dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
I tryed the same, Hopeless, that damn, cursed Hippiegirl blocks the Way to the Lake! I´d love to blow her off with some Pump Gun! :D
You went to the wrong place, the scenes in the lake are separate. To go to the lake, you first need to give Marcus 8 mushrooms. then you will give one of the girls soap that Marcus gave. the next or other days. Show Marcus 2 mushrooms will take you. Broke's stage is separate. it's not in the lake. I put the pictures above. you are going down the mine road.

Reactions: AlecVentrue

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
does anyone know why my screen background goes blank at the start of the second day after we exit the cave?
These problems are caused by autosave. The following method worked for me
[/QUOTE]
If someone wants to try it out, you should open the plugin.js file from Farmer's Dreams R19 \ www \ js Directory and change the 107th line.

{"name": "PKD_VNSaveSys_build", "status": true, "description": "v1.0 Custom save scene for game", "parameters": {"AutoSave Time": "5","Common Event ID": "0", "NO Auto Save Maps": "1, 2, 28, 4, 21"}}

for:

{"name": "PKD_VNSaveSys_build", "status": true, "description": "v1. 0 Game", custom save scene for "parameters": {"AutoSave Time": "360", "

It will change the timer from 5 minutes to 360 minutes (6 hours) for the auto save function. Enough time to play the game normally. The timer starts when you load or start a game.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
can you please tell me the whole process of adding RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu Plugin. I downloaded it but after that what should I do?

• Copy and Paste this contents of Cheat_Menu folder into folder with Game.exe
  • Patch your www/js/plugins.js
    • Backup your www/js/plugins.js file
    • Patch
      • Run MVPluginPatcher.exe
        or
      • Manually Add the following to your plugins.js file
        • {"name":"Cheat_Menu","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}}
  • Delete MVPluginPatcher.exe and plugins_patch.txt

Or downloading the modded version, In that that version the cheatmod is included and the autosavebug is fixed.

GilBabylon

Nov 24, 2019
how do I trigger mia's quest? this is a day 5 quest in the walkthrough
Quest: Mia’s massage/collect 20 Oily herbs in the forest.
please help

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
how do I trigger mia's quest? this is a day 5 quest in the walkthrough
Quest: Mia’s massage/collect 20 Oily herbs in the forest.
please help
When he speaks to Darius on the first day, you shouldn't have money. When Darios asks you, you have to choose Mia. Don't be sad if you didn't do that. the task can still be completed. On the 12th day. Collect 20 plants when Goblin mountain opens. Show it to Mia.

GilBabylon

Nov 24, 2019
When he speaks to Darius on the first day, you shouldn't have money. When Darios asks you, you have to choose Mia. Don't be sad if you didn't do that. the task can still be completed. On the 12th day. Collect 20 plants when Goblin mountain opens. Show it to Mia.
so I don't need to trigger mia's massage quest to complete it?

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Why is the game lagging a lot? Other games on this engine fly on my system. Can anyone know how to optimize it and increase FPS?

Jan 14, 2018
Which route I should follow, Honor or Corruption route?
Up to you, it is a story driven game where you make choices. I'm not sure how much the two options change what happens. Personally I have been going mostly honour, with some corrupt choices, as rape scenes and the like don't appeal to me. But if they do to you, feel free to go for corruption! It is a game, where you are meant to do what you want without real world consequences.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes