Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: R19.5
The Mermaid quest says to be at the lake at 16:00 PM
With a space in the inventory of 6 spaces.
Fis all right I stayed from 16:00 hours until 17:16 PM
but she did not appear.
Lago01.jpg
As for the Mission of Fairy it is impossible to do, I don't even know why the developer launched it here, since it is incomplete.
To go there in the mountain of globins is a waste of time since Mc doesn't jump in that place anymore to go to where the Blue Flower was.
It is a lot of things already released in this game but a lot of incomplete things.
There are thousands of bugs.
Taking a mission to make or search for items is a waste of time because nothing goes right.
The chest on the farm should have at least 50 spaces because that size does not fit anything we have to end up throwing a lot of good stuff away.
I don't know why there is a big city if Mc can't even go there.
Fairy01.jpg
!!!!:unsure:

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
The game is also 36%. It says so on the Patreon page. There will be updates on the progress of some events. However, it is true that there are a lot of technical errors in the game. The developer will hopefully consider these feedback. I believe this game will be in the top 5 when the deficiencies are complete. But it's definitely not a game to be ignored. Very different, and beautiful. > I believe it will be a complete piece of art when it is finished.

Reactions: Nellyg

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
The Mermaid quest says to be at the lake at 16:00 PM
With a space in the inventory of 6 spaces.
Fis all right I stayed from 16:00 hours until 17:16 PM
but she did not appear.
View attachment 775139
As for the Mission of Fairy it is impossible to do, I don't even know why the developer launched it here, since it is incomplete.
To go there in the mountain of globins is a waste of time since Mc doesn't jump in that place anymore to go to where the Blue Flower was.
It is a lot of things already released in this game but a lot of incomplete things.
There are thousands of bugs.
Taking a mission to make or search for items is a waste of time because nothing goes right.
The chest on the farm should have at least 50 spaces because that size does not fit anything we have to end up throwing a lot of good stuff away.
I don't know why there is a big city if Mc can't even go there.
View attachment 775142
!!!!:unsure:
you have to do other quests. Rommance quest. complete them. because that task update end.

Reactions: Moricano

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
TO Developer: MuseX
The developer urgently needs to find some lines of dialogue in these scenes of the invasion of the bandits in the village.
when Vicent or Nina talks to Mc and he responds, his name doesn't appear as if he's thinking.
Here he replied normal to Nina but his name did not appear.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
I need a tip please.
Does anyone know how to tell me how to go to the other side of this photo place.
The first time Mc jumped, but now he doesn't jump anymore.
I already have the harpoon I took from the chest of the mermaid's cave.
But to move from side to side using a harpoon, you need a wood placed on the floor on one side and on the other like that of the cave.
There is no such thing here.
I need to get another blue flower and it's just on the other side of this photo.
Untitled 1.jpg

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
I need a tip please.
Does anyone know how to tell me how to go to the other side of this photo place.
But to move from side to side using a harpoon, you need a wood placed on the floor on one side and on the other like that of the cave.
I need to get another blue flower and it's just on the other side of this photo.
View attachment 777472
not possible in this update. A task to be done in the new update. The messenger announced that it will be released at the end of September. will release technical correction at the end of this month

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I need a tip please.
View attachment 777472
I don't think you can get across yet, I could be wrong but I would be surprised if I am

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
not possible in this update. A task to be done in the new update. The messenger announced that it will be released at the end of September. will release technical correction at the end of this month
Ok, so it was worth the mission to take the flower to the mermaid only in the other version, I don't know why the developer didn't put it incomplete.
There's nothing else to do then, thanks friend.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
MuseX said on his page about the 2 blue flower

You can use the Mermaid Potion already but not the Explorer Notes. You also can''t complete the Mermaid's Blue Flower yet. Thank you!

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
Mia wants a healing herb for her daily quest. However, I could not find this object in all maps. I wonder if it will come in the update. Or is it a place I can't go

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
So I just tried this for first time and I got an image stuck when I talk to the girl at the bar. I got an image of her just smiling leaning on the bar, stuck over my screen permanently now...

Ok saw the modified link hoping it fixes it, but its such a slow download... So find out in an hour...

Last edited:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Well, I finished practically all the main missions, so I didn't do the ones that will still be in the next update.
Some quests are also just a new update.
Until the bulletin board quests I mostly missed delivering the wheat to evelin.
The issue is something wrong here, because the PUB at night doesn't open anymore.
There is no way to work and no way to enter.
If anyone has contact with the developer please tell them about it.
PUB Locked.jpg

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes