Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: MuseX
This bug is happening at the beginning of the game, after he leaves the dream to open the door for Nina.
You can restart that again giving the same error in the same place.
I already exclude the whole game and I extracted it again but nothing changes wasting time. :mad:
Farm.jpg

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
Hey folks! How to unlock last scene with Laura?
I am facing the same problem too. I have tried different options for 5 days. one option left. go with Laura after she returns from the goblin mountain. I was left with eveleyn. If this is not a solution, I will delete the game. It was very annoying now.

May 14, 2018
I am facing the same problem too. I have tried different options for 5 days. one option left. go with Laura after she returns from the goblin mountain. I was left with eveleyn. If this is not a solution, I will delete the game. It was very annoying now.
I also left with Evelyn. I will try to go with Laura maybe a solution to the problem.Thanks for the answer.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: R19.5
The game does not even reach the menu page and already gives this error.
Can someone get me the folder (system) please.
I downloaded this version 2 times and nothing worked.
Bug.jpg

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
If anybody want to try it you must open the plugin.js file from the Farmer's Dreams R19\www\js Directory and change line 107
Inside this folder you mentioned, there are several script files with different names.
After all which script and his name has this line that you spoke to modify? :unsure:

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Inside this folder you mentioned, there are several script files with different names.
After all which script and his name has this line that you spoke to modify? :unsure:
In the folder path that i mention there is a file that names "plugins.js" . I don't mean the folder plugin.

But try this version . This contains the fix and have a cheat menu. So only download and enjoy. No need to messing around with the files yourself. Some people say that it fixes some error, like yours but i not know it for 100% sure .

Sorry for my bad english .

Reactions: Moricano

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
I searched this thread for problems with the Gold Pickax and turned up zero results. I have the Golden Pickax, but
Derek ask if I have it. MC says no, why do I even need it. Also, when I use it on Gold Ore, its a one hit pickax, but when I use it for other ore, it still takes two hits. Is this a bug? How do I finish the quest "Demolition Expedition" ?

Reactions: **385War

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Also, it still takes three hits for crystals. Which is how many the Silver Pickax took to break apart crystals.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Does anyone know the reason for the fps loss in the game? especially, the chest next to the house and in front of the house. Also in some parts of the village the fps is very low. My PC is high. I played The Wtcher 3, GTA V and I had no fps loss. The game is beautiful. but these hangouts are annoying. There are skips in the cut scenes in the play. If anyone knows the problem, I will be happy if he writes
Did you use mouse movement ? It use pathfinding and that's seems to be a bit buggy. That's also slow down my PC which it a normal midtier Gaming PC (Ryzen R7 1700x, 16GB Ram, GTX 1080) . That game needs a lot of bugfixing from the developer.

But good to know that i have not alone the issue ^^

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
After you come back from Goblin Mountain, at the party, get drunk and stay with Evelyn. (End's her path at present)
You're instructed by the game to "check on the Fairy", do it. Nina comes in and you have a fight. Follow her and when you get the chance...Kiss her. next day go to her house and arrange a date.. Now you are on Nina's route

Reactions: dogadeniz

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
After you come back from Goblin Mountain, at the party, get drunk and stay with Evelyn. (End's her path at present)
You're instructed by the game to "check on the Fairy", do it. Nina comes in and you have a fight. Follow her and when you get the chance...Kiss her. next day go to her house and arrange a date.. Now you are on Nina's route
It affects how getting money from his father on the first day.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: MuseX
Version: R19.5
These new renderings were great.
Brook.jpg
But what makes a game like this with so many routes, is costing to reach a good point with so much sacrifice, and the moment you get to sex, all that happens is a lot of conversations and scenes after scenes all static without any animation , man it breaks the mood and the pleasure of playing this game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes