hagare

Mar 27, 2019
I don't know too. but the problem is solved
well okay then, I'll fix it as soon as I get to my laptop xD

PS: is the walkthrough outdated? Because things that are supposed to be happening isn't happening. Or is it just not detailed enough?

Last edited:

nut001001

Jul 29, 2020
stems from automatic savings. does not close from options. you should do the following

If someone wants to try it out, you should open the plugin.js file from Farmer's Dreams R19 \ www \ js Directory and change the 107th line.

{"name": "PKD_VNSaveSys_build", "status": true, "description": "v1.0 Custom save scene for game", "parameters": {"AutoSave Time": "5",
"Common Event ID": "0", "NO Auto Save Maps": "1, 2, 28, 4, 21"}}

for:

{"name": "PKD_VNSaveSys_build", "status": true, "description": "v1. 0 Game", custom save scene for "parameters": {"AutoSave Time": "720", "

It will change the timer from 5 minutes to 720 minutes (12 hours) for auto save function. Enough time to play the game normally. The timer starts when you load or start a game.

this line is just above the bottom of the document
can i ask? just delete all text " "Common Event ID": "0", "NO Auto Save Maps": "1, 2, 28, 4, 21"}} " on the line right? because when i just change timer 5 to 720 same happend still occur in the bar

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
can i ask? just delete all text " "Common Event ID": "0", "NO Auto Save Maps": "1, 2, 28, 4, 21"}} " on the line right? because when i just change timer 5 to 720 same happend still occur in the bar
I only changed 5 to 720 and got pass the selena event. Didn't check the bar though, although when I did it normally nothing went wrong

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Did someone upload the cheat fix version to a viable provider? I get 7 hours remaining from the anonfile link
Have added an Mega.nz link . Hopefully this is faster for you .

Okay I get what I have to do.
But mind explaining why the auto save triggered the freeze? xD
For curiosity's sake
This error is really easy to explain. The game will normally make every 5 min a save point for you. When that savefunction make an savepoint when an animation is running you get the freeze. I think it happen because the autosave interrupt (stop) the animation and don't send an resume (start) signal .

It also destroy your savegame .

The blond girl at the entrance of the bar didn't belong there . It seems that the dev have make an error there. So ignore here .
ONLY CHANGE the number . All other things are ok .

Last edited:
Reactions: nut001001

sefronalex

Jan 20, 2019

Just letting everyone know that I'm officially back from my break!
I'm feeling much lighter now and excited to get back to work on my games again, taking a month off was exactly what I needed =)

Thank you for supporting my decision! <3

Farmer's Dreams R20
will be released by the end of this month. After that I'll start working on the third chapter of Love Season!

hagare

Mar 27, 2019

This error is really easy to explain. The game will normally make every 5 min a save point for you. When that savefunction make an savepoint when an animation is running you get the freeze. I think it happen because the autosave interrupt (stop) the animation and don't send an resume (start) signal .

The blond girl at the entrance of the bar didn't belong there . It seems that the dev have make an error there. So ignore here .
ah thank you

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020

Just letting everyone know that I'm officially back from my break!
I'm feeling much lighter now and excited to get back to work on my games again, taking a month off was exactly what I needed =)

Thank you for supporting my decision! <3

Farmer's Dreams R20
will be released by the end of this month. After that I'll start working on the third chapter of Love Season!
r19.7 when will it be released

Reactions: sefronalex

nut001001

Jul 29, 2020

not interact with that blond girl. it worked! thanks!!

lazymunchlax

Dec 15, 2018
Okay, just downloaded the game to give it a try, and need some clarification.

I'm on Day 1, doing the Chicken quest. I've got 4 chickens and met 27 people. The last 3 people are the Bar family. Now, when I walk into the bar, the game freezes for a sec, then Evelyn teleports in front of me and a cat magically appears, then we do the cat scene that the walkthrough says appears on day 5. After the scene, the game skips to the "Omg, look at the storm damage" and I'm now telling my father the "Adventure" I had with Nina. Glancing at walkthroughs, there seems to be some cave scene???

Am I missing some stuff here? If so, how do I fix this?

Reactions: dogadeniz

DarkSenpai13

Aug 18, 2018

I'm on Day 1, doing the Chicken quest. I've got 4 chickens and met 27 people. The last 3 people are the Bar family. Now, when I walk into the bar, the game freezes for a sec, then Evelyn teleports in front of me and a cat magically appears, then we do the cat scene that the walkthrough says appears on day 5. After the scene, the game skips to the "Omg, look at the storm damage" and I'm now telling my father the "Adventure" I had with Nina. Glancing at walkthroughs, there seems to be some cave scene???

Same here

Reactions: dogadeniz

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020

when you enter inside the bar. Don't touch the blonde woman next to the door. it's a mistake. talk to the wandering woman evelyn and dad

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Is there alot of NTR so far? (I kinda wanna play it for the ntr if there's already alot of it)

Edit: By the way, does anyone have a save of the NTR events? This game is a bit too grindy for my tastes.

Last edited:

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
This will my last update on this thread, since MWeb is active again (yay) there will be no reason for me to continue.

So MWeb made a huge save collection like a year ago with a lot of scene, Since then he hasn't updated his save files.
Luckily i had downloaded it long time ago and i'm still using it but have lost some of the files. Apologize.

This save files includes save right before the scene that MWeb came across when he played it and i have added the newer once. NTR & None-NTR

Just a Disclaimer that this may not include EVERY scene since i have not played the game the game in a long time, if you really want to have the full experience you really should play the game since Jerodie did a really good job making a Walkthough of the game it should be like a breeze.

This game is not a Harem game. This means that if you use my save you may miss upcoming scenes since i only have one Main save at the moment. (Honorable No NTR and choosed mia)

UPDATE:
MWeb Rose from the dead and gave us his FULL save file. what a fucking chad.

Thread<-- MWeb's Save (Updated to R21)
<-Mine & MWeb Mixed (Updated to Version R21)

I have only updated Main Save - NO NTR to R21
The Main Save - NTR Save is still at version R20, So just follow the changelog/guide ingame to be up-to-date
Since this save is Mixed with MWeb 90% of this is his work i'm just adding to it and following what he did and adding the new scenes myself
There is a Save for every scene from the start to R21. Go to his profile & Give him a Heart <3 and show your appreciation!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would suggest just getting MWeb's because i'm certain that his save has every scene up to 19.5

Tip: MWeb and i are using the same save and we chose Nina, that means Laura is not accessible in the "latest main save"
if you like Laura instead you will have to play from save 42 and then play the game but that means Nina wont be accessible

It's either Nina or Laura not both.

Last edited:
Reactions: vnindex1000

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
DAMN who would have thought that mommy of Laura is super hot maybe even hotter than her and Elise , I hope MC can also bang her

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes