ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
you can see in scenes list
first u have job at bar
60 honor
Thank you for the information. I think I am at 10 honor. Knowing that I need atleast 50 more honor I think I am going to just skip this scene and go to the mermaid. I might have to start over because R21 made me loose my hammer. If I do start over I then might work on 60 honor. Thank you once again.

Also, can you tell me what scene I missed?

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
MuseX

When I loaded my R20 save into/onto R21, I lost my hammer. I also lost every ore, ingot, bomb, torches, and crystal I had, even though I don't care about that. What I do care about is how am I supposed to get my hammer back. I really don't want to start over for a 4th time. I am about to have the bandits invade the village. So please tell me how I can get my hammer back.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Hello, I'm having a problem with the game. I restarted the game 5 times but the problem continued in the same way. After the storm at the beginning of the game, the screen in the picture is constantly coming. This screen comes up every time I change places. When I enter and exit the menu, this screen comes on and does not continue the game in any way. the clock continues to run but I cannot see the screen Only this photo looks. what is the problem

View attachment 977163
I'm having the same issue with all cutscenes. I was able to work past this one until the Elise quests.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Turn off autosave, this could help (it belonged to me)
I'll try it but I turned it on because of the problems. I know autosave was bugged from past versions. I've followed this one since the demo.

***Edit***

I had to go back to an earlier hard save and lose a day of game time. I turned off autosave and so far so good. It seems that the autosave bug is still there and has not been fixed.

***Edit***

OK so it did again after I returned from Goblin Mountain and did day 2 of Elise's final facial quest. Autosave was off so maybe that's not what the problem is?

Last edited:

yerwi

Nov 11, 2019
it's unplayable. after some minutes the game is freezing. music is playing, sounds working. but no moving around or dialog.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Please, just a way to skip prologue without losing anything like choice's between girls or images/scenes... that would give it a=gold level to master difference. = from 5 rating to 8-9. after that it would just be remove bugs and then ofc more scenes/girls and game would be 10/10 star rating forever and ever..

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I actually just realized there's actually no reason to play a corrupted character in this game right now. I decided to start over yesterday because who knows how buggy my old saves were and this time I decided to play less heroically and didn't realize until after wards that my two favorite characters mia and Evelyn were basically lock behind a heroic play through while from what I'm seeing there isn't a single girl who isn't locked behind a corrupt playthrough alone.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I have a question for the creator or at least the story writer.

Since I'm replaying the game there was one bit that made little not no sense to me. When we go to goblin mountain to get a blue flower... Why don't the mc bring his bow? Just at the entrance of the forest, he talks about how tough this will be with just a pocket knife and I'm mentally thinking... You have trained even if you are still an amateur, you have training in hunting/foraging and with the use of a bow. Why don't you actually try adapting the bow skills for self-defense, it would definitely have been better than a pocket knife.

Heck if the player got stealth and tried combing it with his forestry skill he could've maybe wow'd vincent a little by showing of skill he never thought the mc had. Vincent was an adventurer so the idea that while mc wasn't good with a sword or knife but had some skills as a ranger could've shown a new light in my opinion.

Edit:
Going the corrupt path I also don't get everlynn or even to ntr Trevor...how is this the corrupt path?

Last edited:

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I have a question for the creator or atleast the story writer.

Since I'm replaying the game there was one bit that made little not no sense to me. When we go to goblin mountain to get the blue flower... Why don't the mc bring his bow? Just at the entrance of the forest he talks about how tough this will be with just a pocket knife and I'm mentally thinking... You have trained even if you are still a amateur, you have training in hunting/foraging and with use of a bow. Why don't you actually try adapting the bow skills for self defense, it would definitely have been better than a pocket knife.

Heck if the player got stealth and tried combing it with his forestry skill he could've maybe wow'd vincent a little by showing of skill he never thought the mc had. Vincent was a adventurer so the idea that while mc wasn't good with a sword or knife but had some skills as a ranger could've shown a new light in my opinion.
If you recall the M/C's training with Aaron it is explained that at the current skill level of the M/C his bow is useless against the thick hides of some animals and all monsters. Silly to me and I thought the same as you but there it is.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
please help whenever i see a scene it gets stuck on the screen what is the solution?
I've had to just reload and old save and replay the scene. Try turning autosave off if you have it on although I still had a scene with Elise that bugged with it off. Save often and just re-play when it happens.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Ho boy! I just came across the scene with Heather and her mom Carol after giving Heather 5000g. That was incomplete as a quest last time I played. It does not happen often but damn did that scene ever get me riled up, hot , hot , hot! I could see the M/C marrying those two or at least Heather, who is one of my favorites anyways, and living happily ever after!

On that note I will say that I have always loved the character development in FD. The writing has created good depth for the main characters where you can form real opinions about them. Amanda for example, is a cunt and I would not normally give her shite but for the sake of the walkthrough. Her sister Sophie is a slut and a cunt but I am curious to see what her deal is. Evelyn is a doll and a good candidate for the M/C's attention although I do wonder what is up with her nocturnal nymphomania. Mia is sweet but not one my M/C would be interested in although hooking her up with Redd would be something cool IMO and as a consolation Sam. Laura is hot but I get the feeling she's not the faithful type for a wife. Elise is bloody hot but she does not want a long term young stud for a mate, so again I thought of Redd. Then there is Nina who from the start has been your BFF. Nina is a strong woman and good wife material you just have to get her away from that prick Trevor. The rest of the gals to me are just drunken hoes, militia groupies and party sluts only good for side shags and orgies.

Reactions: Sallly and ^d^
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes