphics","status":true,"description":"[1.1] Required by Khas graphics plugins.","parameters":{}},
{"name":"KhasAdvancedLighting","status":true,"description":"[3.2] Adds lighting to your game.","parameters":{"Custom Blending":"ON","Transfer Reset":"OFF","Auto Battle Lighting":"OFF"}},

to:

{"name":"KhasCore","status":false,"description":"[2.0] Required by Khas plugins.","parameters":{}},
{"name":"KhasGraphics","status":false,"description":"[1.1] Required by Khas graphics plugins.","parameters":{}},
{"name":"KhasAdvancedLighting","status":false,"description":"[3.2] Adds lighting to your game.","parameters":{"Custom Blending":"ON","Transfer Reset":"OFF","Auto Battle Lighting":"OFF"}},

This will normally disable the plugin for better lightning , so that the game will use the standard engine for that .

Notepad++ is a nice tool to do things like that .

Updating your GPU driver and your directx to the newest version also helps sometimes ^^
the game is already opening but nothing is seen but when I click to move the stage is seen but temporarily some solution?

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
the game is already opening but nothing is seen but when I click to move the stage is seen but temporarily some solution?
OK . Try to restore the changes and try to change line 11 from:

to:

{"name":"KhasAdvancedLighting","status":true,"description":"[3.2] Adds lighting to your game.","parameters":{"Custom Blending":"OFF","Transfer Reset":"OFF","Auto Battle Lighting":"OFF"}},

Always keep an unchanged backup of the plugin.js file .

I will take a closer look to this tomorrow .

Also it is nice to know which graphic you have, so that i can do some searches what is wrong .

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
OK . Try to restore the changes and try to change line 11 from:

to:

{"name":"KhasAdvancedLighting","status":true,"description":"[3.2] Adds lighting to your game.","parameters":{"Custom Blending":"OFF","Transfer Reset":"OFF","Auto Battle Lighting":"OFF"}},

Always keep an unchanged backup of the plugin.js file .

I will take a closer look to this tomorrow .

Also it is nice to know which graphic you have, so that i can do some searches what is wrong .
1595463764368.png

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
the main menu is seen with the black background or not?
I have attached two files to this Post . The main menu must look different .

In your screen you have send i can only see your Cpu . It is ok for this game .

You can see what graphic card you have with the dx-diag .

For that you press windows-button+R and in the new openen windows you type in dxdiag.

After that a new small window open where you must press yes . After that a new window will open where you go to the second tab. In that window you see the name of you grapic card and other useful information. I only need to know the marked information.

But i will have a closer look later today . It's nearly 4am in my area need to sleep.

You can also send me a pm, so that we not bloat this thread. when we fin a solution we can post it later here for other user with the same problem .

Last edited:

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
I have attached two files to this Post . The main menu must look different .

In your screen you have send i can only see your Cpu . It is ok for this game .

You can see what graphic card you have with the dx-diag .

For that you press windows-button+R and in the new openen windows you type in dxdiag.

After that a new small window open where you must press yes . After that a new window will open where you go to the second tab. In that window you see the name of you grapic card and other useful information. I only need to know the marked information.

But i will have a closer look later today . It's nearly 4am in my area need to sleep.

You can also send me a pm, so that we not bloat this thread. when we fin a solution we can post it later here for other user with the same problem .
intel(r) g41 express chipset

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
is there a faster way to get gold from the mine? I've been going there for like 20 days straight and I found 2 :cautious:
When you go from one level to the other the mine refreshes, so just go look and jump back and keep doing it till you get what you want.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Does anyone know what is Evelyn's problem? You have to give blue daisies every day. but i can't give it after the first day. I'm bored now turn around and play the same places again. I want to give up
Present can be given once a week
Flirt one girl per day

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes