benq4884

Mar 26, 2020
You need him as master, then he should ask you to bring him the ores
Try holding >=10 iron first, then silver, then gold, he should give you the recipe
Are you playing R21
Thanks for your help, but I canNOT choose him as Master, delivering ores neither.
And, YES, I am playing R21.
o_Oo_Oo_O
Should I recheck other MASTERs?
Do I have to trigger anything before coming to Derek?

1610546755463.png

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Thanks for your help, but I canNOT choose him as Master, delivering ores neither.
And, YES, I am playing R21.
o_Oo_Oo_O
Should I recheck other MASTERs?
Do I have to trigger anything before coming to Derek?

View attachment 983929
I assume you've been to goblin mountain and collected black powder
Have you collected black powder to open the mine, also check to see if you have the quest "Truth ore dare" and "Heal the fairy" in the Quest log (Check the completed quests too). It might be worth getting a new master, then try Derek again. It's so long since I played that part I may be missing something
Capture.PNG

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Any new walkthroughs?
You really don't need one for latest update after the R19 WT. Just follow the Scene Menu and the rest should be automatic after you do the Mermaid quest. I'm sure once the the next update is out we should see a new WT.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
*spoiler alert* does the R21 end after the new village and gift day? Because the villagers still have the same dialogue like after we fought goblin.. vincent still talk about recovery etc.. seems kinda weird for me..
It seemed that after the new village and talking to "The Guy With The Red Hat" and then the Selena scene after 9 PM that was it. My quest log had the placeholder quests listed "That are currently incomplete". Gift day may still be doable, but I quit until next update after the Selena scene.

Reactions: badass

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Sorry but from where do i fill 2 buckets of water from? where is the well? Thanks, just started the game but cant proceed even with the walkthrough.
If you exit your farm from the south (Only Exit) go to the eastern exit (Where you first talk to the militia boys for the Chicken Hunt quest) then continue east to the bridge you will cross it and find the well. Hold your bucket (before you go ask Sam to go with you) and click on the well. Sam will then explain how the water is heavy and will drain stamina while you carry it so you need to return to Redd straightaway.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
What kind of NTR does this game have?
The game is not a harem game. For example the Laura path is exclusive of the Nina path you cannot have both. Trevor is after Nina and you need to deal with him if you want Nina or just let him have her and choose Laura. Darius is a lecherous pig but on the corruption path you can choose to hook him up with either Heather (I don't recommend it) or Mia and later watch and blackmail Mia (you will lose any friendship with Mia). There may be a possibility in the future to hook up Redd with Elise. Right now there is just a romance quest with Elise who asks you to dinner at her house and says you can invite Redd if you wish. The quest is incomplete as of R21. MuseX has stated that any NTR in game is based on the player's choice and is totally avoidable.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Is it normal that i didn't get the damn stealth even when i got 20 corruption? I even used save editor to check, he just says good luck with that, i had to change it with the editor to 50 or 60 to pass it, and i don't like using it, i wanted to do it without cheating and it seems that it won't happen otherwise :(
With Marcus to get his stealth quest you need 20 corruption AND 20 Friendship Points. You need to find him in the marketplace daily near the tent area around 1000-1300 if I recall correctly (The WT will guide you). Each time you speak with him he awards +1 FP. Along the way There are a couple scenes where you can earn Corruption Points and FP's with Marcus before the Stealth Quest.

Reactions: Lord-Maximus

Lord-Maximus

Jan 1, 2019
With Marcus to get his stealth quest you need 20 corruption AND 20 Friendship Points. You need to find him in the marketplace daily near the tent area around 1000-1300 if I recall correctly (The WT will guide you). Each time you speak with him he awards +1 FP. Along the way There are a couple scenes where you can earn Corruption Points and FP's with Marcus before the Stealth Quest.
Yeah i know ;) i had it when i first played it in the R17-18 version, but this time i playe from scratch to get the scenes i didn't get last time, but the thing is i usually play at my own pace which i think messed with that quest, i did get the 20 fp with him and i got 20 cp after completing the blue flower quest and party quest, i think that's why i can't do it now without messing with the editor :( oh and btw i don't know if anyone got this too i tryed having some pts with marcus at the sophie letter quest but i couldn't show it to him, everytime i try, it doesn't trigger, i think he just says cool and thats it, again i didn't do it right away may be thats why :p

i know i made some stupid mistakes but hey i might start over again, i really love this game and i don't mind doing that ;)

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
The game is not a harem game. For example the Laura path is exclusive of the Nina path you cannot have both. Trevor is after Nina and you need to deal with him if you want Nina or just let him have her and choose Laura. Darius is a lecherous pig but on the corruption path you can choose to hook him up with either Heather (I don't recommend it) or Mia and later watch and blackmail Mia (you will lose any friendship with Mia). There may be a possibility in the future to hook up Redd with Elise. Right now there is just a romance quest with Elise who asks you to dinner at her house and says you can invite Redd if you wish. The quest is incomplete as of R21. MuseX has stated that any NTR in game is based on the player's choice and is totally avoidable.
Well done man!
Now could we put this somewhere where the , "is there NTR","how much NTR" and "can I avoid NTR" people can find it without constantly asking the same question.
I know, I'm bitchy tonight.....:p

• Haha
Reactions: Meiou and Macinnes

slocal

Sep 23, 2020
Help!

I DL the R21 version, and went back and replayed the prior day... but still after I meet with Marcus for the second peeping event, I am getting this screen:
1610580256663.png

It's frozen like that after the event. I can walk around (presumably interact with things), but all I can see is this screen.

Any ideas?

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Help!

I DL the R21 version, and went back and replayed the prior day... but still after I meet with Marcus for the second peeping event, I am getting this screen:
View attachment 984654

It's frozen like that after the event. I can walk around (presumably interact with things), but all I can see is this screen.

Any ideas?
Yep I got that too after several cutscenes. It's a bug. I just had to reload an earlier save, make sure I save before I trigger the events and replay through it. Eventually, I was able to continue the game by this method of saving before I trigger events and load a save and replay if the bug happens.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Yep I got that too after several cutscenes. It's a bug. I just had to reload an earlier save, make sure I save before I trigger the events and replay through it. Eventually, I was able to continue the game by this method of saving before I trigger events and load a save and replay if the bug happens.
It's a bug caused by autosave, was supposed to be fixed but I doubt it.
I disabled autosave in the options and have not had the problem since.
There is another way can't remember how but I hear it works. It's in a few posts here https://f95zone.to/threads/farmers-dreams-r21-musex.2368/post-3745754 is one.
Either way you need to load a game prior to when the bug showed up

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Yeah i know ;) i had it when i first played it in the R17-18 version, but this time i playe from scratch to get the scenes i didn't get last time, but the thing is i usually play at my own pace which i think messed with that quest, i did get the 20 fp with him and i got 20 cp after completing the blue flower quest and party quest, i think that's why i can't do it now without messing with the editor :( oh and btw i don't know if anyone got this too i tryed having some pts with marcus at the sophie letter quest but i couldn't show it to him, everytime i try, it doesn't trigger, i think he just says cool and thats it, again i didn't do it right away may be thats why :p

i know i made some stupid mistakes but hey i might start over again, i really love this game and i don't mind doing that ;)
Were you holding the letter?

Reactions: Lord-Maximus
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes