The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
If you recall the M/C's training with Aaron it is explained that at the current skill level of the M/C his bow is useless against the thick hides of some animals and all monsters. Silly to me and I thought the same as you but there it is.
Did it say that because I do not remember... and question why would a pocket knife? pierce their hides then... or arguably a sword? Longbows and crossbows could pierce armor like plate armor which swords can not even a claymore would dent and not actually pierce quality armor. while I understand the skill level, based on mc background a pocket knife would be even worse would it not? I mean if we are talking about creatures arrows can't pierce and the loss of range distance that a sword would give meaning mc needs to get even closer. Personally would've rather him fumble with the bow and arrow myself, but oh well, I'm not the writer.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
why not just make it like the manga farming in a another world Isekai and give the MC an op tool that wins everything fight, craft or gather/farm related? :p x)

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
So i started off not interested in spying with Marcus - got honor points.
Now to continue providing Elise with face-moisturizer I have to "sneak" upstairs - but I don't have the stealthiness because I didn't start up peeking in the intro.

So am I understanding correctly that the ONLY way in the game to get the stealthiness is the corruption-route with Marcus and thus the only way to continue my relationship with Elise was if I made that choice on day 1?

At this point, I have plenty of FP w/ Marcus cuz I've talked to him a lot. But all he does is brag that he can be invisible and never offers to teach me - so I think I'm at a dead-end with Elise.

I hope I'm wrong - cuz if this is correct, that's fairly bunk IMO.

Reactions: Tiasung

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
Finding a multitude of bunk things in this game, one that's really annoying is that you can't hand in ores to Derek because he want's the Golden Pickaxe but i can't CRAFT the damn thing without him accepting the copper ores and give me the recipes that will eventually allow me to craft said axe. So what gives, do i have to use a save editor or something ? Would like to stay away from RPG maker cheat menu as that often breaks more than it fixes.

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
Yeah, I also put lots of ores in Derek's chest but the next days he doesn't gave me the money and just asks me for golden pickaxe.
Tried that aswell, however you're supposed to HOLD 10 copper ores while talking to him but he just goes on about the pickaxe.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
So i started off not interested in spying with Marcus - got honor points.
Now to continue providing Elise with face-moisturizer I have to "sneak" upstairs - but I don't have the stealthiness because I didn't start up peeking in the intro.

So am I understanding correctly that the ONLY way in the game to get the stealthiness is the corruption-route with Marcus and thus the only way to continue my relationship with Elise was if I made that choice on day 1?

At this point, I have plenty of FP w/ Marcus cuz I've talked to him a lot. But all he does is brag that he can be invisible and never offers to teach me - so I think I'm at a dead-end with Elise.

I hope I'm wrong - cuz if this is correct, that's fairly bunk IMO.
Ya I'm afraid the only way to get stealthy is to learn from Marcus. Not to worry though You can improve your Honor Points by donating food to the Elder. Also later in the game you will need stealth as you have seen so you just have to suck it up.

Reactions: Lord-Maximus

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Tried that aswell, however you're supposed to HOLD 10 copper ores while talking to him but he just goes on about the pickaxe.
I had the same issue. I believe the Pickaxe quest is not supposed to trigger until you complete the Truth Ore Dare quest. I had to cheat using save editor to get the Silver and Gold Pickaxe recipes. You can buy the necessary gold bars from Derek. Once I made the pickaxe I just equipped it and talked to Derek quest complete. Once that was out of the way he will talk to you again and give you your gold for selling ore and he will take you 10 ore for the quest when you hold it and talk with him.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Ok so I've endured a fresh game from the beginning and now I am waiting to talk to the Mermaid again. I still need to complete "Brooke's Secret" and "Tabitha's Show Me Your Tits!" before I go to the Mermaid. When I arrive at the secret beach for Brooke on a sunny day I get sound and a black screen. My character can move about the area map (I can hear him walking around) and if I'm lucky he can exit the beach but the screen is still black.

The game still has a lot of bugs. I've had Crash to Desktop issues and the persistent Cutscene issue as well. Now there's this black screen bug. I'm not a big fan of RPG Maker games. I recall the Dev removed mouse click moving because it made the game laggy but put it back in as an option due to player requests. Auto save causes the game to lag too but at least it works now or seems to. Love the game and the new scenes since I last played R18. The last Evelyn scene with the M/C and Vicki was hot and when Eve asked the M/C is he would be OK with her having his child...fuuuuck!

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
I had the same issue. I believe the Pickaxe quest is not supposed to trigger until you complete the Truth Ore Dare quest. I had to cheat using save editor to get the Silver and Gold Pickaxe recipes. You can buy the necessary gold bars from Derek. Once I made the pickaxe I just equipped it and talked to Derek quest complete. Once that was out of the way he will talk to you again and give you your gold for selling ore and he will take you 10 ore for the quest when you hold it and talk with him.
Yea i ended up doing something similar, works now though finally.

Reactions: Macinnes

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Ya I'm afraid the only way to get stealthy is to learn from Marcus. Not to worry though You can improve your Honor Points by donating food to the Elder. Also later in the game you will need stealth as you have seen so you just have to suck it up.
Well the prob is that the event no longer spawns for me to peak since passing first and finishing the intro. There hasn't been alot of CP earning things of late so it could take months before that came to pass.

So I just cheatcoded to add some CP and spoke to marcus and he just taught it to me. Now I'll proceed to regain my honor points.

Nonetheless - this is something that i think could use some rework by the devs to allow a different ave to learn this trait later (if you don't peak) or via the honor route if this is so necessary to the game in many other ways; perhaps taught via hunting with the bow training.

Lord-Maximus

Jan 1, 2019
Thank's bro, i was looking for a way to improve honor and having some corruption for the stealthiness

Ben-Kanaan

Feb 3, 2020
OK, real great Pics in the last update R21 ( :love: MIA :love: ).
But why do they start a new quest that is again incomplete in this version?
I've already had enough of them in the list that I'd like to finish first ...

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
OK, real great Pics in the last update R21 ( :love: MIA :love: ).
But why do they start a new quest that is again incomplete in this version?
I've already had enough of them in the list that I'd like to finish first ...
The new quests have always been like placeholders for upcoming content. The Heather Needs Money quest for example was incomplete for several updates. When I last played R18 it was still incomplete and now it is finally playable and very worth the wait in R21.

Reactions: Ben-Kanaan

badass

Jul 24, 2017
*spoiler alert* does the R21 end after the new village and gift day? Because the villagers still have the same dialogue like after we fought goblin.. vincent still talk about recovery etc.. seems kinda weird for me..

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes