donjonbonkhon

May 24, 2020
The developer needs to learn few things from games like peasant quest. I don't just want to read walkthrough to play game and what's with the inventory mechanism, i can carry 1000 gold bar's but not 30 different items? The only thing i loved about the game is that mother of two girls, she is a fire!!!

Flakt

May 3, 2017
walk work ? Day 5 Walk to left side of Vincent’s and Roxie’s house at 5:30. If there are stars you can watch a scene/pic/ - no trigger

Last edited:

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
walk work ? Day 5 Walk to left side of Vincent’s and Roxie’s house at 5:30. If there are stars you can watch a scene/pic/ - no trigger
Sometimes it's the 4th day. sometimes it appears on the 5th day. not a quest. an additional scene. a random. If not, start back from the recording. go again. The day Evelyn's cat is in your garden

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Version: R19.5
Well, I finished practically all the main missions, so I didn't do the ones that will still be in the next update.
Some quests are also just a new update.
Until the bulletin board quests I mostly missed delivering the wheat to evelin.
The issue is something wrong here, because the PUB at night doesn't open anymore.
There is no way to work and no way to enter.
If anyone has contact with the developer please tell them about it.
View attachment 779140
Once you fight the bandits in town the pub stays shut. I read somewhere that it opens in a couple of days, I don't know when because I had finished all the available content by then so I didn't play on

Reactions: Moricano

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Once you fight the bandits in town the pub stays shut. I read somewhere that it opens in a couple of days, I don't know when because I had finished all the available content by then so I didn't play on
ok thanks i'll wait then. Th (y)

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Can someone help me please?

I've played this a few times - yes, I'm trying again - but I keep running into the same error. I have no mods or cheats or anything being used. Right at the start, I find some chickens and talk to a bunch of people, but I can't complete that first quest without talking to the people in the bar, and soon as I walk into the bar, the "help Evelyn" cut scenes start, there's no stopping them, and by the time that sequence is over, the storm has already hit. No meeting Marcus at the abandoned house, no trip to the well/hide in the cave with Nina...

Any ideas?

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Whats the password to extract the game?
Normally you need no Password for extracting. If you have downloaded the modded version, pls recheck the post then you find the Password.

Can someone help me please?

I've played this a few times - yes, I'm trying again - but I keep running into the same error. I have no mods or cheats or anything being used. Right at the start, I find some chickens and talk to a bunch of people, but I can't complete that first quest without talking to the people in the bar, and soon as I walk into the bar, the "help Evelyn" cut scenes start, there's no stopping them, and by the time that sequence is over, the storm has already hit. No meeting Marcus at the abandoned house, no trip to the well/hide in the cave with Nina...

Any ideas?
Ignore the girl that you find at the entrance of the bar (that one that start the scene). This npc is an leftover from the dev and you don't need her for the chicken quest

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Normally you need no Password for extracting. If you have downloaded the modded version, pls recheck the post then you find the Password.

Ignore the girl that you find at the entrance of the bar (that one that start the scene). This npc is an leftover from the dev and you don't need her for the chicken quest
What? It's that simple? Crap. I'm an idiot. Thank you for your help.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Finally killed a squirrel, it landed in a bush and the game won't let me pick it up.

UPDATE: Weirdness. I exited the forest, went back and the meat had moved. It was no longer on the bush, and I could pick it up. Huh.

Last edited:

Sampurn

May 18, 2019
Can someone tell me where can I get the fishing rod from ? I have been to the forest for the whole 10 times. The quest seems to be stuck.

Nvm .. Gotcha

Last edited:

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Hi Guys, i had bad Luck i had until today almost 2 Month no Internet, did a Update came Out in August?
Tysm for keep me tracked
:)

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
The developer needs to learn few things from games like peasant quest. I don't just want to read walkthrough to play game and what's with the inventory mechanism, i can carry 1000 gold bar's but not 30 different items? The only thing i loved about the game is that mother of two girls, she is a fire!!!
If you like there is an Save Editor on the Web, you can set everything you want, Gold Items etc.
Works btw for all Ren Py Adventures.
:D

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes