Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
Question about Crystals for the Heal the Fairy quest : Tried searching but there's no definate answer, i'm finding fire crystals but those are for standing torches. I can't go down another level as the game tells me it's not available in this R21 version. There's obviously another type of crystal i need, are they in a different mine than Dereks ?

Reactions: KOYLI

KOYLI

Oct 21, 2018
Question about Crystals for the Heal the Fairy quest : Tried searching but there's no definate answer, i'm finding fire crystals but those are for standing torches. I can't go down another level as the game tells me it's not available in this R21 version. There's obviously another type of crystal i need, are they in a different mine than Dereks ?
I have the same problem - have found one blue crystal so far but that is all.....seven successive visits to the mine, searching everywhere and nothing found. What I HAVE found is a chest with a chain around it - is that significant and if so how do we get into it ?
i have wondered whether the fire crystals would have done the job of healing the fairy, since the text says "hold at least three of any crystals whilst near the fairy" but I wasted all mine making torches !

GogolBordello

Dec 19, 2018
Sorry but from where do i fill 2 buckets of water from? where is the well? Thanks, just started the game but cant proceed even with the walkthrough.

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
I have the same problem - have found one blue crystal so far but that is all.....seven successive visits to the mine, searching everywhere and nothing found. What I HAVE found is a chest with a chain around it - is that significant and if so how do we get into it ?
i have wondered whether the fire crystals would have done the job of healing the fairy, since the text says "hold at least three of any crystals whilst near the fairy" but I wasted all mine making torches !
where and how do you make a torch ?

KOYLI

Oct 21, 2018
Iron Ingot and Fire Crystal...I thought they were for use in the mine but it seems they only can be used on your own farm. Haven't found a use for the grass and stepping stone paths either !

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
Iron Ingot and Fire Crystal...I thought they were for use in the mine but it seems they only can be used on your own farm. Haven't found a use for the grass and stepping stone paths either !
thanks (stepping stone path use on farm)

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
You need the Blue Crystals to heal the fairy. They appear based on RNG. Crystals spawned more frequently for me once the Golden Pickaxe quest was complete. If you go into the mine clear the second level and then go up and back down. The nodes will respawn. Keep doing that until the crystals show up.

Reactions: Sunedosa

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
The Standing torch recipe you get from Derek after he becomes your Master. Redd will give both the Stone path and Grass Path recipes once he is your Master. Derek as Master is available once the Truth Ore Dare quest is complete. Redd as Master becomes available once the Blue Flower quest is complete and he is cured.

Last edited:

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
If I recall in R18 you needed to craft two of the torches to be able to go down to the third level of the mine. It seems that was taken out after R18 and the torches are to spiff up your farm only now. Stepping Stone and Grass Paths are used the same to spiff up your farm.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
anyone can help?
uhm, cant even remember the beginning here, yet if the well is what are you looking for, then go east as far as you can (village, farms/outskirts) and you shall find it, just before the forest you cant enter anyway (unless in particular quest/s).

slocal

Sep 23, 2020
Hi, ran into this error (bug) while watching the second Sophie scene (group?).
I'm a bit slow on DL the latest, so am running R19... which means this may have already been fixed. However, I didn't see it in the fixes.
Just in case:
1610492474085.png

Lord-Maximus

Jan 1, 2019
Is it normal that i didn't get the damn stealth even when i got 20 corruption? I even used save editor to check, he just says good luck with that, i had to change it with the editor to 50 or 60 to pass it, and i don't like using it, i wanted to do it without cheating and it seems that it won't happen otherwise :(

benq4884

Mar 26, 2020
Could you please help me out? :cry::cry::cry:

I canNOT deliver any ores to Derek.
He asked about Gold Pickaxe but I do NOT have any tool recipes yet.
May I ask you questions?

1610499005656.png

- Is it too late for me (Day 31 as shown)?
- Or, Is this a bug? Where can I restart to adjust this matter?

Thank you very much in advanced. :D:D:D

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Could you please help me out? :cry::cry::cry:

I canNOT deliver any ores to Derek.
He asked about Gold Pickaxe but I do NOT have any tool recipes yet.
May I ask you questions?

View attachment 983291

- Is it too late for me (Day 31 as shown)?
- Or, Is this a bug? Where can I restart to adjust this matter?

Thank you very much in advanced. :D:D:D
You need him as master, then he should ask you to bring him the ores
Try holding >=10 iron first, then silver, then gold, he should give you the recipe
Are you playing R21

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
In regards to version 21, I lost all my mining stuff. The ores, ingots, torches, rocks, crystal and the hammer are all gone. Also, the items I had my the third chest (left side of the house) were in my mining chest (right side of original chest).

How do I get the hammer back? That is most important to me. Do I have to start over yet again??? (Please no. Please no.)

Also, Marcus has disappeared. He started out by the tent, then moved to the top center, and now is gone. I can not complete the mushroom quest because I can not find him. I have mentioned this multiple times and gotten no answer to this question.
WHERE IS MARCUS?!?!?!?!?!?!

Also, where is this man in the red hat? The change log says something about a new village map???? I need to work on getting more hearts for Laura (and especially) Evelyn so I can get a scene from Laura and several from Evelyn. Also one from Sophie.
Oh and also need the Nikke at night thing. Then I can go to the mermaid and finally do the bandit thing.

And finally, I am thankful that the bomber's quest can now be completed and I can make bombs.YEAH!!!! THANK YOU!!!
Found a fix for the missing stuff on discord, Marcus has a shop in the new village and the man in the red hat is there too

yerwi

Nov 11, 2019
hi, a question...
is there a other programm, that i have to install first. befor i can play this game without freezing and restart every couple minutes?

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
Marcus shows up beside the tent on the right side at 9 or 10 am, near the beginning of the game when you have to get water, you will have to follow the boys and peak in order to start the stealthiness trait,as it gives you the first 10 friendship points, and later when you have the letter from sophie, showing marcus will give you the other 10 friendship points. Warning talking to him again right after you show him the letter will start the invisibility quest and take 2 hours off your time for other things.

after this he will show up in the middle of the trees just above heather's home, when the secret pond quest starts he will disappear for 2 days, he goes to try and find a way not to get caught peeping. He returns and asks you to find magic mushrooms in the forest. ( you can buy magic mushrooms from brooke if you have enough friend points ).

As for the tavern bug ( friend points not initiating when evelyn talked to or gift given.. unknown. As well the tavern job board not initiating is an other bug. )

If you are following the walkthrough note it is not done properly.. certain things are not explained, like seeing the vincent/roxie sex scene ( 5th day before 5:30 am look for stars on the left side of house .. save before you start, if you don't see them reload until they show up... as well it can be done on the 4th day ( it did for me anyways ))

the massage quest from darius .. must have below 50 coins in inventory.. choose mia or heather to pimp out to him. talk to who which you choose and go back at 17:00 pm to start it. Supposedly after Mia visits Darius, the Mia relationship line will start, when she is taking care of your father you should find her in a chair next to him one night ( walkthrough says day 3.. which is dumb since she doesn't start taking care of him until day 8 )... ( note the mia massage mission is bugged, mia still hangs around by darious and says the medicine doesn't work, even if you have helped her and said not to do the massage. )

As well i have yet to actually see mia in the chair in your house, supposedly able to take advantage of that situation, haven't been able to start that part even with the walkthrough.

( yeah the game has lots of bugs that should have been fixed 2 years ago )

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes