Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
hey sorry to re-ask but i didn't got any answers, what is the ntr in this game? is it the mc stealing girl from others or the other way around?

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
How do you get Vivian to show up at the pub?

I read that you need to get Evelyn's hearts to 5 (done) and then I read you have to have high honor. I also read that you need to do this scene before you go to the mermaid.

Is this information true? If so how high does your honor need to be? Are there any other conditions that need to be met before she will show up?

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I'm getting a bug where the cutscene graphics are persistent after the scene is over. If I walk to another area or try to exit a building I cannot see anything but the last cutscene shot. For example, I just completed Elise's second facial quest and now all I can see is the last shot of Elise. I started with a fresh game v R21 with cheatmod installed. I cannot even load an autosave because the photo of Elise is persistent over the autosaves. It's game breaking I cannot get rid of it. In earlier occurrences I was able to either log out and restart or transition to a new area. It's not working now.

Last edited:

Ben-Kanaan

Feb 3, 2020
I'm getting a bug where the cutscene graphics are persistent after the scene is over. If I walk to another area or try to exit a building I cannot see anything but the last cutscene shot. For example, I just completed Elise's second facial quest and now all I can see is the last shot of Elise. I started with a fresh game v R21 with cheatmod installed. I cannot even load an autosave because the photo of Elise is persistent over the autosaves. It's game breaking I cannot get rid of it. In earlier occurrences I was able to either log out and restart or transition to a new area. It's not working now.
Turn off autosave, this could help (it belonged to me)

Arkdelune

Apr 16, 2018
How do you get Vivian to show up at the pub?

I read that you need to get Evelyn's hearts to 5 (done) and then I read you have to have high honor. I also read that you need to do this scene before you go to the mermaid.

Is this information true? If so how high does your honor need to be? Are there any other conditions that need to be met before she will show up?
you can see in scenes list
first u have job at bar
60 honor

Reactions: ben7513

Francisco12

Mar 16, 2018
Game has encountered a bug. Please report it.

TypeError: Cannot read property 'blendModes' of undefined

at Function.Graphics._createRenderer (KhasAdvancedLighting.js:387:28)
at Function.Graphics._createAllElements (rpg_core.js:2338:10)
at Function.Graphics.initialize (rpg_core.js:1768:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initGraphics (rpg_managers.js:1826:14)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize [as khas_core_initialize] (rpg_managers.js:1815:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize (KhasCore.js:126:10)
at Function.SceneManager.run (rpg_managers.js:1806:14)
at Function.SceneManager.run (YEP_CoreEngine.js:1367:32)
at window.onload (main.js:8:18)

Press F5 to restart the game.

Al presionar f5 no se arregla.

Last edited:

Kaliba

Jun 24, 2017
So basically de same way as 4 years ago... He said he'll do main game then NTR... Now having second Thoughts?? WHAT?!?!?, Good thing I stop supporting this game and Save My money.
I mean there are games out there which soley focus on ntr. Just support them lol, they never seems to earn a lot anyway.

Never understood why musex added ntr in the first place. The crowd who is into harem/romance dating sims and the one who is into ntr/sharing rarely overlap.

The dev made life difficult for himself.
The crowd who is into harem/dating games avoid the game because of the ntr tag.
The crowd who is into ntr is disappointed, because it is rarely featured.

Jan 13, 2019
Hello, I'm having a problem with the game. I restarted the game 5 times but the problem continued in the same way. After the storm at the beginning of the game, the screen in the picture is constantly coming. This screen comes up every time I change places. When I enter and exit the menu, this screen comes on and does not continue the game in any way. the clock continues to run but I cannot see the screen Only this photo looks. what is the problem

bug.PNG

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes