NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Just started the game after following the development from the very first version. I stayed away from it for ONE YEAR in order to let the content build up. Just as I started the game and went on to find the chickens, I go into the Restaurant/Inn and it starts playing a cutscene with an event that SHOULD NOT be happening this early into the game, and it glitches out, forcing me to close the game and lose all progress.

Not a great start. Is this build that unstable? Should I just wait for the next one?

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
Just started the game after following the development from the very first version. I stayed away from it for ONE YEAR in order to let the content build up. Just as I started the game and went on to find the chickens, I go into the Restaurant/Inn and it starts playing a cutscene with an event that SHOULD NOT be happening this early into the game, and it glitches out, forcing me to close the game and lose all progress.

Not a great start. Is this build that unstable? Should I just wait for the next one?
Don't touch the blonde-haired girl standing near the door in Inn. it triggers the event that will take place on the 4th day. It's not part of the chicken quest. I don't understand why they put it there. Give Evelyn blue daisy for the third consecutive day. the cat disappears. Talk to Evelyn. then get out. On the tree next to Broke's house. lower with wool thread. Go to Evelyn the next day. that event is being played.

Reactions: Exoplast

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
hello everyone I just started playing and there is a bug that had laura's tits from the cave at the start of the game showing whenever i went to a new map and now its permanently stuck on the screen. any help will be appreciated
you cannot turn off automatic registration. it may be due to it. try this one.
You must open the plugin.js file from the Farmer's Dreams R19 \ www \ js Directory and change line 107.
a row of beers from the bottom.
{"name": "PKD_VNSaveSys_build", "status": true, "description": "v1.0 Custom save scene for the game", "parameters": {"Auto Save Time": "5", "Common Event ID" : "0", "NO Auto Save Maps": "1, 2, 28, 4, 21"}}
Enter a larger number where it says (Save time "5"). The number 5 tells the minute. It gets automatic recording every 5 minutes. it somehow spoils the game. I wrote 720 instead of 5. It does not automatically record for 12 hours.

Reactions: Exoplast

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
hello guys how to fix bug for evelyng cat mission?
Don't touch the blonde-haired girl standing near the door in Inn. it triggers the event that will take place on the 4th day. It's not part of the chicken quest. I don't understand why they put it there. Give Evelyn blue daisy for the third consecutive day. the cat disappears. Talk to Evelyn. then get out. On the tree next to Broke's house. lower with wool thread. Go to Evelyn the next day. that event is being played.

Oct 3, 2019
Have modified the R19.5 version a little bit.

• Set the timer for autosaving to 24 hour (1440min) to avoid the autosaving bug ( picture stuck when you are on the map)
  • Added RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu Plugin ( )
  • R19 Walktrough is included in the download (Thanks Jerodie)
  • Save after the thunderstorm is included
Link :

Password for rar-archive : f95zone.to

RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu Usage Info:

Open the Menu by pressing the [1] Key.

Move menu to different positions with ` (key with tilde ~)

Scroll between cheats with [2] and [3] Keys.

Any [#] indicates a number key to press to cause an action, if you don't want to click.
Password doesn't work for me, keeps telling me "Data error: Wrong password?"

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
why doesn't nikki come to the room. I did both go-negociate and go-confront. 35th day still hasn't come. Does anyone know friends?

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
why doesn't nikki come to the room. I did both go-negociate and go-confront. 35th day still hasn't come. Does anyone know friends?
You talk to her at the cliff... after 1800... she never comes to the room, except after you get the Fairy.

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
Does anyone know the reason for the fps loss in the game? especially, the chest next to the house and in front of the house. Also in some parts of the village the fps is very low. My PC is high. I played The Wtcher 3, GTA V and I had no fps loss. The game is beautiful. but these hangouts are annoying. There are skips in the cut scenes in the play. If anyone knows the problem, I will be happy if he writes

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
My third try on this game, and the first try in a long time... screen locks up, dialogue skips, quests don't trigger... I don't understand what's wrong. I play loads of games from this site, and they work fine. RPGM, Ren'Py, Unity, whatever... but this game glitches every single time.

This time I had two things, both right off the bat. I couldn't complete the "talk to everyone" quest, because the helping the barmaid event started as soon as the MC walked into the place, and by the time it finished, the game skipped to the After The Hurricane stuff. No scene in the wilderness with Nina or anything. So I thought maybe I did something wrong, followed the walkthrough to the letter and still got the barmaid event, only this time it just froze part way through.

This is a brand new install, R19.5, no patches or mods, no old saves, nothing. Very frustrating.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes