Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I'm also stuck in this game. Nobody offers me the furnace recipe and I can't catch the wary fish.
Does anyone know how to proceed or give me a save game with both?
Thanks in advance.
Catching a big waryfish is a nightmare, I never caught one. In countless playthroughs of save/reload no big waryfish so I go to saveeditonline and cheat one in.
For the furnace, go to Derek (Outside the mine) holding 20 copper ore and he gives you recipes for copper tools. Then iron for iron tools, silver for silver & gold for gold (Gold is another bitch to get). When you do all that you get the furnace

Reactions: dogadeniz

jeroentje

Apr 8, 2020
Catching a big waryfish is a nightmare, I never caught one. In countless playthroughs of save/reload no big waryfish so I go to saveeditonline and cheat one in.
For the furnace, go to Derek (Outside the mine) holding 20 copper ore and he gives you recipes for copper tools. Then iron for iron tools, silver for silver & gold for gold (Gold is another bitch to get). When you do all that you get the furnace
Thanks for your answer but if I go to Derek holding 20 copper ore, he'll only offers me to buy or sell anything (except furnace recipe). I've bought all the recipes already and also left (earlier advice) the shovel at home.
I think the wary fish is important because without it you can't go further in the woods.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Thanks for your answer but if I go to Derek holding 20 copper ore, he'll only offers me to buy or sell anything (except furnace recipe). I've bought all the recipes already and also left (earlier advice) the shovel at home.
I think the wary fish is important because without it you can't go further in the woods.

Has all the waryfish you will ever need.
If you go to Derek holding 20 gold ore and sell them to him it might trigger the furnace, if not the above link has furnaces too.
I never saw the point of him selling the recipes, they were no good without the furnace
"Shovel" where did you get a shovel? I never saw or needed a shovel

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Depending on how mighty your computer is you could... run a bunch of shit in the background, and cause a lag spike while you're fishing. if your computer is beefy you maybe sol or you could ask one of the fans here for a save.
yep he could do that send us his save and we just fish it out,i was using the modded version which comes with cheat menu,I don't have much time to play cause work,so I try skip all the grinding and only have weekends to really put in some hours,but also play tons more games(just waiting for updates)

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
What triggers the Heal the Fairy quest? I went to Derek and got the job. But between 9:00 and 14:30, says check the farm. No fairy. I went forward until the 4th day. still not out

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
What triggers the Heal the Fairy quest? I went to Derek and got the job. But between 9:00 and 14:30, says check the farm. No fairy. I went forward until the 4th day. still not out
for that to trigger you have to go to mountain path and fight(blue flower quest)fairy gets hurt there and you take her home(not gonna spoil more)

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
[QUOTE = "chicho1958, yayın: 3899786, üye: 2271548"]
tetiklemek için dağ yoluna gitmeli ve dövüşmelisin (mavi çiçek arayışı) peri orada incinir ve onu eve götürürsün (daha fazla bozmayacaksın)
[/ ALINTI]
Mavi çiçekler aradım. ama eve götürmek için bir seçenek yoktu. Sonunda bizi esir aldı. sonra goblinlere saldırdı. Savaştık. sonra köye ışınlandık. then just came nikki night. took my money.[/ QUOTE]

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
the game crashed and only showing me a picture of scene wherever i am even if i load my game it stays like that
Start new game,options/remove auto save/stay away from women in tavern(first one as you walkin)that NPC ain't got nothing to do with game/ and 2nd solution is to download the modded version which auto save has a delay of 7xxminutes,which will restart everytime you load game,so download it play and dont play for too long or just go options and remove auto-save/your choice

Reactions: Exoplast

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
Start new game,options/remove auto save/stay away from women in tavern(first one as you walkin)that NPC ain't got nothing to do with game/ and 2nd solution is to download the modded version which auto save has a delay of 7xxminutes,which will restart everytime you load game,so download it play and dont play for too long or just go options and remove auto-save/your choice
[/ALINTI]

Can you explain how we can cancel auto-save if possible? Because even though I have turned autosave OFF, it still saves

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
it's in options,just disable it,or just download modded version,which prevents that.I'm using it and had no problem so far and also the cheat menu helped.......a little.................lies helped a lot,I'm rich lol and 1 hit kills,and items....but only use in case emergency.I did play a lot with the hours,for farming purpose

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Can you explain how we can cancel auto-save if possible? Because even though I have turned autosave OFF, it still saves
This is really easy too explain . The autosave turn off in the menu doesn't work (for me ). So i have searched which plugin has cause it . After that i have expanded the timer for that .

Here you have the post where i have posted what i have done .This fix is included in the modded version, so that the game will not save within 24hour.

• Hey there
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes