Sun5

Aug 15, 2019
Very good game, Amazing renders! Nina and Laura are the prettiest girls on this game, more scenes Nina with MC plz!

Arkdelune

Apr 16, 2018
Very good game, Amazing renders! Nina and Laura are the prettiest girls on this game, more scenes Nina with MC plz!
different people have different preferences, i like Evelyn and Mia.

BTW how to get Alma scene people asking but no one answered

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
In regards to version 21, I lost all my mining stuff. The ores, ingots, torches, rocks, crystal and the hammer are all gone. Also, the items I had my the third chest (left side of the house) were in my mining chest (right side of original chest).

How do I get the hammer back? That is most important to me. Do I have to start over yet again??? (Please no. Please no.)

Also, Marcus has disappeared. He started out by the tent, then moved to the top center, and now is gone. I can not complete the mushroom quest because I can not find him. I have mentioned this multiple times and gotten no answer to this question.
WHERE IS MARCUS?!?!?!?!?!?!

Also, where is this man in the red hat? The change log says something about a new village map???? I need to work on getting more hearts for Laura (and especially) Evelyn so I can get a scene from Laura and several from Evelyn. Also one from Sophie.
Oh and also need the Nikke at night thing. Then I can go to the mermaid and finally do the bandit thing.

And finally, I am thankful that the bomber's quest can now be completed and I can make bombs.YEAH!!!! THANK YOU!!!

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
In regards to version 21, I lost all my mining stuff. The ores, ingots, torches, rocks, crystal and the hammer are all gone. Also, the items I had my the third chest (left side of the house) were in my mining chest (right side of original chest).

How do I get the hammer back? That is most important to me. Do I have to start over yet again??? (Please no. Please no.)

Also, Marcus has disappeared. He started out by the tent, then moved to the top center, and now is gone. I can not complete the mushroom quest because I can not find him. I have mentioned this multiple times and gotten no answer to this question.
WHERE IS MARCUS?!?!?!?!?!?!

Also, where is this man in the red hat? The change log says something about a new village map???? I need to work on getting more hearts for Laura (and especially) Evelyn so I can get a scene from Laura and several from Evelyn. Also one from Sophie.
Oh and also need the Nikke at night thing. Then I can go to the mermaid and finally do the bandit thing.

And finally, I am thankful that the bomber's quest can now be completed and I can make bombs.YEAH!!!! THANK YOU!!!
Marcus is in the new residential area to the East of the MC's farm. The path used to be blocked by a cow.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Marcus is in the new residential area to the East of the MC's farm. The path used to be blocked by a cow.
I checked the game earlier today, and it is still blocked by a cow. How do I remove the cow?

Also, thank you for responding so quickly.

denghuimsm

Nov 9, 2019
Hello, just wanna ask if the game is near finish? I played last year, but the story is not too long.. just wondering if its time to re-play from the start :)
[/QUOTE]
May be 50%finish......
Either way, the game is good enough to be worth playing

badass

Jul 24, 2017
Hello, just wanna ask if the game is near finish? I played last year, but the story is not too long.. just wondering if its time to re-play from the start :)
May be 50%finish......
Either way, the game is good enough to be worth playing
[/QUOTE]

wow, so still long way to finish.. the problem is i already played like before we heal the fairy last year.. thinking to restart if enough content after that, cause i've deleted my save

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes