chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
alright, look.
Don't mean to be a prick, but anyway i can cheat in this?
i know about the patreon stuff, but i appearantly can't redeem patreon rewards without my computer sending me on a spirit quest and still end up empty handed

scroll up till you see my post,hope it helps,also for money is 1st square you'll see a big fat 0 in box,I only put variable number for stats and explained how to use

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
So i got something to complain about, 1st, why that Bitch always blocks the Way, where Elise, Brooke and sure some other Women bath naked? I want that to get rid of that stupid Girl.
2nd, i am at the Quest, get Black Powder, lol, and where do i get it?
3rd, why i cant now the Bridge is repaired cross it, always shows up "I have no Busyness there! Damn, i wanna see the Rest, whats beyond!
Tysm if anyone can bring Light into that

Reactions: chicho1958

nastymunky

Jun 19, 2020
So i got something to complain about, 1st, why that Bitch always blocks the Way, where Elise, Brooke and sure some other Women bath naked? I want that to get rid of that stupid Girl.
3rd, why i cant now the Bridge is repaired cross it, always shows up "I have no Busyness there! Damn, i wanna see the Rest, whats beyond!
1. The 'bitch' likes shrooms, (via Marcus) you will probably encounter a quest to get to bribing her with mushrooms when she will get out of the way to let you see whoever is bathing (depending on who you give the soap to)

2. You get black powder at the goblin caves on the path to the Blue Mountain

3. I don't think version 19.5 has anything beyond the bridge

Reactions: AlecVentrue

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Yea i was going into that Cave and as soon as i enter too far he runs out, or i get stuck in the when i am too far inside, cant move anymore?
What now, must be a Bug
Tysm

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Haven't got that far into game,but 1 of the posts was saying that you give that mushroom to that girl(you know that mushroom you ain't suppose to touch,the one where the night fire was lit)
I think gonna try it to see if it works,since got cheat in game can get any item

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
if you talking about that girl by the lake,when you do elise 2nd quest"make garden" you'll pass threw just ain't gonna spoil,as a matter fact doing it now and just passed no girl there,that's all gonna tell

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
So in that Mine, where the Black Powder use to be, is a Single Orc, standing with Back to me, and like i said, if you go in, you cant move anymore and stuck, damn.
Tysm

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
So in that Mine, where the Black Powder use to be, is a Single Orc, standing with Back to me, and like i said, if you go in, you cant move anymore and stuck, damn.
Tysm
I haven't gotten to that part yet,but gonna save before that and if I get same bug just gonna cheat and use save editor to get that item and avoid going in there.Besides modded version has cheat menu inside game.

Wukong

Aug 17, 2017
for those using here are the variable numbers for stats(you need atleast 1 for variable number to show up, max is 100
alignment corruption = variable #45
alignment honorable = variable #46
Charisma = variable#232
physicality = variable#233
farming = variable#234
hunting = variable#235
exploring = variable#236
combat = variable#237
magic = variable#238
exp farming crop = variable#248
farming lvling 25-80-150-300-400-500-600-700-800-900
I don't know what those numbers are,but I think it's exp you need for each lvl farm,since there's 10 numbers
If anyone has the variable number for the girls,much appreciate it.I did get 1 of the girls but forgot number lol
Load save file first,then if you want items load item.json(in data folder) load save game first,then json

And a warning,the more items you put the more game will lag(yeah I know some of us don't like looking for stuff). So this game I just started just getting some coins to start($999.999) :)
And for all starting game don't forget to turn off Auto-Save(causes a bug)
Here the girls Friendship Variable #

Nina Friendship = Variable#1
Amanda Friendship = Variable#6
Brooke Friendship = Variable#8
Evelyn Friendship = Variable#10
Heather Friendship = Variable#12
Laura Friendship = Variable#14
Mia Friendship = Variable#16
Roxie Friendship = Variable#18
Sophie Friendship = Variable#20
Elise Friendship = Variable#27

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Here the girls Friendship Variable #

Nina Friendship = Variable#1
Amanda Friendship = Variable#6
Brooke Friendship = Variable#8
Evelyn Friendship = Variable#10
Heather Friendship = Variable#12
Laura Friendship = Variable#14
Mia Friendship = Variable#16
Roxie Friendship = Variable#18
Sophie Friendship = Variable#20
Elise Friendship = Variable#27
cool thx,gonna write them down.Even thou don't need them because i'm using modded version which has cheat menu in game,but thx a lot

Wukong

Aug 17, 2017
On day 16, Suppose to go to Marcus, show 2 mushrooms and go to the lake peeping but do see him there. After day 16, I don't see Marcus anymore. Anybody know Why?

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes