Jun 28, 2020
[QUOTE = "dogadeniz, gönderi: 4058184, üye: 2529870"]

Laura'nın Seçimi

Nina'nın Seçimi
[/ ALINTI]
there is

Jussan

Aug 31, 2017
I keep seeing in the walkthroughs that you can unlock a scene involving Vincent and Roxie on Day 3, but every time I play it (no matter what version), Vincent is always standing in front of the door and Roxie is 'unavailable' all day.

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
I keep seeing in the walkthroughs that you can unlock a scene involving Vincent and Roxie on Day 3, but every time I play it (no matter what version), Vincent is always standing in front of the door and Roxie is 'unavailable' all day.
Evening for 3 days. Give to Evelyne blue daisy. 3rd day is evening. When you give Evelyn a blue daisy. The cat disappears. get out. Next to Darius' house. You will see the cat in the tree. Click on the tree. Evelyn will come with you. Click on the tree again, showing the wool ball from the Heater. Go to bed at 21:00 that night. Better save before going to bed. On the morning of the 4th day, the cat will be under the tree next to your house. At 5:30 go to the window behind Vincent's house. there will be a star. If not. Restore from the save you received, try again

rickif

Jul 11, 2020
is it still possible to use the save editor to add stuff in the inventory? in that case, how do I do it? do I need a specific app/program?

rickif

Jul 11, 2020
I think I'm pretty deep in the game, and I was wondering if there's anything left worth to do or I can leave it there and wait for the next versions; I'm using the spoiler banner just in case, even if it's probably not that necessary.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
[QUOTE = "rickif, gönderi: 4140361, üye: 2586490"]
Sanırım oyunun oldukça derinlerindeyim ve merak ediyordum, yapmaya değer bir şey var mı yoksa orada bırakıp sonraki sürümleri bekleyebilirim; Muhtemelen gerekli olmasa bile, her ihtimale karşı spoyler afişini kullanıyorum.
[SPOILER = "heya"] Laura ile 3 sahnenin kilidini açtım, sonuncusu odamdaki bitkiyi bana verdikten sonra; Laura'yı seçtikten sonra, Nina'dan hiçbir şey almadım (bana doğruysa söyle); Gasp yolunu açmadığım için (yine de bir şey bulup bulamayacağımı merak ederek) Sophie ile temelde hiçbir şeyim yok; Heather ile 3 sahnenin kilidini açtı (2'si yalnız, 1'i annesiyle); Ona hediyeyi verdikten sonra Amanda'yla bir sahne vardı; Evelyn ile sadece temizlik sahnesini aldım ve eminim onda daha fazlası var çünkü dosyalarda onunla birlikte videolar var; Brooke ile plaj sahnesini aldı; Mia ile temelde hiçbir şeyim yok çünkü bir yolsuzluk anlaşmam var. Görevler hakkında, mavi çiçek lekesine geri dönemediğim için peri ustası arayışına takılıp kaldım; son şey,
[/ALINTI]

slightly above. It belongs to both laura and nina ways. There are recordings of all the scenes. by uploading them you can find what's missing

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
sigh........... is the game broken?
Played the latest version. The game froze after the selena event. It shows the ass on dick pic with the timer continuing on.
And there's a female NPC that starts the scene for the bar work offer. Or is she there on purpose?
If I use her, the scene starts and ends right after the cave storm scene.
Tried using her on day 1 and things freeze after evelyn tells you to follow her

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
sigh........... is the game broken?
Played the latest version. The game froze after the selena event. It shows the ass on dick pic with the timer continuing on.
And there's a female NPC that starts the scene for the bar work offer. Or is she there on purpose?
If I use her, the scene starts and ends right after the cave storm scene.
Tried using her on day 1 and things freeze after evelyn tells you to follow her
stems from automatic savings. does not close from options. you should do the following

If someone wants to try it out, you should open the plugin.js file from Farmer's Dreams R19 \ www \ js Directory and change the 107th line.

{"name": "PKD_VNSaveSys_build", "status": true, "description": "v1.0 Custom save scene for game", "parameters": {"AutoSave Time": "5",
"Common Event ID": "0", "NO Auto Save Maps": "1, 2, 28, 4, 21"}}

for:

{"name": "PKD_VNSaveSys_build", "status": true, "description": "v1. 0 Game", custom save scene for "parameters": {"AutoSave Time": "720", "

It will change the timer from 5 minutes to 720 minutes (12 hours) for auto save function. Enough time to play the game normally. The timer starts when you load or start a game.

this line is just above the bottom of the document

Reactions: nut001001

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
stems from automatic savings. does not close from options. you should do the following

If someone wants to try it out, you should open the plugin.js file from Farmer's Dreams R19 \ www \ js Directory and change the 107th line.

{"name": "PKD_VNSaveSys_build", "status": true, "description": "v1.0 Custom save scene for game", "parameters": {"AutoSave Time": "5",
"Common Event ID": "0", "NO Auto Save Maps": "1, 2, 28, 4, 21"}}

for:

{"name": "PKD_VNSaveSys_build", "status": true, "description": "v1. 0 Game", custom save scene for "parameters": {"AutoSave Time": "720", "

It will change the timer from 5 minutes to 720 minutes (12 hours) for auto save function. Enough time to play the game normally. The timer starts when you load or start a game.

this line is just above the bottom of the document
Okay I get what I have to do.
But mind explaining why the auto save triggered the freeze? xD
For curiosity's sake

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes