Ben-Kanaan

Feb 3, 2020
Is it somewhere possible to load just the files that I realy need to update from R21.0 to R21.1?
It can't be this much that i`ve to load more than 2 gB again...

Nov 15, 2019
Hi
maybe I missed a key point during the last 56 days . . . I received all recipes, I updated my tools. I have a golden pickaxe, collected alot of black powder - BUT: I don't get any recipe from Derek to build bombs. Can someone help me, please?
I think I got it. I have to go Nina's route to open the right quest.

Nov 15, 2019
You need him as master, then he should ask you to bring him the ores
Try holding >=10 iron first, then silver, then gold, he should give you the recipe
Are you playing R21
I think you're not right! Got the same issue! Can't provide any ores to Derek. He's always asking for a golden pickaxe.
You can choose Derek as Master after you delivered 10 ores of each metal.
In the cave I found 8 bombs in chests (1st chest in 2nd room/route north, clear the entrance of next room and find 2nd chest).
After I got them I went back to the farm and cleared the entrance of crystal cave (there was another bug "Objektive: undefined). Then went to Nina to see Nina's scene in cave.
After this scene I went back to Derek, but no chance to give him any ores . . . it's frustrating!

Playing any other route Derek takes ores and gives recipes. But he only gives 1 recipe (standing torch).
The only option is to cheat: enter higher number of bombs in inventary or select item 644 in "switches", but I don't like this. After selcting I receive the bomb recipe. But it looks like crap! See picture (rock and iron ingot as recipe content - ridiculous!!).

Hopefully these issues are sorted out with next release.
Cya

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I think you're not right! Got the same issue! Can't provide any ores to Derek. He's always asking for a golden pickaxe.
In the cave I found 8 bombs in chests (1st chest in 2nd room/route north, clear the entrance of next room and find 2nd chest).
After I got them I went back to the farm and cleared the entrance of crystal cave (there was another bug "Objektive: undefined). Then went to Nina to see Nina's scene in cave.
After this scene I went back to Derek, but no chance to give him any ores . . . it's frustrating!

Playing any other route Derek takes ores and gives recipes. But he only gives 1 recipe (standing torch).
The only option is to cheat: enter higher number of bombs in inventary or select item 644 in "switches", but I don't like this. After selcting I receive the bomb recipe. But it looks like crap! See picture (rock and iron ingot as recipe content - ridiculous!!).

Cya
I only noticed today, on the original post (Page 1)
It's now R21.1 and in the changelog he has fixed the issues with Derek and the bombs. It must have been a bug in R21
I probably didn't get it because I completed that quest in a previous update.
You could update but you might have to go back a bit in game to make it work

masa0000

Nov 26, 2018

Cya
IN R21.1 have bug. Before you do nina cave quest. you must finish give all 10 iron, 10 Sliver, 10 copper, and 10 gold. If you not give him all before and you do nina quest. Bomb quest will appear. Right now if you don't cheat you will never finish quest truth or dare.

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
Same anoying bug still not fix it...everytime when I enter in building or area it appear this image and I can't rid of it... how to fix this shit now? I can't play if this image appear everytime on my face...

Untitled.jpg Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Hey guys/gals. I've searched around for this answer:
I just got a (late game) quest to "meet Selena at her cabin after 9PM"
I'm at a loss to figure out how to get there or where it is.

Last edited:

benq4884

Mar 26, 2020
I assume you've been to goblin mountain and collected black powder
Have you collected black powder to open the mine, also check to see if you have the quest "Truth ore dare" and "Heal the fairy" in the Quest log (Check the completed quests too). It might be worth getting a new master, then try Derek again. It's so long since I played that part I may be missing something
View attachment 984125
Sorry that I disappeared for several days.
Yesyes, both quests are still active in the list.
But, one thing, there is "*Warning: This quest is current incomplete" in Fairy Master's details
Should I replay the elder save(s) to complete this quest firstly, sir?

Thank you so much for your previous help which might lead me to solution. ;););)

1611624313251.png

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Sorry that I disappeared for several days.
Yesyes, both quests are still active in the list.
But, one thing, there is "*Warning: This quest is current incomplete" in Fairy Master's details
Should I replay the elder save(s) to complete this quest firstly, sir?

Thank you so much for your previous help which might lead me to solution. ;););)

View attachment 1004613
I read in a post a few days back...If you do the bomb quest before the ores for Derek quest, "Truth ore dare" can't be completed.
The "Fairy master is not in the game yet.

• Love
Reactions: benq4884

benq4884

Mar 26, 2020
I read in a post a few days back...If you do the bomb quest before the ores for Derek quest, "Truth ore dare" can't be completed.
The "Fairy master is not in the game yet.
LOL So I have to rerererererereplay my prepreprepreprepreprevious save w/o my tons of ores hahahaha.
Thanks again for giving advices and heartbroken root cause. :D:cry::p:cry::D

Reactions: Nellyg

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
LOL So I have to rerererererereplay my prepreprepreprepreprevious save w/o my tons of ores hahahaha.
Thanks again for giving advices and heartbroken root cause. :D:cry::p:cry::D
If you use saveeditonline you can cheat in the recipe but be careful, putting something in the game that shouldn't be there can break it.

• Love
Reactions: benq4884
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes